Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

am I bi-curious or bi-sexual

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can someone tell what the difference is on here please. I will do everything to a woman that a man does,even go for a drink/meal etc but I won't date a woman as I'm only sexually attracted to women. I don't want a girlfriend I just want to fuck women. What does that make me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Can someone tell what the difference is on here please. I will do everything to a woman that a man does,even go for a drink/meal etc but I won't date a woman as I'm only sexually attracted to women. I don't want a girlfriend I just want to fuck women. What does that make me? "

It makes you a horny wench!!!! .....You are exactly like me on this hun! I would never date a woman so I class myself as "sexually bi-sexual"!

over a year ago

"Can someone tell what the difference is on here please. I will do everything to a woman that a man does,even go for a drink/meal etc but I won't date a woman as I'm only sexually attracted to women. I don't want a girlfriend I just want to fuck women. What does that make me? "

It makes you someone who is open and honest about their feelings and fully in touch with your sexuality.

It will probably also see you very much in demand which is no bad thing

over a year ago

I think it makes you bi curious, and I know exactly how u feel as I feel the same about guys, but only certain guys not like all of them! But I wouldn't date one or even kiss one just more into the cock I suppose maybe you're just a fanny lover :D x

By *astpoetMan
over a year ago

where the world takes me

Well as i just put in another thread,

I wouldn't put bi on my profile since i haven't tried anything more than kissing.

But i do have a lot of fantasies about it - and at the moment that's all they are - but in the context of a sub/domme meet.

To me the "forced" bi thing is such a huge turn on, and at some point i'd love to try it. But as with anything i do i want to take it at my own speed and learn my own boundaries.

For that reason i won't put down bi until i know i am, but i that doesn't mean i don't want to try (and probably try again) especially in the right situation.

Weirdly though i have no interest in it unless there's a female present, so maybe i'm not there yet, i just want to be completely dominated.

So i have no idea what that is!

over a year ago

Surely if you have sexual contact with both sexes your bi sexual & if you think about sexual contact with both sexes your bi curious.

over a year ago

I think one difference is a lot of guys would only indulge in bi-play where a woman is present but a lot of women would have one-on-one meets with another woman.....I for one am seeking just that, but too many women want their partner "to watch"! Boo hiss!

xx

I for one think there is "sexually bi" and "fully bi"....the latter would have a relationship with the same sex

x

over a year ago

Right..so this makes me bi-sexual then?? Better change my profile. Cheers people. I'm definitely not curious. I know exactly what I like

over a year ago

"I think one difference is a lot of guys would only indulge in bi-play where a woman is present but a lot of women would have one-on-one meets with another woman.....I for one am seeking just that, but too many women want their partner "to watch"! Boo hiss!

xx

I for one think there is "sexually bi" and "fully bi"....the latter would have a relationship with the same sex

x "

I would have a 1-1 meet just don't want the hassle of a girlfriend. Too many hissy fits

over a year ago

"Well as i just put in another thread,

I wouldn't put bi on my profile since i haven't tried anything more than kissing.

But i do have a lot of fantasies about it - and at the moment that's all they are - but in the context of a sub/domme meet.

To me the "forced" bi thing is such a huge turn on, and at some point i'd love to try it. But as with anything i do i want to take it at my own speed and learn my own boundaries.

For that reason i won't put down bi until i know i am, but i that doesn't mean i don't want to try (and probably try again) especially in the right situation.

Weirdly though i have no interest in it unless there's a female present, so maybe i'm not there yet, i just want to be completely dominated.

So i have no idea what that is! "

I can be submissive or dominant with either sex. I just love all kinds of sex

over a year ago

"Can someone tell what the difference is on here please. I will do everything to a woman that a man does,even go for a drink/meal etc but I won't date a woman as I'm only sexually attracted to women. I don't want a girlfriend I just want to fuck women. What does that make me?

