Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Blocking someone

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would it be right to block someone I've messaged if they're not interested in me. Not being funny and does anyone else think I am

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Your block button your choice. A lot do it to prevent then from messaging the same people again.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

It'll save you from mistakenly messaging them again. I sometimes block people in my area who haven't responded to my message so I don't bug them inadvertently.

over a year ago

Yes that's what I thought with my bad memory

over a year ago

"It'll save you from mistakenly messaging them again. I sometimes block people in my area who haven't responded to my message so I don't bug them inadvertently."

What you mean them who've just deleted your message without a reply

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"It'll save you from mistakenly messaging them again. I sometimes block people in my area who haven't responded to my message so I don't bug them inadvertently.

What you mean them who've just deleted your message without a reply"

Yes, or ones who haven't replied after a while.

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

I wish more men would do it..the amount of 2nd,3rd even 4 th messages I get after saying not interested and then getting exact same messages again and again...LOL

over a year ago

"It'll save you from mistakenly messaging them again. I sometimes block people in my area who haven't responded to my message so I don't bug them inadvertently.

What you mean them who've just deleted your message without a reply

Yes, or ones who haven't replied after a while."

Yes sounds like the best idea that one

Thank you

over a year ago

"I wish more men would do it..the amount of 2nd,3rd even 4 th messages I get after saying not interested and then getting exact same messages again and again...LOL"

That's what I don't want to be doing, or even looking at them. Sometimes I don't realised I've already viewed them until I see there profile again

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

It also means they don't show up in your searches meaning you get a list full of people you haven't messaged before.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If people look at our profile and we are not for them we prefer that we are blocked to be honest saves looking in the future and maybe bothering them again . It's a tool to be used as people see fit. Everyone will use it in a different way xxx

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

"Would it be right to block someone I've messaged if they're not interested in me. Not being funny and does anyone else think I am"

don't worry about blocking it means you don't want to see their profile or hear from them again simples

over a year ago

Makes sense why people block others if they know they will never be attracted to them, saves time! Might have to start doing that ourselves.

We have a pretty long block list as it is though. It consists mainly of stalkers n those that are a special type of strange n disturbing

over a year ago

Another question...If you block someone you have verified previously do they lose the verifications and the tick? I've just blocked someone who has been messing me about and would like to think that both verification and tick were removed since I'm the only person who has verified him, if that makes sense

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Your block button your choice. A lot do it to prevent then from messaging the same people again. "

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Another question...If you block someone you have verified previously do they lose the verifications and the tick? I've just blocked someone who has been messing me about and would like to think that both verification and tick were removed since I'm the only person who has verified him, if that makes sense "

Yes the veri goes

By *CupWoman
over a year ago

Rochdale

"Another question...If you block someone you have verified previously do they lose the verifications and the tick? I've just blocked someone who has been messing me about and would like to think that both verification and tick were removed since I'm the only person who has verified him, if that makes sense

Yes the veri goes"

The green tick however, doesn't.

over a year ago

"Would it be right to block someone I've messaged if they're not interested in me. Not being funny and does anyone else think I am"

You could also use the note system. That way it keeps it open if they become interested later.

over a year ago

"Another question...If you block someone you have verified previously do they lose the verifications and the tick? I've just blocked someone who has been messing me about and would like to think that both verification and tick were removed since I'm the only person who has verified him, if that makes sense

Yes the veri goes

The green tick however, doesn't. "

Shucks!

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Sometimes it is easier to block someone than to have a long and involved series of messages about why you can't travel 100 miles to theirs for a 20 minute meet on a Tuesday afternoon, between the hours of 14.00 and 15.00...

By *hell and jWoman
over a year ago

doncaster

It your choice who you block and who you do not x

Post new Message to Thread