Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

the art of meeting people.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is there an art to meeting people on here? I leave polite messages and 9 out 10 are ignored! Im miffed by it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Not an art, I am sure it can be frustrating, a lot of single guys have the same problems, hopefully things will pick up xxx

over a year ago

Just a decent conversion is a start lol xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Iam more concerned about your poor wet cat, lol

Possible that line is working against you,

made me laugh though

over a year ago

Ah yes i see what you mean lol, i was a tad mullered when i composed it!

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Is there an art to meeting people on here? I leave polite messages and 9 out 10 are ignored! Im miffed by it."
cock pics are essential

over a year ago

Your profile is a bit flat, have A look at some guys in your area profiles, look for those that have a few verification to show they are being successful then check out the profile. Not to steel it but to give you some ideas on how to re-work your own.

Other than that persistence and patience is the only way forward.

over a year ago

Thanks, I've tried to tweak my pf a bit but the truth is that i'm shit at writing profiles lol

over a year ago

"Thanks, I've tried to tweak my pf a bit but the truth is that i'm shit at writing profiles lol"

On a web site, your profile is an advert to sell a product, so good adverts, sell well, poor adverts don't.

maybe ask a close friend to help you, ask them what your good points are, sometimes we don't see our own qualities,

With a cock and a good profile you will do fine.. good luck

over a year ago

"Thanks, I've tried to tweak my pf a bit but the truth is that i'm shit at writing profiles lol"

Who's to say what is a good profile write up or not? Purely based on personal preference I guess. What some people might not like, others may actually like. I've probably not got the best written profile but hey, I try and I think how you approach people is important too......xx

over a year ago

"Is there an art to meeting people on here? I leave polite messages and 9 out 10 are ignored! Im miffed by it."

Look on the bright side at least your not ignored by 1 in 10

over a year ago

Lol positive thinking.

over a year ago

I think that, although honest and open, having a face pic as your avatar and in your public gallery may be cutting down your chances of getting that chat. However good looking somebody is they will not be for everyone so you're cutting down your 'market' before a word is read or said. Keep them for friends or in private.

Cock pics in public folder might not be doing you any favours either. Funny thing is that although I've got cock pics in my private gallery the only person who has asked to see 'evidence' was a fella. Big cocks will always have a target audience but the rest of us have to concentrate on other aspects.

over a year ago

"Is there an art to meeting people on here? I leave polite messages and 9 out 10 are ignored! Im miffed by it. cock pics are essential "

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not.

But if this is a serious comment then total Bullshit.

I don't have a single cock pic on my profile at all and I've (personally speaking) not really had a problem getting into convo or a meet.

Bear in mind, your recipient can see the first few words of your message before they even open your message.

A lot will look at your profile before even opening it and make a decision based on that.

A lot of it also comes down to your expectations of the site.

The guys that struggle on here are those that expect every woman they message to drop their pants not forgetting that ladies are not fucking stupid..even if you are sending a nice "rosie" message, they can still smell bullshit.

Be yourself! There is no magic formula when it comes to actual content..what works for "guy A" could totally bomb for "guy B".

But I can absolutely 100% guarantee you that cock pics on your profile will not make a difference! I have none whatsoever publically visible.

Good luck bro!

over a year ago

"Is there an art to meeting people on here? I leave polite messages and 9 out 10 are ignored! Im miffed by it. cock pics are essential

I don't have a single cock pic on my profile at all and I've (personally speaking) not really had a problem getting into convo or a meet.

Bear in mind, your recipient can see the first few words of your message before they even open your message.

A lot will look at your profile before even opening it and make a decision based on that.

The guys that struggle on here are those that expect every woman they message to drop their pants not forgetting that ladies are not fucking stupid..even if you are sending a nice "rosie" message, they can still smell bullshit.

Be yourself! There is no magic formula when it comes to actual content..what works for "guy A" could totally bomb for "guy B".

But I can absolutely 100% guarantee you that cock pics on your profile will not make a difference! I have none whatsoever publically visible.

Good luck bro! "

bravo to the above

I am now off to have a ganders at your profile xxx

over a year ago

"

bravo to the above

I am now off to have a ganders at your profile xxx

"

Yeah er disclaimer:

The above was not intended as "look at me".

Just to throw that out there!!!

over a year ago

ben you've got it bob on......

your profile is great to read. very witty xxx

over a year ago

"ben you've got it bob on......

your profile is great to read. very witty xxx

"

Haha ta!

over a year ago

I know it wasn't

over a year ago

So, the advice is patience and don't give up. Persistance and HOPEFULLY things will look up. Show a face. Dont show a face. Show your cock. Don't show your cock. Make people laugh with a wet cat but that'll put some people off. Decent conversation. (But that hasn't worked for me anyway). And reading some ladies profiles they say they are not into endless email ping pong. Many say they won't answer without a face pic attached but don't reply with one, often just block you and don't have one on their profile. I know, I'm a sad old man complaining about not getting any meets. And I know the ratio of men to women is against me. Even asking for help with a profile gets me blocked or ignored. Like the OP said, easy for single men to get miffed.

over a year ago

"I know it wasn't "

I know, but I had to say that before the trolls start marching in muha!

over a year ago

"So, the advice is patience and don't give up. Persistance and HOPEFULLY things will look up. Show a face. Dont show a face. Show your cock. Don't show your cock. Make people laugh with a wet cat but that'll put some people off. Decent conversation. (But that hasn't worked for me anyway). And reading some ladies profiles they say they are not into endless email ping pong. Many say they won't answer without a face pic attached but don't reply with one, often just block you and don't have one on their profile. I know, I'm a sad old man complaining about not getting any meets. And I know the ratio of men to women is against me. Even asking for help with a profile gets me blocked or ignored. Like the OP said, easy for single men to get miffed.

"

......another good response. you guys are on form today xxx

By *essesCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

I think it's great that you have a face pic and a cock pic. I do like to see the goods and don't understand those who say "seen one, seen them all" also like the fact that you haven't got 20 of it as that can be overkill!

The only confusion I can see and that would have me wondering, is that you say you are straight but then that you are looking for mm couples and TV's. We like bi guys but if you are, you need to say so.

Good luck and keep using the forums and perhaps go to a club and then I am sure you will be beating them off with a stick

Lisa

over a year ago

Thank you

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Just being yourself...

over a year ago

"Is there an art to meeting people on here? I leave polite messages and 9 out 10 are ignored! Im miffed by it. cock pics are essential

Good luck bro! "

Of course it's sarcasm. Yam does it constantly. He doesn't want competition .

Post new Message to Thread