Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

blowjobs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've never cum from a blowjob, I enjoy them but have never cum from them, usually finish with a handjob, is this common?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

Depends on the technique

By *otwifeguyMan
over a year ago

Exeter

"Depends on the technique "

THIS.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. It's all in the head. (yes, yes, I know)

over a year ago

"I've never cum from a blowjob, I enjoy them but have never cum from them, usually finish with a handjob, is this common? "

buddy you're missing out

By *eordie JoJoTV/TS
over a year ago

Newcastle

Not with me you wouldn't need to finish with a hand job

It's all down to technique, as the lady says.

Had guys say they have never have cum off one (BJ) ....... but they couldn't say that after our session

Jojo

over a year ago

"Not with me you wouldn't need to finish with a hand job

It's all down to technique, as the lady says.

Had guys say they have never have cum off one (BJ) ....... but they couldn't say that after our session

Jojo "

ditto

over a year ago

"I've never cum from a blowjob, I enjoy them but have never cum from them, usually finish with a handjob, is this common? "

I hear a challenge

over a year ago

"I've never cum from a blowjob, I enjoy them but have never cum from them, usually finish with a handjob, is this common?

I hear a challenge "

I need a lesson ha ha

over a year ago

"Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. It's all in the head. (yes, yes, I know) "

it was only after the third reading that I got it ...d'oh

over a year ago

im the same, i have reduced sensitivity in the head due to nerve damage i had as a toddler, i can never quite get there.

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

It isn't uncommon. I've never cum from one either. There was a thread not too long ago, and quite a few guys that posted in there were in the same boat.

If you enjoy them, then not much to worry about. Could be worse.

over a year ago

You have to love the notion that some think they are so good at them no one could possibly resist

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"You have to love the notion that some think they are so good at them no one could possibly resist "

It does make me chuckle.

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

I love a challenge never failed yet

over a year ago

My wife has a very warm, smooth and sensuous blow job technique which never fails to get me off.

Her regular lover however loves her to suck his cock but will never cum from her efforts, he's just wired that way and she understands it perfectly

over a year ago

second best invention ever lol

over a year ago

"You have to love the notion that some think they are so good at them no one could possibly resist "

I will openly admit that sometimes it just doesn't work. But as others say - as long as the moment is enjoyed, then all is well. There are other ways to reach a climax.

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

Sometimes, i think people get too fixated over the cumming from a blowjob bit. In some cases, it can get a bit like the female equivalent of those men that think they have to make every woman they meet squirt and/or gush. And we all know not every woman does.

Same with guys. But hey, if you fancy a case of lockjaw and drymouth, knock yourself out with a guy who can't cum from a bj. Some challenge that would be....

over a year ago

I have never ever experienced this problem and so agree it is technique.

over a year ago

yet to find out

over a year ago

"I've never cum from a blowjob, I enjoy them but have never cum from them, usually finish with a handjob, is this common?

im the same, i have reduced sensitivity in the head due to nerve damage i had as a toddler, i can never quite get there."

The head of your penis is irrelevant, its having your prostate massaged that will make you cum

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It's all in the full action of mouth, tongue and hands on the body

over a year ago

i have never either, and it ant be the technique as everyone else does with V.

funny how the women that have posted you would with them havent been shot down in flames like the blokes that post they can make any woman squirt.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"My wife has a very warm, smooth and sensuous blow job technique which never fails to get me off.

Her regular lover however loves her to suck his cock but will never cum from her efforts, he's just wired that way and she understands it perfectly "

Your wife obviously understands that people are different and sex isn't about achieving a target but about mutual pleasure, sounds like a knowledgeable woman

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"My wife has a very warm, smooth and sensuous blow job technique which never fails to get me off.

Her regular lover however loves her to suck his cock but will never cum from her efforts, he's just wired that way and she understands it perfectly

Your wife obviously understands that people are different and sex isn't about achieving a target but about mutual pleasure, sounds like a knowledgeable woman "

Couldn't agree more

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"i have never either, and it ant be the technique as everyone else does with V.

funny how the women that have posted you would with them havent been shot down in flames like the blokes that post they can make any woman squirt. "

Same old story

over a year ago

My guy tells me it's the whole package...how it looks when he's watching, how wet, sloppy, animated the lady is, does she look as though she's enjoying it..and of course if he's really attracted to her....

over a year ago

funny how the women that have posted you would with them havent been shot down in flames like the blokes that post they can make any woman squirt. "

Yeah but can't be arsed,im not going to piss on their perfect bj parade,its the same in a tight pussy thread,loads will come in saying they're so tight they could break fingers and cocks off......ok then

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

funny how the women that have posted you would with them havent been shot down in flames like the blokes that post they can make any woman squirt.

Yeah but can't be arsed,im not going to piss on their perfect bj parade,its the same in a tight pussy thread,loads will come in saying they're so tight they could break fingers and cocks off......ok then "

That would be one hell of a pussy

over a year ago

Yeah but can't be arsed,im not going to piss on their perfect bj parade,its the same in a tight pussy thread,loads will come in saying they're so tight they could break fingers and cocks off......ok then

That would be one hell of a pussy "

Super snatch!

over a year ago

I think we have all hurt someone during receiving a blow job, maybe even suffocated someone, so I suppose its fear, fear of your huge thick cock actually killing someone......

By *eareenaCouple
over a year ago

Rockford

Your wife obviously understands that people are different and sex isn't about achieving a target but about mutual pleasure, sounds like a knowledgeable woman

Couldn't agree more "

this

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

That would be one hell of a pussy

Super snatch! "

I have a theme song in my head now and everything

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

Wah wah and everything ....

Now just need to see black shadow walking down bridge street with a long black coat, no doubt that crusty dreadlock guitarist sitting next to HSBC bashing out chords by his side.

