Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Cap D'agde

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are thinking of booking to go in September, has anyone been and any advice would be appreciated. We are going for the obvious but is there anything else to do and can anyone recomend an appartment or hotel?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

There's Fabsters who rent out accommodation in Cap d'Agde but I dunno how to search for them.

Otherwise, AGN aka genevievenaturisme is worth checking out.

By *otswoldMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

I wrote a long description in the World Wide Forum a couple of weeks ago. It's under the heading "Cap D'Agde August".

over a year ago

"I wrote a long description in the World Wide Forum a couple of weeks ago. It's under the heading "Cap D'Agde August". "

Thanks will have a look x

By *asques and boxersCouple
over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

Went end of june been told that first two weeks in September is the latest one should go. It can get cold. We hired a chalet on campsite more room than the apartments we went to! Heated and air conditioning 4 birth two bedrooms shower and separate wc. Only snag visitors had to be on the campsite, so play if not play at theirs KISS.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The best places to stay are Jardins de babylone or jardins d'Eden.

Have fun!!!

over a year ago

Thanks guys and gals x

By *kblokenorthMan
over a year ago

Any

Going mid sept with my FB. Any advice on airport transfers from Beziers from the Ryanair evening flight?

The shuttle bus timetable seems to stop at Cap Station?

Xx

By *kblokenorthMan
over a year ago

Any

Cancel last question, now hired a car! xx

By *utterflywingsWoman
over a year ago

Creswell Derbyshire

"We are thinking of booking to go in September, has anyone been and any advice would be appreciated. We are going for the obvious but is there anything else to do and can anyone recomend an appartment or hotel?"

Hotel Eve is lovely, me and the ex were there in July x

By *eepspeepsCouple
over a year ago

exeter

Hi , we went in early June ,, can cat a shuttle from airports to agde station and one more straight to cap dagde from outside station ,, both cost 1 euro Was really easy to do , no problems at all

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Cancel last question, now hired a car! xx"

You may find others at the airport going the same way.

An early chance to make new friends

over a year ago

we are out there again weekend of Sept 13th and as far as we know that's the last bar one weekend before most things close down.

By *kblokenorthMan
over a year ago

Any

[Removed by poster at 03/09/13 10:47:17]

By *kblokenorthMan
over a year ago

Any

"Hi , we went in early June ,, can cat a shuttle from airports to agde station and one more straight to cap dagde from outside station ,, both cost 1 euro Was really easy to do , no problems at all"

Thanks , got yr msg too xxx

By *ncutgemMan
over a year ago

Bath ish

Ive been in september and it was great but it tends to be winding down and hte season comming to an end but some go all year you better check to see whats shut

have fun

By *anetandNickCouple
over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

First, make sure you go outside the French school holiday period. Otherwise, outdoor fun is much curtailed.

Second, just do a long weekend. Cap d'Agde is not a pretty place, and unless you like 70s brutalist architecture, you get fed up with the place after a few days. Also if you're used to good French food, you'll be in for a shock. Even the on-site swingers clubs are not as good as those in ordinary European cities.

However, for group sex outdoors, it must be said, it's absolutely the greatest place in the world!

over a year ago

Never noticed the architecture

By *ohjaneCouple
over a year ago

south staffs

"Never noticed the architecture "

Haha, me neither !

Jane x

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

From The Local.

"The ‘Naturist Village’ at Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast of southern France, is right in the middle of its busy season.

That means 45,000 holiday-makers coming and going every day – many of them families with children.

And wherever there are naked people, there will be voyeurs, camera crews and other undesirables.

Authorities at the popular and high-end resort, however, have gone to extraordinary lengths to ensure the safety and privacy of their lucrative visitors.

Among the measures taken: A full-time security team of 25, a three-man unit with a guard dog patrolling the perimeter of the private village day and night, 24-hour videosurveillance on the outside of the resort, and a system of electronic swipe cards to get in and out.

An extra step to ward of voyeurism – new arrivals to the resort can’t check in to the reception centre to get their swipe cards after 8pm.

“After that hour, you’re not going to the beach, save for exceptional circumstances. Entry is prohibited,” Agde mayor Gilles d’Ettore told regional daily Midi Libre on Monday.

One of the results of this maximum security nudism, is that for seven months during spring and summer, until the resort closes on September 30th, Agde has the lowest number of thefts, assaults, and other crimes, in the local area.

These safety measures appear not to be over the top, either. Just last month The Local reported how a British businessman was caught and charged by police for secretly filming teen and pre-teen girls on the beach at Cap d’Agde.

The 41-year-old had been seen wandering through the sun bathers and regularly stopping for periods of time next to young girls.

Naturists became concerned and alerted the police, who reportedly discovered a miniature video camera, hidden among a bunch of keys.

..............."

By *PupMan
over a year ago

Bagshot

[Removed by poster at 13/09/13 20:23:43]

By *PupMan
over a year ago

Bagshot

Hi well I'm here now. 12-14 Sept

My arse is burnt, it's hot and still very much in full glorious swing. Booking over the weekend is tough I've had to chop and change a bit. I'm with

friends this time, we very much enjoyed Tantra.

It's got a nice greedy girl room at the back. Needless to say I made a brisk trade in there. Not bring so shy....

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Yantra was our favourite club too. Missed it this year but defiantly going next year

Post new Message to Thread