Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

The ex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok my husband ex gf came over the house the other day, we've fantasies a lot about him having sex with her and sending me pics to tease me, thing is when she was there I got so jealous and told him I didn't want it again even though I was wet thinking about it, he's arranged for her to come over next week, he knows he can have her again and I really want him to, thing is will it be sex all will he fall for her again x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ok my husband ex gf came over the house the other day, we've fantasies a lot about him having sex with her and sending me pics to tease me, thing is when she was there I got so jealous and told him I didn't want it again even though I was wet thinking about it, he's arranged for her to come over next week, he knows he can have her again and I really want him to, thing is will it be sex all will he fall for her again x"

is an hours sexual pleasure really worth the days/months/years of insecurity/agonising afterwards?

over a year ago

be like opening a can of worms me thinks....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/09/13 22:17:27]

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't Know because its constant, I understand what you say though, any other women I don't mind just her lol x

over a year ago

Just say "hunni glad to meet you I'm the upgrade"

By *upitersmileCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Just say "hunni glad to meet you I'm the upgrade" "

over a year ago

It sounds like torture not fun and whats the point of all that shit?

By *upitersmileCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

I know I couldn't do it. There's feelings and history there....

Be honest with yourself and your OH and do what's best for you! xx

over a year ago

Do it, I mean what can possibly go wrong?

Can not even see why you are talking, let alone considering something that is clearly going to end very badly.

over a year ago

"Ok my husband ex gf came over the house the other day, we've fantasies a lot about him having sex with her and sending me pics to tease me, thing is when she was there I got so jealous and told him I didn't want it again even though I was wet thinking about it, he's arranged for her to come over next week, he knows he can have her again and I really want him to, thing is will it be sex all will he fall for her again x"

Sounds like a very bad idea to me! I know I wouldn't like that one little bit.

over a year ago

No dont do it...if your feeling like this now...then the after feeling will be unbearable. you will only upset yrself more love xx

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Go with your gut instinct it's normally right.....

Never never never do anything you don't feel comfy with........

over a year ago

"Just say "hunni glad to meet you I'm the upgrade" "

well, seeings as you have no idea how the last relationship ended, so its a hell of a thing to jump to th conclusion it was the woman that did wrong.

on the subject, however, you told him you didnt want her round again, so he took it into account and organised her to come next week so he can smash her back doors in for you?

well, i have no more words.

he sounds like a right catch.

maybe it would be a lucky escape if he were to go back to her.

then maybe you could get yourself a fella that listens to your feelings.

over a year ago

I think this is one of those questions where you already know the answer yourself. I'm pretty sure you just need to be vindicated in how you feel about this situation. I hope the general consensus in responses has done that for you.

My rule of thumb is... Any doubts and don't do it!

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

This just has 'wrong' stamped all over it

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Some things can be extremely hot in fantasy land but completely wrong in real life.

Personally I think he is being selfish if you have told him you didn't want him to do it again but he is anyway.

I know I wouldn't feel comfortable thinking of my OH with his ex like that.

over a year ago

Dangerous game, and you're gonna end up very hurt

over a year ago

Your heading for disaster if you let it happen again, are you trying to keep your husband happy by allowing him to fuck his ex? Ok it makes you wet.. But it also fills you with jealousy which could easily turn into regrets and insecurity.

My opinion would be just to leave it as a fantasy

By *corcherMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

It's been said before. If you're not secure in your relationship to do this & you have doubts, don't do it. It's all about everyone having fun & you don't sound like you are.

You need to talk this through with your other half so you both know how you feel before you do anything. If he's half the man he should be, he'll listen to your worries.

over a year ago

Do you fancy his ex-girlfriend?

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

If you have to ask the question then it is not right

over a year ago

Sounds great for him - but I cant see it ending well for your relationship.

By *ayandess1Couple
over a year ago

bridgwater

Swinging can light a fire.

But it can also burn down your house.

over a year ago

Does his ex know about this or is she just being used without her knowledge, she may be an ex but im sure she has feelings

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"It sounds like torture not fun and whats the point of all that shit? "

Lord knows!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Do it, I mean what can possibly go wrong?

Can not even see why you are talking, let alone considering something that is clearly going to end very badly."

Some people just like drama.

over a year ago

I wouldnt do it ask him how he would feel if you wanted your ex to join in and if he would ok watching your ex making love to you not just sex proper love making as thats what is going on there she may want his love and he may give it to her

over a year ago

If you need advise from others id say its best you steer well clear of it sounds like it might end in tears for some one if not all three

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

You told him you didnt want to do it again and he arranged for her to come over again next week???

over a year ago

What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive. This can only end in disaster with more lies and deceit waiting to be spewed forth.

over a year ago

"be like opening a can of worms me thinks...."

i agree

over a year ago

I bull, have been in this situation before, me and my ex split up I got with another women. And we had a three some with my ex gf. First time we did it was great, I'd happened a second time and my gf walked out of the hotel room in the morning because I was cwtched into my ex, I moved in my sleep, three weeks later we break up. It might be good and horny fun at the time but it can cause problems later down the road

over a year ago

Leave well alone, keep it as a fantasy. I wouldn't be comfortable with it .... Find another lady with no history if that is what you enjoy.

over a year ago

"be like opening a can of worms me thinks...."

Me too.. it could possibly destroy everything.. your already struggling with jealousy.. and to be honest it's playing with fire... Where there is previous emotional commitment I would stay well clear.

Cali

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

No, no and if you are thinking about it again.. No

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

Have either asked if you want to be involved, about your thoughts, or your feelings ?

Definate no, our opinion

over a year ago

No this is just an absorbed idea!

over a year ago

Now this is why you should firmly leave your hubby at home oblivious and tinkering with the car! Then you get him to yourself and everything else you want!

Shoot folks shoot

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

keep exes in the past

By *lle adie 2Woman
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

"No, no and if you are thinking about it again.. No

"

totally agree - don't go there

over a year ago

How about NO !!!!!

over a year ago

when you break a mug, bin it, don't try glueing it together, you will get burnt, the past is the past....

By *ubberdollieWoman
over a year ago

Stoke

Question I have is why would she want to go there with him of she is the ex and he is with you now?

In a moment of sheer lunacy I had sex some years ago with my ex hubby , just thinking about that now makes my toes curl with revulsion.

Fantasies are called fantasies for a reason!

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

"when you break a mug, bin it, don't try glueing it together, you will get burnt, the past is the past.... "

agree with you there NEVER go with an ex

over a year ago

I see bit of contradiction here unless i misreading it. You say you get wet and then u got jealous which is understandable and told o h you dont want it again yet yiu say she coming over next week and he can have her again. If you said to o h no more then why you allowing her over and allowing him to have her.

over a year ago

Danger!!! This would kill me..I just couldn't let my mr do that. Whats in the past stays in the past. . As someone said some fantasys should be left at that

Post new Message to Thread