Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

How to address a couple as a couple?

Jump to newest

By *teve_Soleil OP   Couple
over a year ago

Malaysia

Just wondering....there are many single guys/girls who message couples and only address the ladies/gents of the couple. So a question we would ask...how would couples like to be addressed in messages? and for single guys/girls what approach have you use in ensuring that you address the couples?

We from our experience always shows mutual interest by using "we" and calling the other couples "you guys" in messages. :D

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have usually addressed them as "oy you thick feckers" and then politely asked them to stop mailing

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

as a single male

when i message a cpl i will say

hello "name" and "name" and then in message make sure i refer to them both by name

how do other cpls feel is this ok

jim

Forum Mod

over a year ago

We dont mind being addressed by our names or something like Hi guys

We get a lot of jokey stuff sent to me but thats because its always me posting in the forums so people have responded to my posts

What does creep me out though is messages that are sent detailing what they would like to do to me without a thought for Rob

He ain't my bodyguard! he does like to get invovlved in a big way as well lol

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Funnily enough, I have just read a mail that spoke as if he as talking to the male half of the couple.

I didn't realise how much Mr R gets ignored until I read it and although I don't mind most mails, it did make a welcome change to read one aimed at the other half for a change.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

for me its quite simple...

If you want to play with a couple, then you address them both as a couple. I assume they both get equal say as to who they play with....

I don't get it when they only address one person, and i've seen it happen in clubs as well... I think it show a lack of respect for the other person....

over a year ago

As others have said, address us as a couple. If you don't you won't get anywhere. Obviously as messages evolve then that can change but as an opening email, to just speak to MissD will get you nowhere.

over a year ago

Hi both of you

Hi you two

And if you want bonus points

Greetings, mighty ones

Greetings esteemed swingers

over a year ago

We usualy say "Hi you two" or use names and are happy to recieve the same.Not too keen on both being called guys though,coz we aren't,lol.

XXXX

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

A guy once came upto me in a club, to tell me I had to come with him as "We are going to give wiggles it, like she has never had before"

Result was me and the club owner trying to work out what wiggles had never had yet?

Admit though it can be abit hard to refer to both if pics only ever show female half.. But then we normaly comment on how great she looks but add how wiggles is curious to see how the male half matches..

over a year ago

for us it's simple, try to arrange a meet with us by saying Hi Sasha or Hi Jed and we put it in the bin box, we are a couple, show us respect in that first line or show your true nature

I don't care if they don't want to have sex with me, I do expect respect and let's face it no guy is getting near my girl if they show they don't have any respect.

On the other side of the coin, don't ask me if Sasha "plays with single guys" either read our profile or ask Sasha (having said hello to both of us first ) Sasha makes her own mind up

The chatroom is especially bad for people ignoring the "couple factor"

over a year ago

Oh I don't know . . . . .

I quite like it when people tell me what they want to do *to* me, or that I have nice legs.

It "amuses" me.

over a year ago

That was dammie posting btw.

An easy "forum" mistake to make, but from the profile . . .. . . . .

over a year ago

Think what happens sometimes is people assume that the avitar/pic is the person posting mailing etc...

However we just use the 'Hello guys' thing as we only mail couples anyway..

over a year ago

i tend to use both , such as hi seen ur profile hope you are both ok etc etc just something that acknowledges that they are a couple .

over a year ago

Well unfortunately most singles that contact us usually forget about the other half, some do remember they’re mailing a couple, until they find out they are talking to the female half and then they attempt to try and coax me into meeting them on my own, then there’s the lovely gentleman type who will talk to both without expecting to meet, and respects you’re a couple, it’s this minority that we’ll meet one day, if the rest don’t put us off playing with singles altogether.

over a year ago

'Hi Guys' Seems to do the trick this end

Post new Message to Thread