Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

a little bit of advice plz?

Jump to newest

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Ok, I need to know how to proceed on this because I hate being somebody who pesters. On a couple of occasions I have had my profile checked by couples whom I subsequently went on to email and they politely rejected. On different occasions I was the one to make the first move and email people and I was politely rejected after they checked my profile. On both sets of occasions I have noticed those couples have checked out my profile again at a later stage. Am I wrong in thinking that they are trying to tell me something? Even worse am I doing the wrong thing by emailing them again? what's the proper etiquette please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The chances are, they have just forgotten who you are until the check again. There are thousands of single males, can't remember who everyone is until you double check.

I reckon that is all it is.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Maybe they are stalking you!!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If they've turned you down don't message again. That's a one way ticket to Blocksville. If they have changed their minds then they will be in touch.

Honestly, the worse things on here are the sent messages box and the looked at me page. They just worry people.

over a year ago

"The chances are, they have just forgotten who you are until the check again. There are thousands of single males, can't remember who everyone is until you double check.

I reckon that is all it is. "

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"If they've turned you down don't message again. That's a one way ticket to Blocksville. If they have changed their minds then they will be in touch.

Honestly, the worse things on here are the sent messages box and the looked at me page. They just worry people."

You got a point there, although I have basically already put it in my head that couples who have "read" my messages as opposed to "deleted" them are not necessarily interested, so I leave them in their peace lol. As a rule of mine I don't pester people who have looked at me more than once it's just that I made this mistake tonight and I got sent to Blocksville LOL. But rest assured, advice is taken x

over a year ago

Trying to second guess how others use the site will drive you slowly insane.

There is logic to blocking anyone that rejects you so you don't bother them again. If you are overthinking things this much it could be a good idea to consider this.

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

LMAO it DOES drive you insane when you are a desperate male like me

an as another couple pointed out to me and which I have done some times, I have blocked some couples who refused politely, to prevent myself from annoying them at a later stage...

grateful for the advice guys

By *HAEDRUS2013Man
over a year ago

LONDON

"Ok, I need to know how to proceed on this because I hate being somebody who pesters. On a couple of occasions I have had my profile checked by couples whom I subsequently went on to email and they politely rejected. On different occasions I was the one to make the first move and email people and I was politely rejected after they checked my profile. On both sets of occasions I have noticed those couples have checked out my profile again at a later stage. Am I wrong in thinking that they are trying to tell me something? Even worse am I doing the wrong thing by emailing them again? what's the proper etiquette please?"

You write like a decent, thoughtful man. I would suggest that you try to attend socials in your area, especially stuff organised through fabs, or where you are likely to meet peeps from fabs. That way you are more than a profile, but become a person. Secondly peeps can verify you as having 'met in person'. Added to this, I would say don't go to socials thinking you will play, then if you do it would be pleasant surprise. Best of luck, I am sure you will do well.

Post new Message to Thread