Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Females tt watch men

Jump to newest

By *an4fun69blk OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

I'm struggling to identify genuine females who are happy to swing with bi guys who will only meet me if I bring a female.

Any suggestions??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your profile says your only looking for guys

By *an4fun69blk OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

And that is the case, but some of the guys will meet if there is a female for them to play with who are happy seeing guys

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

and gay

over a year ago

Have you tried Fabguys?

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

"I'm struggling to identify genuine females who are happy to swing with bi guys who will only meet me if I bring a female.

Any suggestions??"

There are lots of females who like bi guys

Your profile says your gay and only looking for guys though....not sure what you want with a female then?! or are you just thinking that having a fem will increase your chances of getting a meet

Mrs Dirty

over a year ago

"And that is the case, but some of the guys will meet if there is a female for them to play with who are happy seeing guys"

so you're just looking for bait?

i love watching and playing with bi guys but it would be on my terms not yours

over a year ago

oh and OP...posting in your thread is not an invitation to message me...if yet didn't pick up on the disdain in my post perhaps my reply will convey it more eloquently

By *ubberdollieWoman
over a year ago

Stoke

I'm looking to meet two bi guys to live out a little fantasy. But I wouldn't even bother looking at a gay guys profile because to me that says he only likes men.

Similarly , too many guys put 'straight' as they think being honest and putting 'bi' will ruin their chances on here.

Surely everyone has a better chance of meeting the people who suit their needs if they put on their profiles what they are actually looking for?

over a year ago

I have had a couple of meets with a female that likes to watch bi guys together, i am not out but i am honest on here and put bi sexual.

over a year ago

"I'm struggling to identify genuine females who are happy to swing with bi guys who will only meet me if I bring a female.

Any suggestions??"

Avoid them mate, if they insist you bring a fem then are they interested in you or the fem you could be walking yourself into an uncomfortable meet.

The advice above is correct go to fabguys its also a lot easier to arrange meets on there if you are only looking at meeting guys, good luck though

Post new Message to Thread