I think it makes you bi curious, and I know exactly how u feel as I feel the same about guys, but only certain guys not like all of them! But I wouldn't date one or even kiss one just more into the cock I suppose maybe you're just a fanny lover :D x"

I kiss women. I love kissing. I love cock just as equally as I love fanny. Kiss a guy, you might like it

over a year ago

"Can someone tell what the difference is on here please. I will do everything to a woman that a man does,even go for a drink/meal etc but I won't date a woman as I'm only sexually attracted to women. I don't want a girlfriend I just want to fuck women. What does that make me?

It makes you a horny wench!!!! .....You are exactly like me on this hun! I would never date a woman so I class myself as "sexually bi-sexual"!

"

I'll go with that then

over a year ago

You are what you wanna be...just be clear in your profile so that people know the score. I describe myself as Bi-Playful as I do enjoy playing with women but don't think I could ever date or have a 1-2-1 meet with a woman. As Bi-Playful isn't an option I've gone for Bi-Curious with a bit of an explanation in my profile...worked so far for me

over a year ago

I wuold say.

Thinking and fantasising = Curious

engaging in = Sexual

over a year ago

I think it makes you bi curious, and I know exactly how u feel as I feel the same about guys, but only certain guys not like all of them! But I wouldn't date one or even kiss one just more into the cock I suppose maybe you're just a fanny lover :D x

I kiss women. I love kissing. I love cock just as equally as I love fanny. Kiss a guy, you might like it "

See I love cock and fanny too, and there is nothing wrong with girls kissing girls! But the thought of going near a guys mouth with my mouth is just wrong lol x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Makes you sexually adventurous and incredibly alluring

over a year ago

"I wuold say.

engaging in = Sexual"

Sexual can be all manner of acts though. I thought curious women just did the soft play i.e. Kissing and boobs only. I do the lot including strap on. I wouldn't say I'm curious as that might mislead

over a year ago

I kiss women. I love kissing. I love cock just as equally as I love fanny. Kiss a guy, you might like it

See I love cock and fanny too, and there is nothing wrong with girls kissing girls! But the thought of going near a guys mouth with my mouth is just wrong lol x"

spoilsport

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/09/13 19:46:28]

over a year ago

maybe the op should check out confused.com

By *astpoetMan
over a year ago

where the world takes me

Well you sound like a lot of fun then

over a year ago

"maybe the op should check out confused.com "

Lol I just want to be sure I'm sending out the right message on here

over a year ago

"I wuold say.

engaging in = Sexual

Sexual can be all manner of acts though. I thought curious women just did the soft play i.e. Kissing and boobs only. I do the lot including strap on. I wouldn't say I'm curious as that might mislead "

I see what you are saying but if i was to kiss a guy and actively play with his cock and suck it, i think that would take me beyond being curious and into Bi-sexual. i suppose it is subjective as to what everyone would classify as the borderline.

Personally if it feels good and you and your lover are enjoying it. what does it matter what label it has.

over a year ago

love every1 everything and love without regret!

over a year ago

"I wuold say.

engaging in = Sexual

Sexual can be all manner of acts though. I thought curious women just did the soft play i.e. Kissing and boobs only. I do the lot including strap on. I wouldn't say I'm curious as that might mislead

I see what you are saying but if i was to kiss a guy and actively play with his cock and suck it, i think that would take me beyond being curious and into Bi-sexual. i suppose it is subjective as to what everyone would classify as the borderline.

Personally if it feels good and you and your lover are enjoying it. what does it matter what label it has."

It's just for my profile. I had bi curious as I don't date women but wasn't sure if that meant I don't lick,fuck etc. Which I do. I treat men and women the same in bed

over a year ago

See I love cock and fanny too, and there is nothing wrong with girls kissing girls! But the thought of going near a guys mouth with my mouth is just wrong lol x"

Why though? I don't understand

over a year ago

Im bi asituation or bi occasional

Meaning if a woman is there when im with a man then I play but I dont want one on one and dont want a relationship with a female

over a year ago

thats called denial..end of day ur BISEXUAL not curious! just because u wouldnt have relationship with a guy dont mean u aint BISEXUAL. more BI guys on here than straight ones

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

I think this is very different for everyone. A specific label doesn't always fit exactly so you pick the one that is closest to what you feel you are.

