FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why do people look at our profile which says we are 52 and 56 yet their profile says they will not meet our ages????

really annoying

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have a similar problem...females couples only want to meet men up to 40 and Im 42...theres no flexibility wheres the +/- 3years..... and I reckon im better looking than a lot of 30 somethings, with experience too...lol

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

One example could be that they see your name on the forum like I have now and until I click on the name I have no idea how old you are.

By *olwaySonarMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"One example could be that they see your name on the forum like I have now and until I click on the name I have no idea how old you are.

"

Just done the same myself, what beautiful ducklings you have

over a year ago

"why do people look at our profile which says we are 52 and 56 yet their profile says they will not meet our ages????

really annoying "

If they are breaking the site rules and regs then report them and let admin deal with the problem

over a year ago

"why do people look at our profile which says we are 52 and 56 yet their profile says they will not meet our ages????

really annoying

If they are breaking the site rules and regs then report them and let admin deal with the problem "

How can simply viewing a profile break any rules?

over a year ago

really annoying

If they are breaking the site rules and regs then report them and let admin deal with the problem "

breaking site rules just by looking at their profile? That's a bit harsh...

over a year ago

really annoying "

we look at all kinds of profiles of people we have no intention of meeting maybe because they've popped up on our local updates or have posted on the forums or have a new picture up...none of which show someones age...then if they're outside of what we're looking for we just click off again..,unsure why it's annoying?

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Browsing will show the first person of the couple's age....but on forums/chat you only get a username so if you want to see who they are you HAVE TO LOOK AT THEM! Simples??? I think so.

They are not doing any harm...why be hung up on who looks at you? There are many many many others who do look at you without you knowing because they are in stealth mode I am one of them btw!

over a year ago

really annoying

If they are breaking the site rules and regs then report them and let admin deal with the problem

How can simply viewing a profile break any rules? "

My point exactly

By *atelotmanMan
over a year ago

Chatham

[Removed by poster at 10/09/13 16:50:16]

over a year ago

really annoying

breaking site rules just by looking at their profile? That's a bit harsh... "

If its there to be looked at then no crime has been committed, I was just obliquely trying to point out to the OP why waste heartbeats on such a trivial thing

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

really annoying

we look at all kinds of profiles of people we have no intention of meeting maybe because they've popped up on our local updates or have posted on the forums or have a new picture up...none of which show someones age...then if they're outside of what we're looking for we just click off again..,unsure why it's annoying?"

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

really annoying "

no offence... but since you have age restrictions of your own in your profile, I would hope that people would respect your preferences, so wouldn't it be right if you respected others???

stone throwing.... glass houses... ect

over a year ago

This site is like a candy shop, lots of eye candy, you create a profile to attract attention, when it is working why do you moan about it?

Only one thing worse than being looked at...not being looked at

over a year ago

I lowered my age preference because I couldn't keep up with mail and a lot of older married men sat in hotel rooms were messaging me. I haven't blocked any ages and would happily meet any age. It is just for convenience

over a year ago

The older the better hmmmmm yummy

over a year ago

really annoying "

How does this annoy you ?

over a year ago

really annoying "

do you really think EVERYONE who views your profile will want to fuck you ????

over a year ago

You have your own max limit set to 40? I don't understand your question... OH! You wanted a lot of people to actually LOOK at your profile! I see what you did there... Sneaky!

over a year ago

really annoying "

I would hate to live in a world where something so inconsequential and trivial is felt to be "really annoying".

over a year ago

It's frustrating as there are some very interesting ppl who look at your profile but don't want to meet your age, we could have had so much fun aswell.

Hold on in a year or so I may be in the age group, cool

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

Why is it annoying? If you didn't look at the 'looked at me' you wouldn't even know.

People look at profiles for all sorts of reasons - a forum post or they saw a pic they liked in the gallery. Or maybe they're just bored and perving all sorts of profiles. All of these are reason I look at at some profiles anyway.

Anyway, tis a bit of a trivial issue to be annoyed about... I'd be more worried if there was no one looking at me!

over a year ago

I look at all kinds of peoples profiles for all kinds of reasons. I like great pics, like reading well worded bios, like seeing who lives around my local area AND who I fancy gettin' hot n horny with.

I dont think there is a feature on the site to stop people outside our preferences looking, and I dont want there to be, I'm dead chuffed when folk look at my profile or fab a pic.

over a year ago

I often look at people's profiles in chat, which doesn't tell you how old people are. You have to look to know.

Why does it annoy you? If you don't want people to look at your profile then hide it.

over a year ago

really annoying "

Bet it would be even more annoying if no-one was looking eh!

over a year ago

I know its Thursday but this is silly

By *icoupleforfunz27Couple
over a year ago

liverpool

really annoying

what site rules would someone be braking by looking at someones profile? And have I missed the point but you only see the profile name to start, its only when you enter the profile you see there ages ect.

And unless you have the option if seeing what they looked at or for how long, maybe they was in profile for two seconds seen The age and left.

Just my thoughts but if I'm wrong about how the site works maybe someone can enlighten me.

By *exySwing3rsCouple
over a year ago

In Your Hearts

really annoying "

It is really annoying that you find it really annoying

By *heScotandthegirlCouple
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

Some people will just find 'things' anmoying, this doesn't annoy me as not everyone is like me, thank god, and is quite relaxed regarding the fripperies if life. Live and let live!

By *irty Diana 22Woman
over a year ago

scunthorpe

Im 50 look at me lol ")

By *icoupleforfunz27Couple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Im 50 look at me lol ") "

Just had a sneaky look, and you certainly don't look 50