Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Strange

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So on my profile I make no secret that in terms of meets with men I'm only lookin for single guys. Yet I still get lots of messages from attached guys some are honest others hide it till catch them out. Told an attached guy I wasn't into meeting him as I want single guy for fun no guilt and potential fb if works. I got told I'm strange and should go on match.com.

Am I strange?

Fyi I am in match Pof etc but on fab I'm enjoying being single fulfilling my needs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No, not at all, we all have preferences and that seems like a good one to me

By *attitude6Man
over a year ago

Ilkeston

No you are not strange. You're allowed to choose who you want to 'go with' as it were.. its personal preference

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Not strange at all. You are entitled to have preferences and should hold out for what you want. Don't let anyone try to tell you otherwise. I find I am labelled strange/on the wrong site/too fussy etc by many when I refuse to drop my knickers for them after only two messages lol

over a year ago

"Not strange at all. You are entitled to have preferences and should hold out for what you want. Don't let anyone try to tell you otherwise. I find I am labelled strange/on the wrong site/too fussy etc by many when I refuse to drop my knickers for them after only two messages lol"

Haha know that one well!!

I got told I didn't need a face pic of guy shud just arrive at his and fuck him. He couldn't understand why I didn't want to.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I'm perfect or others are wrong etc just my personal preference.

over a year ago

"Not strange at all. You are entitled to have preferences and should hold out for what you want. Don't let anyone try to tell you otherwise. I find I am labelled strange/on the wrong site/too fussy etc by many when I refuse to drop my knickers for them after only two messages lol

Haha know that one well!!

I got told I didn't need a face pic of guy shud just arrive at his and fuck him. He couldn't understand why I didn't want to.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I'm perfect or others are wrong etc just my personal preference. "

You mean you don't just spread your legs cos you're female and on instashag.com?

Thank God I'm not the only weird one

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

No stranger than the attached guys who are on here instead of the affair seeking sites!

Oopsy, silly me. I forgot that those sites all charge...

over a year ago

"No stranger than the attached guys who are on here instead of the affair seeking sites!

Oopsy, silly me. I forgot that those sites all charge... "

No you are not strange at all.

By *isa 59Woman
over a year ago

Newcastle

I got blocked twice by guys in my first week on here for refusing to do that...almost put me off the site altogether

over a year ago

I've been told the same thing!!! But, if ur after some regular fun, why on earth would we want to associate with people who are clearly lying to their supposed nearest and dearest? Lying is a horrible character.

over a year ago

"

I got blocked twice by guys in my first week on here for refusing to do that...almost put me off the site altogether "

I got told that too. He told me I was shallow and fussy for wanting least 1 pic before meet.

over a year ago

We are entitled to be as shallow and fussy as we like, we are here to fulfil our own fantasies in whatever way we wish. We arent here to service those who see us as free prostitutes.

over a year ago

"We are entitled to be as shallow and fussy as we like, we are here to fulfil our own fantasies in whatever way we wish. We arent here to service those who see us as free prostitutes."

Tut tut don't you realise we are females with three holes who should be grateful that horny men want to fill them, simply by the virtue of being on this site

Hilarious as it seems, there are many men with that attitude

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"We are entitled to be as shallow and fussy as we like, we are here to fulfil our own fantasies in whatever way we wish. We arent here to service those who see us as free prostitutes.

Tut tut don't you realise we are females with three holes who should be grateful that horny men want to fill them, simply by the virtue of being on this site

Hilarious as it seems, there are many men with that attitude "

Quite a few of them start threads on the Forum whingeing on about how they cannot get any meets..I wonder why not!

By *heScotandthegirlCouple
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

have fun here and just ignore the troublesome ones... glad you're having fun

over a year ago

"We are entitled to be as shallow and fussy as we like, we are here to fulfil our own fantasies in whatever way we wish. We arent here to service those who see us as free prostitutes.

"

So true!

over a year ago

Simple yes you are strange but dont take that the wrong way as lets face it we are all strange in the public eye but you only wanting single guys well thats up to you who you want to meet its what u want so your not strange for stating who you would prefer to meet tell him he is the strange one the fact that he set up a profile and can write but clearly cant read

Post new Message to Thread