Personally I put bi-curious on my profile rather than bisexual because while I am sexualy attracted to women and love to get up to all sorts of naughty stuff with women, I would never have a relationship with a woman as I know I would only ever enter into a relationship with a man.

That is my own personal view on it, but like I said, everyone feels a bit different. I don't think there is any absolutely right or wrong answer.

over a year ago

See I love cock and fanny too, and there is nothing wrong with girls kissing girls! But the thought of going near a guys mouth with my mouth is just wrong lol x

thats called denial..end of day ur BISEXUAL not curious! just because u wouldnt have relationship with a guy dont mean u aint BISEXUAL. more BI guys on here than straight ones "

Well said

over a year ago

I was a bit confused as to what I should put on my profile too. I'm past the curious stage as I've met a few couples now. I don't however do 1-1 meets with women. So I opted for bi sexual but sexually bi or bi playful would be better terms to use.

By *ungle-FeverCouple (FF)
over a year ago

Bristol/Gloucester

I feel like this too!

over a year ago

I have a similar dilemma, every so often i get the urge to suck a guys cock but nothing other than that.

I dont like kissing men, dont like anal, dont find men sexually attractive other than their cock if it looks nice and cant stand any other bodily contact with men other than oral, tried it but felt repulsed by the thought of it.

So i know im not 100% straight but im no where near 100% bi sexual...

I take bi sexual as being attracted sexually to both men and women as a whole but im not, i only get turned on propperly by a ladyboy type of TS, one who looks like a woman , with a womans shape and body but had the willy

So i think people are

over a year ago

I've got straight on my profile with a bit of explaination in the text. I'll play with girls in a group scenario, but in afraid I need a cock to be satisfied

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

I get angry at the thought of not knowing what my exact sexuality is. So Ive put myself down as bi-furious

over a year ago

I, Nancy, have put bi-sexual as my status as I am past the curious stage. I play with men & women & enjoy both. However, I still much prefer cock & sometimes do not play with another woman - it is just how I feel at the time of the meet. I would not want to meet one on one for lady only play. Would better describe myself as bi-playful but there isn't that option!

over a year ago

It makes you YOU...don't limit yourself with labels.

Just enjoy what/who you do

over a year ago

What sexmad said

over a year ago

My thoughts are bi-curious is wanting to try and experience bi play and maybe a bit shy and softer play,bi-sexual is the generally someone more experienced and will play fully with a woman x I wouldnt date a woman or a man anyhow i just swing not after love lol but choice would be a man as love cock more or i would call myself a lesbian if i were dating a woman

By *ungle-FeverCouple (FF)
over a year ago

Bristol/Gloucester

I see bi curious as - u haven't had sexual contact yet but bi sexual is when you have and you enjoyed it

over a year ago

According to the Mirriam Webster dictionary you are bi-sexual -

"of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward both sexes".

I know I am not bi-sexual since I have no sexual attraction to women. Having stated that I am quite happy to play with a woman and will enjoy it

over a year ago

"of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward both sexes".

I know I am not bi-sexual since I have no sexual attraction to women. Having stated that I am quite happy to play with a woman and will enjoy it "

But how can you play with someone you are not sexually attracted to? Surely there has to be something there or you would just fuck anybody? There must be some women whom you would not touch with a barge pole?!! xx

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

would say enjoy what you do and worry not about lables..

over a year ago

ive stated im bisexual because i will engage in any sexual act with the same sex, including kissing (not tried but would) but would never have a full relationship with someone of the same sex. The fact i find cock sexually attractive, i believe, makes me bi-sexual and not curious....its not curiosity......its fact

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Makes you sexually adventurous and incredibly alluring "

And those not confused or need others to label them and just get on with doing what floats their boat aren't sexually adventurous?!!

