Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Just a thought

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You have a block single guy filter on here why not put a filter on for all the married men for all us single girls as an option. Just a thought.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would be a fab idea for couples too lol

Sadly tho unless we get them on Jeremy Kyle to take the lie detector we would never know

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks just fed up of all the married ones looking for a daytime fumble lol

over a year ago

its not heads like that which stops us genuine guys, they give us all a bad rep

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"You have a block single guy filter on here why not put a filter on for all the married men for all us single girls as an option. Just a thought."

unless you have a foolproof way of detecting them i can't see how it can work,

oooh and while your at it can we fellas have a block button for all the married women on here that state they are singles too, you see it cuts both ways in the single but really married world you know, it's not just guys that cheat

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"You have a block single guy filter on here why not put a filter on for all the married men for all us single girls as an option. Just a thought.

oooh and while your at it can we fellas have a block button for all the married women on here that state they are singles too, you see it cuts both ways in the single but really married world you know, it's not just guys that cheat "

I may be wrong but I think the OP means you can put on your profile options no single men can contact me. Then when a single man tries to contact he gets a message that says the user has blocked contact from all single guys. I thought the OP was looking to block couples in the same way so the man of the couple could not contact her looking for daytime fun.

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

My bad. I realise I am wrong.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/02/10 07:54:46]

over a year ago

"You have a block single guy filter on here why not put a filter on for all the married men for all us single girls as an option. Just a thought.

oooh and while your at it can we fellas have a block button for all the married women on here that state they are singles too, you see it cuts both ways in the single but really married world you know, it's not just guys that cheat

I may be wrong but I think the OP means you can put on your profile options no single men can contact me. Then when a single man tries to contact he gets a message that says the user has blocked contact from all single guys. I thought the OP was looking to block couples in the same way so the man of the couple could not contact her looking for daytime fun."

That may be one option in the right direction.

over a year ago

That wouldnt work as not all married men actually bother to mention that fact and its not till you start talking to them, you find out they are married or have a girlfriend would be nice though

By *ndianpussy4uWoman
over a year ago

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Whats wrong with married men??? If their wives arent providing for them at home, i dont mind stepping in, as long as its NO STRINGS FUN ! ;-D

over a year ago

we do day time meets because of the work rota that hubby has not because we play away and yeah the female may only be seen on cam with this profile. but male has own cam and profile too that chats when we both want to be on. he always gets me to contact couples as i have the verifcations

Post new Message to Thread