Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

work vs play

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello all. My situation is that someone I met from here is best friends with someone I work with. All well and good, apart from the best friend has been told I am on fab. Hopefully she will be discrete about things as I am in a relatively senior position, but do you think I should talk to her about it? On the one hand it would make me feel more comfortable if she lets me know that she won't be spreading it around. On the other hand I don't want to be seen as being inappropriate at work....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have a quiet word with her, if not dont worry, you got good veris.

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

I would keep quiet. If she is going to tell there is nothing you can do. If she thinks you approaching her is inappropriate or bullying due to your position you could be in a lot of trouble and it would still come out. She may well be happy to forget she ever heard anything...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I would keep quiet. If she is going to tell there is nothing you can do. If she thinks you approaching her is inappropriate or bullying due to your position you could be in a lot of trouble and it would still come out. She may well be happy to forget she ever heard anything..."

I think I'll go with that ! Ta

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I would keep quiet. If she is going to tell there is nothing you can do. If she thinks you approaching her is inappropriate or bullying due to your position you could be in a lot of trouble and it would still come out. She may well be happy to forget she ever heard anything..."

I agree. I would also be quite upset at the lack of discretion from the person you met.

Post new Message to Thread