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

Relationship = bi sexual

Sex = bi playfull

Interested but not indulged too often = bi curious

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

You are bisexual...

Just because you wont date someone, doesnt change your sexuality

over a year ago

I know I am not bi-sexual since I have no sexual attraction to women. Having stated that I am quite happy to play with a woman and will enjoy it

But how can you play with someone you are not sexually attracted to? Surely there has to be something there or you would just fuck anybody? There must be some women whom you would not touch with a barge pole?!! xx "

You have a point but my experience is limited to one girl-on-girl experience which taught me the fantastic lesson you do not need to have an emotional connection to have good sex (but it is better, to have great sex). Also having sexual contact with a few females at AbFabs a few years ago.

over a year ago

But how can you play with someone you are not sexually attracted to? Surely there has to be something there or you would just fuck anybody? There must be some women whom you would not touch with a barge pole?!! xx

You have a point but my experience is limited to one girl-on-girl experience which taught me the fantastic lesson you do not need to have an emotional connection to have good sex (but it is better, to have great sex). Also having sexual contact with a few females at AbFabs a few years ago. "

To elaborate, I'm at a stage where I wouldn't seek to have a girl-on-girl experience but if the environment is right then I'm happy to indulge. Does that make sense? It does to me

over a year ago

"

x "

That is a really good way of putting it.... Thanks for you insight!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 04/09/13 22:39:12]

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

thats called denial..end of day ur BISEXUAL not curious! just because u wouldnt have relationship with a guy dont mean u aint BISEXUAL. more BI guys on here than straight ones "

That was my interpretation before joining Fab. Two blokes can meet, chomp each others cocks, bury themselves balls deep in each other, but because they don't kiss, they're straight!

Two women can 69 each other, drink and bath in each others squirt, suck each others titties but because the don't push their shopping trolley around Waitrose they're bi playful, not bisexual at all!

*Whatever*

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I know I am not bi-sexual since I have no sexual attraction to women. Having stated that I am quite happy to play with a woman and will enjoy it "

You're contradicting yourself.

over a year ago

You're only curious till you've done it. Bisexual if you liked it & did it again

over a year ago

it makes you bi sexual , your only bi curious when thinking about it once you have taken the plunge then your no longer curious , but why label yourself you are here to enjoy so just enjoy xxx

over a year ago

You have a point but my experience is limited to one girl-on-girl experience which taught me the fantastic lesson you do not need to have an emotional connection to have good sex (but it is better, to have great sex). Also having sexual contact with a few females at AbFabs a few years ago.

To elaborate, I'm at a stage where I wouldn't seek to have a girl-on-girl experience but if the environment is right then I'm happy to indulge. Does that make sense? It does to me "

lol it doesn't matter if it makes sense or not hun, the bottom line is if you are happy with whomever you play with (male or female) who gives a shit!! As someone said, they are labels, but for the sake of the OP's question we are giving our opinions xx

over a year ago

It makes you sensible lol

over a year ago

You're contradicting yourself. "

No I am not, the desire isn't there. If I go into a sweet shop and ask for a Mars bar and the shopkeeper says, here try this new bar Zupla for free. I try it, I like it but I wouldn't pay for another as I want my Mars bar. If the shopkeeper on another occasion offers a BOGOF, buy a Mars bar and get a Zupla free, I'd say ok.

