Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

VWE

Jump to newest

By *amshank OP   Man
over a year ago

Larbert

Hi,

A quick question what is the 'entry' criteria for women looking for VWE.

Thanks

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Discussions of the definitions of WE, VWE etc have been posted quite a lot - and we all vary a fair bit. Probably better to state your actual real dimensions.

Some include both girth and length into the endowment categories, others mainly length - it's all personal.

Over 8.5'' length for me is VWE, and I largely stick to length, but girth is very important too.

By *amshank OP   Man
over a year ago

Larbert

Thanks. I can never qualify then

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Covered on this thread:

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/206541

over a year ago

"Thanks. I can never qualify then"

I wouldn't worry about, size isnt everything

over a year ago

"Thanks. I can never qualify then"

Tell me about it.

The plastic sugeon who can come up with a safe and workable penis enlargement will be rich beyond averice

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

Hahaha, man, don't fall for that bollocks! Size doesn't matter. It's just a filtering technique.

I'm not small or big but it hasn't made any difference. Just be confident!

Personally, I use the ignorance (of not knowing what vwe means) as an excuse to message them anyway! Lol.

Another thing, women know its bollocks because majority of men lie about size anyway. My fab size is 13" if anyone asks. My real size is about 7".

Ignore, be confident and carry on!

over a year ago

Only since I joined fab did I know my actual cock size as I was told to measure it

over a year ago

"Hahaha, man, don't fall for that bollocks! Size doesn't matter. It's just a filtering technique.

Personally, I use the ignorance (of not knowing what vwe means) as an excuse to message them anyway! Lol.

Another thing, women know its bollocks because majority of men lie about size anyway. My fab size is 13" if anyone asks. My real size is about 7".

"

it doesnt bother me, i know what i have aint gonna change so i just make best use of it as best i can.

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

sorry guys but I like to feel the bloke

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Hahaha, man, don't fall for that bollocks! Size doesn't matter. It's just a filtering technique.

"

Have to say as a woman, size doesn't matter. As long as the mans ego isn't vwe we will do alright. Size of the penis is pointless with a selfish man

over a year ago

"sorry guys but I like to feel the bloke"

I don't think you should have apologised for making that statement ... everyone's not for you and you're not for everyone.

By *erbMan
over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

Can't say I've ever felt the need to measure mine, it just seems like an insecurity thing. Likewise I've never felt the urge to ask a female on her own internal dimensions.

over a year ago

Vwe would be 6 to 7 inches. As an anal lover, any more and pleasure is replaced with discomfort. Hung like a donkey does not mean pleasure lol.

over a year ago

"Vwe would be 6 to 7 inches. As an anal lover, any more and pleasure is replaced with discomfort. Hung like a donkey does not mean pleasure lol. "

Twaddle.

I call 7 inches nice. I think around the 6 mark is average.

By *uckcouple-nwCouple
over a year ago

St Helens

Strange that you never have women trying to have the same debate about the size/depth of their pussy lol

over a year ago

It's not the size of the engine that makes a car but the skill of the driver behind the wheel.

Sames goes for a cock. It's not what you have got but whether or not you know how to use it. xx

By *ibanditMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm still waiting for the first person to offer a certification service.

By *utzzCouple
over a year ago

wrexham

Is my cock big enough

Is my brain small enough

For you to make me a star

over a year ago

lets be honest most women on here are gratefull for what they can get

over a year ago

If we are being honest then.......ive got balls like a bull and a cock like a wasp,havent had many complaints.so i must be doing something right!.speaking as an observer though,all these threads about the size of cocks started by guys who know before they ask that their cocks are w/e makes them look like right,well,er......dicks

over a year ago

"lets be honest most women on here are gratefull for what they can get "

I am not laughing with you

over a year ago

I always thought vwe meant very well educated

over a year ago

Since joining fab over 2yrs ago i realised i had a much larger than average cock, i always knew it was a decent size but though alot more blokes would be the same as me, having a big dick means nothing, yes its good when women are looking for guys with big dicks but also a hinderence when women are looking for somthing smaller, as long as you are caring and considerate when meeting there shudent really be a problem. But it does have 1 good thing, when a woman drops your pants for the first time and you see her eyes light up, it is quite satisfying lol

Post new Message to Thread