Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Thoughts please.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have been chatting to a couple who would like to meet. Anyway they sent some photos and we have noticed that the close up of the Fems genitals appear to show she may have genital warts. Should we say something now or just decline a meet ?.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We have been chatting to a couple who would like to meet. Anyway they sent some photos and we have noticed that the close up of the Fems genitals appear to show she may have genital warts. Should we say something now or just decline a meet ?. "

Wow that's a hd camera moment.

Rule of thumb is always, if you have doubts then decline.

By *ibralassxCouple
over a year ago

Long eaton

If I had doubts id be polite and decline but I thibk in a nice way id explain what I have seeen on pics.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

If you are unhappy in any way then decline to meet. If they do have warts, I'm sure they aren't relying on you to point it out to them.

over a year ago

politely decline, If they are warts, I doubt they would have a clear pic of them on a profile, so maybe you are mistaken. just a thought.

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

I'd recommend something along the lines of "Upon reflection warts decided that warts going to decline to meet with you."

over a year ago

Defo decline.you have any doubts at all then give it a miss. You could have lots of abuse if you mention it too them. Its not worth the hassle

over a year ago

You got to meet em 'warts n all'

Seriously genital warts are a serious STD and you should steer clear... Genital warts can lead to cancerous infections in a woman.. For a man they are easily treated

My advice politely ask them if they are clean

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

If you have any doubts then politely decline.

Personally I wouldn't say why as you could be wrong and it's not likely to go down well.

By *_MariusMan
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"We have been chatting to a couple who would like to meet. Anyway they sent some photos and we have noticed that the close up of the Fems genitals appear to show she may have genital warts. Should we say something now or just decline a meet ?. "

Did they mention to you at all if they like safe sex? Maybe you could ask a diplomatic question like that and see what they say... But I suppose even a person with am STD can do safe sex with a condom, in which case you are better off regrettably declining x

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"If they are warts, I doubt they would have a clear pic of them on a profile,"

You'd think, but then you wouldn't think a guy would post a cock pic that showed knob cheese, but they have in the past

Post new Message to Thread