Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

profile help

Jump to newest

By *hocmanx OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Hi everyone.

There seems to be a lot of people visiting my profile but none of them ever leave a message or even a wink.

Can anyone offer any tips please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

dont see much wrong with the profile, truth be told.

maybe its just the cannot accom part that is putting people off, no idea.

over a year ago

Dont be overly concerned. You will get lots of people browse you to see if you are what they are lookin for and a few will file away for possible use in the future.

Have a look back at the profiles that intrest you and send them a nicely worded and respectful email message. they might be waiting for you to make the 1st move.

Tip, i havent looked but if you dont have a face pic on public view then be sure to include one in your message.

over a year ago

i thought profile was a good read and seem very honest..also great pics! no idea...whats up with ya girls..i would but not his type....ya all mad haha

over a year ago

The only things I can see wrong with your profile is that you live too far away and are too young for me

Seriously, you come across as a nice guy, friendly, sense of humour with great photos, and cant think of anything you need to add or change.

over a year ago

Haven't looked but i'll give you the same advice I give everyone - be yourself and don't try and attract interest by bullshitting, changing details to appeal to the masses and most of all - just be nice and non-pushy and get involved on the forums!

Good luck!

over a year ago

"Hi everyone.

There seems to be a lot of people visiting my profile but none of them ever leave a message or even a wink.

Can anyone offer any tips please? "

hmmmmmm this is in no way rocket science but maybe it has something to do with all the pics you have posted?? and now you have brought it to everyone's attention...i'm sure there are a few more viewing (or researching) too!! I get loads looking at mine every day but I usually go through them and block the married and/or over 50's!!!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Hi everyone.

Can anyone offer any tips please? "

Hot avatar pic that will attract. However for me your age, the fact you can't accommodate and say nothing of substance on your profile wouldn't lead to a message or wink from me.

Hot pics though, so who knows? Good luck.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Haven't looked but i'll give you the same advice I give everyone - be yourself and don't try and attract interest by bullshitting, changing details to appeal to the masses and most of all - just be nice and non-pushy and get involved on the forums!

Good luck! "

Although more forum users use the chatroom facility. Also, you asked a similar question 2 weeks ago. Your pics are good and your profile is better than many. Think about what you're saying in messages. Take the advice of Obi. be yourself, you can't please everyone. Be patient.

By *hocmanx OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Thanks everyone for all the advice. You guys are awesome!

I guess I just have to be patient.

Also my circumstances have now changed so I can now accommodate sometimes

over a year ago

"Thanks everyone for all the advice. You guys are awesome!

Also my circumstances have now changed so I can now accommodate sometimes"

Yeah Obi's advice earlier is good.

However if you do go to clubs etc - try to get a few more validation, even if they are just social it at least shows you do meet and get to clubs etc.

Get seen, get known, make a good name for yourself - it works very well for other guys we know.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Thanks everyone for all the advice. You guys are awesome!

Also my circumstances have now changed so I can now accommodate sometimes"

Change your profile to update the accommodation info.

Take the towel off.

Post new Message to Thread