You can get pleasure from something without first having the desire.

over a year ago

To elaborate, I'm at a stage where I wouldn't seek to have a girl-on-girl experience but if the environment is right then I'm happy to indulge. Does that make sense? It does to me

lol it doesn't matter if it makes sense or not hun, the bottom line is if you are happy with whomever you play with (male or female) who gives a shit!! As someone said, they are labels, but for the sake of the OP's question we are giving our opinions xx"

Absolutely, I agree we shouldn't get hung up on labels, but we should just get hung up or rather tied up

over a year ago

"Absolutely, I agree we shouldn't get hung up on labels, but we should just get hung up or rather tied up"

I agree also, but then there is the whole issue of social acceptance. It seems perfectly acceptable for a woman to use the BI label and activley engage with another woman, indeed is oftern deliberatley sought after, but , it seems to be unacceptable for a guy to use the same label, I have noticed on many profiles, especially couples including ones where the female partner is labled as BI, that BI males are not welcome.

Sorry it just pushes my equalitiy button lol.

over a year ago

"

I agree also, but then there is the whole issue of social acceptance. It seems perfectly acceptable for a woman to use the BI label and activley engage with another woman, indeed is oftern deliberatley sought after, but , it seems to be unacceptable for a guy to use the same label, I have noticed on many profiles, especially couples including ones where the female partner is labled as BI, that BI males are not welcome.

Sorry it just pushes my equalitiy button lol."

as I've said before, bi guys are dirty, bi gurls are heaven

over a year ago

"Absolutely, I agree we shouldn't get hung up on labels, but we should just get hung up or rather tied up

Sorry it just pushes my equalitiy button lol."

So if the female is bi but the male isn't why shouldn't they say bi males not welcome ? Seen a few couples on here I think I could get on with but reading on says no bi males don't think that's wrong just think "oh well" and move on

By *aulsussex5Man
over a year ago

nr Gatwick

Makes you pretty damn perfect!

over a year ago

"Makes you pretty damn perfect! "

Lol thanks

By *aulsussex5Man
over a year ago

nr Gatwick

"Makes you pretty damn perfect!

Lol thanks "

Not you dopey! The OP!!! But give me your number anyway lol

over a year ago

"Makes you pretty damn perfect!

Lol thanks

Not you dopey! The OP!!! But give me your number anyway lol"

Damn thought it was to good to be true

over a year ago

I think it makes you bi curious, and I know exactly how u feel as I feel the same about guys, but only certain guys not like all of them! But I wouldn't date one or even kiss one just more into the cock I suppose maybe you're just a fanny lover :D x"

yup male half is the same !! and fem half just randy curious bugger lol

over a year ago

If you google "13 types of bi sexuality" that should give you some bedtime reading. It's a highly complex and emotive subject. Personally I have had relationships with both sexes and love sleeping with both! Don't really believe in labels but if I had to have one then I would have "bi" tattooed on my forehead (now what a fun world that would be!)

over a year ago

if you're only sexually attracted to women (and not men?) aren't you a lesbian? x

over a year ago

"Can someone tell what the difference is on here please. I will do everything to a woman that a man does,even go for a drink/meal etc but I won't date a woman as I'm only sexually attracted to women. I don't want a girlfriend I just want to fuck women. What does that make me? it makes you bi sexual , your only bi curious when thinking about it once you have taken the plunge then your no longer curious , but why label yourself you are here to enjoy so just enjoy xxx"

I'm not labelling myself I'm letting men and women know that I am that way inclined. There are options on the profile. If I labelled myself I would put dirty slut who will fuck anything over the age of 18 and human

over a year ago

"if you're only sexually attracted to women (and not men?) aren't you a lesbian? x"

I am attracted to men sexually and emotionally. I would fall in love with a man. Where women are concerned I just want sexual pleasures

over a year ago

"ive stated im bisexual because i will engage in any sexual act with the same sex, including kissing (not tried but would) but would never have a full relationship with someone of the same sex. The fact i find cock sexually attractive, i believe, makes me bi-sexual and not curious....its not curiosity......its fact "

that's what I thought too

By *allfungent24Man
over a year ago

city

It makes you pretty popular I'd say!

Post new Message to Thread