Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Pics advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so in last 24hrs I've had a selection of messages. Ranging from along lines of u look amazing/sexy/beautiful/perfect to ur ugly fat don't belong here u look stupid.

Opinions please? I can take criticism if constructive

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Concertrate on the nice positive messages you have received. Bet they outnumber the nasty ones by far!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's not easy to ignore the negative ones...even if they are few and far between, but all you can do is report, block and move onto the next one! Maybe re-read your veri's for a little boost? Chances are they're someone you've previously knocked back anyway, possibly on another profile x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Ok so in last 24hrs I've had a selection of messages. Ranging from along lines of u look amazing/sexy/beautiful/perfect to ur ugly fat don't belong here u look stupid.

Opinions please? I can take criticism if constructive "

Your pictures are fine, if I absolutely had to make a criticism it would be that in the top one your panties are slightly lop sided but that's me scratching about for something. If you're getting 113 messages you have to be doing something right

over a year ago

Ignore the haters. Develop a few polite one liners, never rude, never nasty, for when you just cant resist the urge and delete straight away. Block repeat offenders who chip away at your esteem with jibes and bathe in those 113 messages a day, that some of those twerps can only dream of.

I like your last photos the best, but thats just me being a boob girl. All your pics are fine, only thing I would say is try and get someone to take some for you, maybe, its loads harder to pose when you have to take the pic too.

As I know meself!

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Your photos are fine and give no reason for hate mail, but being constructive, they are all of a theme. Try a few different poses, outfits, locations, etc, They all essentially show the same thing. A nice body and boobs, all the same

over a year ago

We all get haters - nasty jealous little men with little else to do x ive been called ugly, a man and old and wrinkly !! Ha ha ...... Who gives a toss babe !! X

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I was called a finger pensioner once. Laughed so hard I dropped my.pension book....

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I was called a finger pensioner once. Laughed so hard I dropped my.pension book...."

Ginger pensioner, damn it!

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Finger pensioner was funnier

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Ok so in last 24hrs I've had a selection of messages. Ranging from along lines of u look amazing/sexy/beautiful/perfect to ur ugly fat don't belong here u look stupid.

pics are fine to me you look lovely.

maybe some pussy shots in diff positions you know tasteful like, not so we can see what you have had for tea just sexy ones and that should complete a good profile

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I was called a finger pensioner once. Laughed so hard I dropped my.pension book....

Ginger pensioner, damn it!"

Sure it wasn't an invite to finger a ginger pensioner? I've heard the aged are often confuddled

over a year ago

I'd shag ya

By *ayandess1Couple
over a year ago

bridgwater

You look fine hunni - ignore the stupid people. A fine Glaswegian phrase is "don't let the bas$%&DS grind you down. Xxx

over a year ago

hi i really enjoyed your photos and wish was up near u great figure xxx

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Delete and block the negative comments, be yourself and have fun

over a year ago

Some people will like you, some won't, smile at the nice comments and report the nasty ones then block them.

Only negative is we can't see your tits n bum, but hey that's just me

By *ornykev64Man
over a year ago

Suttton

Your pics look great dont worry bout the idiots i get called allsorts from guys and im not looking for them just nothing better to do

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

I agree

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

You look fine . As long as you feel fine ignore those who can't see beyond the end of their noses .a lot of the time it's not what you look like .but the person you are inside

over a year ago

Very nice photos ~ sexy body !

Ignore the nasty comments

By *eareenaCouple
over a year ago

Rockford

People can be cruel. Its tough to ignore the Spiteful little hate mongers but if you had a worthless penis that nobody but yourself touched you might be spiteful too. Spare a kind thought for the bitter twisted unfucked of fab

By *ucy and CarlCouple
over a year ago

Broadstairs

"We all get haters - nasty jealous little men with little else to do x ive been called ugly, a man and old and wrinkly !! Ha ha ...... Who gives a toss babe !! X "
oh my good really? Obviously idiots you knocked back. Same as the original post nothing wrong with them either. Carl

over a year ago

You look great, curves in all the right places. Please dont be disheartened by neg comments from idiots. You are lovely the way you are x

over a year ago

If you are happy with the way you look then does it really matter. The reality is you are probably in the middle like so many of us.

over a year ago

Funny the replies you get differ depending on your sex.

I'd say remove the first 3 pics and replace them with ones where you haven't got a toilet in the back ground.

The other 2 are great

over a year ago

You have a lovely clean sink, nice white grout, shiny taps and no soap scum in your little dish. Well done.

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

majority of my mail is lovely but you do get the odd prick so block

Post new Message to Thread