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"Wah wah and everything ....

Now just need to see black shadow walking down bridge street with a long black coat, no doubt that crusty dreadlock guitarist sitting next to HSBC bashing out chords by his side."

Don't tempt me, hehe

By *nly-AliceWoman
over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"My guy tells me it's the whole package...how it looks when he's watching, how wet, sloppy, animated the lady is, does she look as though she's enjoying it..and of course if he's really attracted to her...."

Agree, it's all of the above. But even then not every guy can cum this way. It's just like not all women can orgasm through penetration alone no matter how much they enjoy it.

over a year ago

My hubby has NEVER cum through a bj, with me or anybody in the past. It doesn't bother him at all. Conversely, I would LOVE him to do so as its the one thing we haven't been able to achieve together. Well, I'll have to just keep trying! X

over a year ago

Ive got a 99.7 % success rate ! Lol xI can generally make guys cum who have never cum before ! The look of wonder and amazement is priceless xx

over a year ago

"Ive got a 99.7 % success rate ! Lol xI can generally make guys cum who have never cum before ! The look of wonder and amazement is priceless xx "

That sounds wonderful! You should bring out an educational video. You're sitting on a goldmine.

over a year ago

Have to say I've never thought about my personal bj success stats, but then I guess that might be because I don't give a shit about that. I prefer to be involved in having a fun relaxed intimate time, not a technique session.

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"Ive got a 99.7 % success rate ! Lol xI can generally make guys cum who have never cum before ! The look of wonder and amazement is priceless xx

That sounds wonderful! You should bring out an educational video. You're sitting on a goldmine. "

I just snorted my drink everywhere

By *irtyleedsladMan
over a year ago

leeds

I'm the same as the op, I dunno why but I can't let go enough most of the time to come from a blowjob. Not to say I don't enjoy them but I just can't come!!

over a year ago

Does it matter though?

Some do, some don't - I personally find it a turn off when it becomes a battle of "who can make who cum this way/that way/first" etc..

It's the journey, not the destination for me! (how you got there doesn't matter much either, as long as it was enjoyable for all!)

over a year ago

Indeed. Which is what I was trying to convey as well, in my own sarcastic way.

By *irtyleedsladMan
over a year ago

leeds

He'll no does it matter!! I don't come from having my neck kissed or my balls played with but hell it feels soooo nice!!

over a year ago

Any woman has to work the 'D' to get the 'Cream'

Just like if I have to lick the 'Clit' to make her have an 'Orgasmic Fit', works both ways

over a year ago

Anyone else think this guy is just lookin for offers!?

Ok ladies, never cum from a bj who wants to try

over a year ago

I sorry but luv giving them and they do finish for me but have sonetimes taken ages and so i do get bored after a while at least I am honest ...

By *igcovcockMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I hear a challenge

I need a lesson ha ha "

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"He'll no does it matter!! I don't come from having my neck kissed or my balls played with but hell it feels soooo nice!! "

I wonder how long before someone claims its only because they haven't done it to you

over a year ago

"Sometimes, i think people get too fixated over the cumming from a blowjob bit. In some cases, it can get a bit like the female equivalent of those men that think they have to make every woman they meet squirt and/or gush. And we all know not every woman does.

Same with guys. But hey, if you fancy a case of lockjaw and drymouth, knock yourself out with a guy who can't cum from a bj. Some challenge that would be...."

Very true. I'll not be accepting the challenge.

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Isn't a BJ just part of the banquet sex has to offer?

Unfortunately I am not one of those women who can make any man orgasm with my mouth.

I used to feel bad and inadequate that I couldn't. Now I realise that not all men can or indeed want to. Makes for much more relaxed sex and then I can concentrate on other things he may prefer.

over a year ago

I can't say I have either but I don't think I'm bad at them?! I think of sex is relaxed and we stop worrying about the ultimate bj or making a girl squirt we could just relax and have a fabulous time!

I would rather just relax in a mans company and enjoy my evening

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"I can't say I have either but I don't think I'm bad at them?! I think of sex is relaxed and we stop worrying about the ultimate bj or making a girl squirt we could just relax and have a fabulous time!

I would rather just relax in a mans company and enjoy my evening "

Exactly

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"I can't say I have either but I don't think I'm bad at them?! I think of sex is relaxed and we stop worrying about the ultimate bj or making a girl squirt we could just relax and have a fabulous time!

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Ive got a 99.7 % success rate ! Lol xI can generally make guys cum who have never cum before ! The look of wonder and amazement is priceless xx

That sounds wonderful! You should bring out an educational video. You're sitting on a goldmine. "

Funny enough thats what most of my veri's say to me too !!!!!

over a year ago

Well, you enjoy your achievements, dear, and concentrate on your quest for those elusive few percentages that keep you from the perfect score.

Us mere mortals will just relax and have a wonderful time with our holistic view on sex and intimacy.

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

That sounds wonderful! You should bring out an educational video. You're sitting on a goldmine.

Funny enough thats what most of my veri's say to me too !!"

Whatever helps you sleep at night i guess.

By *eareenaCouple
over a year ago

Rockford

Funny enough thats what most of my veri's say to me too !!!!! "

over a year ago

I never cum yet either been told its the technique but also mental block and you need to relax

over a year ago

"

Us mere mortals will just relax and have a wonderful time with our holistic view on sex and intimacy. "

nice

over a year ago

"Well, you enjoy your achievements, dear, and concentrate on your quest for those elusive few percentages that keep you from the perfect score.

Us mere mortals will just relax and have a wonderful time with our holistic view on sex and intimacy. "

I made the percentage up !! Jeez

over a year ago

That doesn't put it in a better light, does it? In a thread where people very honestly own up to not achieving the mythical, such a post puts hackles up.

Post new Message to Thread