Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

what am i doing wrong

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not been in here all that long but not really getting anywhere. I know people prefer verified profiles and i am photo verified yet either my messages get ignored or deleted out of hand, what am i doing wrong??? Can anybody give me tips on how to be more successful on the site????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exiSlutBabeWoman
over a year ago

Stoke

Well not without knowing what kind of messages you send and to whom, ie do you read the profiles of those that your sending them to and select only those whose meeting criteria you fit ?

A profile is important to many but not all as are pictures, but it is the message that is often the deciding factor in getting a reply or not.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

my guess is he is just sending to any he likes the look off and probably not reading the profile the amount of men i have blocked on here is unreal selfish pricks

By *istress ValeporcaCouple
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

If you're messages are been ignored you're quite likely to be messaging to wrong people. There's no ' scientific formula' to that. Just read profile carefully and send messages to the people who are looking for you. I get many messages from men, women and a few couples who just don't read what I'm looking for. I get sick of replying to the same rubbish time after time. You won't get meets unless your target audience is right. X people say time wasters are people who don't turn up, I think it's the people who message first and read what they want a profile to read. Good luck

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

There is no rhyme or reason to it mate it's just a grind. You can be as careful as you like selecting the people you message making sure they are looking for someone just like you. You can send a coherent well thought out well written message personally tailored to them. You can enclose a face pic. In the end you will still be totally ignored at least 90% of the time. It's not just you it's how it is. Anyone who says different has not been on this end of it. It doesn't get much easier even when you are verified either.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Yeah be patient!

You've been here 2 weeks. There's thousands of single guys and the ladies/couples on this site get a lot of messages. They ain't gonna be dropping their knickers at a moments notice.

Be selective who you message, read profiles and make sure you fit criteria and then still don't assume you will get a reply. X

over a year ago

I would have a rethink on some aspects of your profile. It reads a little negative to me. Maybe lose the pic of your boxers and the reference to emptying your balls ... humour isn't universal.

After that, read the profile you're intetested in, compose a good message and move on ... Ad infinitum.

The forums can provide avenues if you're prone to occasional flashes of inspiration but be warned - your comments in here stay with you so think twice and read twice before posting.

Socials and organised meets are another way to go if you can get over that initial 'oh shit new situation, new people!' feeling without getting tanked up on Stella and making a tit of yourself

Few suggestions there and I hope some might help. Good luck and stick at it, don't get disheartened ... it's only sex

over a year ago

Join the club. Many chat for ages then block. Keep tying and be patient

By *elaxedsexyfunMan
over a year ago

Northants

Hmmm, tricky one this.

Maybe just face up to the fact that you (and I) are in the minority and as such it can take time and patience to meet anybody.

However, winging and whining on here won't help you very much!

Best of luck fella but man up and work it out your own way.

over a year ago

I`ve been online for just over a month and have had one meet. That was at a club. Plus I made some friends away from fab. I echo most things said, just try and get into the spirit of things. For example I feel horny as hell this morning and have put that on update does any fancy a meet, you just never know. But just make this site your only source of fun. Have a great day

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

OP,

your profile says that first and foremost you are here to chat, so why is this your first post on the forum?

over a year ago

There is a lot of people who only cam on this site or use a phone ;Ive been approached for everything other than real sex ..but they are out there

over a year ago

That first paragraph gives an impression of low confidence to us. Perhaps tweak it a little because those few lines and your pics are the selling points on here.

over a year ago

Grt rid of any expectations of this site getting you laid for starters. You've greater odds of pulling down your local pub.

It's neither instashag or a dating site. So engage in the chatrooms or forums and juat have a laugh until someone says "fancy meeting".

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I read the profile before the message.

If there's more negativity than what the sender is looking for/can offer I delete the message unread.

Op: I'd delete your message unread.

over a year ago

As said above, the first paragraph of your profile is pretty negative, that's not an attractive trait. I'd remove it or change it.

over a year ago

One final suggestion ... if you start a thread and people take the time to chip in do pop back in at some point and acknowledge the fact

over a year ago

Well thanks guys for the advice will listen to it all and make some changes to the profile and see if there is any change in luck. Will post more on the forums i think in the future

over a year ago

I was planning to only just crawled out of bed lol

over a year ago

Thanks for the advice had a re think on that profile now

over a year ago

"OP,

your profile says that first and foremost you are here to chat, so why is this your first post on the forum?"

Im still exporing the site and to be honest the forums had never crossed my mind till last night but now this has changed my mind and will look to use them a bit more

over a year ago

"Not been in here all that long but not really getting anywhere. I know people prefer verified profiles and i am photo verified yet either my messages get ignored or deleted out of hand, what am i doing wrong??? Can anybody give me tips on how to be more successful on the site????"

yes read profiles carefully and message accordingly, it will help as to whether you get a response I'm sure.

over a year ago

"I was planning to only just crawled out of bed lol"

over a year ago

"Hmmm, tricky one this.

Maybe just face up to the fact that you (and I) are in the minority and as such it can take time and patience to meet anybody.

However, winging and whining on here won't help you very much!

Best of luck fella but man up and work it out your own way."

Im not whining just seeking advice which has been very useful

Post new Message to Thread