Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Mystery Toy Rejection

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m a bit mystified as to why a piccie of mine has twice been rejected. I wanted to put a piccie of my toy collection in my private piccies so that I could send it if the need arose (lol). Anyway after this pic (which I thought pretty harmless compared with lots on here) got rejected once, I asked one of my chat pals on here what she thought. She said perhaps it was the brand names on packs that was the problem. I blurred these out in photoshop and then re-submitted - only for it to be rejected again. It’s no big deal as I’ve changed my mind about it anyway, but I’m still curious about why it was rejected.

Any ideas anyone?

Tim

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

were you in the picture?

If not, then thats probably the reason its being rejected.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I’m a bit mystified as to why a piccie of mine has twice been rejected. I wanted to put a piccie of my toy collection in my private piccies so that I could send it if the need arose (lol). Anyway after this pic (which I thought pretty harmless compared with lots on here) got rejected once, I asked one of my chat pals on here what she thought. She said perhaps it was the brand names on packs that was the problem. I blurred these out in photoshop and then re-submitted - only for it to be rejected again. It’s no big deal as I’ve changed my mind about it anyway, but I’m still curious about why it was rejected.

Any ideas anyone?

Tim

"

i too had a toy collection pic rejected was told it was because i wasnt in it if id been using one or holding one it would be accepted

over a year ago

ive seen a pic on here of a table full of toys, no one else was in the pic???

over a year ago

"ive seen a pic on here of a table full of toys, no one else was in the pic???"

It may have been uploaded before the site owners took over.

Or a more recent ruling.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

i mailed admin an this is what they told me xxxx

but do agree the rules regarding pix r a little confusing

over a year ago

"ive seen a pic on here of a table full of toys, no one else was in the pic???"

ive seen the same pic to

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

You have to be in any picture you are trying to submit.

Now if you were playing with the toys it is a different matter, they would go through

Use the report button if you see any pics without a person in them.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey Hey everyone, thank you for your help. The explanation that pics must include a person sounds right. I noticed at the time all the tick boxes to describe the image being submitted had males or females included, but I didn't put it together. I guess the toy pic you've seen was one that slipped through the vetting process.

Thanks again, Tim

over a year ago

"Hey Hey everyone, thank you for your help. The explanation that pics must include a person sounds right. I noticed at the time all the tick boxes to describe the image being submitted had males or females included, but I didn't put it together. I guess the toy pic you've seen was one that slipped through the vetting process.

Thanks again, Tim "

The rules don't appear consistant at times. I had a picture of myself and a playmate rejected as "too rude" but I've seen a similar photo and some that make me passed!!

over a year ago

And as a general comment to help others.

Be carefull of your background in pictures make sure there are no photographs of family members especailly children.

Be carefull that there are no animals in the pictures, even the family cat walking past in the background.

Unless you have permission of any other person in the picture make sure there are no faces or visible distinguishing marks showing again especially a child in the background etc.

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

ive certainly seen one of a whole toy collection and no people ..i only remember it as there is also a pair of toddlers shoes very neatly placed at the top of the frame !

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Use the report button if you see any pics without a person in them.

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

THE STICKS

"Use the report button if you see any pics without a person in them."

why?

The site may have specific rules but its not up to us to enforce them.

Provided the picture is harmless, legal, in (reasonably ) good taste, and not misleading I dont see the problem, and I dont see why we should be the pic police and report every pic that doesnt conform.

By all means report obvious fake pics - Dawkins knows I've spotted and reported a few myself - but if someone wants to post a pic of a box of dildos and it gets past the censors, then why should I care?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I was answering someone who mentioned it. If it bothers people to see pictures that are against site rules, then they can report it and it gets looked at.

If on the other hand you don't want to report, then don't report.....it is quite simple really.

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

THE STICKS

"I was answering someone who mentioned it. If it bothers people to see pictures that are against site rules, then they can report it and it gets looked at."

ah ok Ruggers - sorry bout that - makes sense now - thought it was a general comment to the board

Post new Message to Thread