Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi,

I want to go to a swinging club. I'm new to swinging, had one meet off here so far, but I don't know what to expect. I probably wouldn't do much when there first time as would want to suss it out first. Am I better taking someone with me? I'm not exactly shy but think I would be a little bit in those circumstances.

Thanks in advance

Minx x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There will be friendly females that would go with you. I went to a club recently and a very nice lady showed me around and eased my nerves. I had a great time.

If you go with just the intention of having a look and seeing if you like it then you could have a brilliant time. Good luck x

over a year ago

If you come to Chameleons on a Monday evening, there are usually a good number of single girls and lots of couples who would take you under their wing until you were comfortable.

Single guys on Mondays are there for other guys as much as anything so you'll get less hassle from them x

over a year ago

One thing I learnt is be polite and chatty and people will make u feel right at home

over a year ago

There's a free social at xtasia this Friday - not too late to get on the list and a good way of experiencing a club with no worries about having to do anything.

Socials at clubs are a good testing ground for interested people - check the clubs sections for details but most hold them quite frequently!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you all. I am going to take the plunge very soon, but have issues with getting babysitters. I've been talking to a close friend who does online dating, turns out she's registered on another swinging site so we have said we would go with me somewhere the next time I can get rid of the kids! (I wouldn't play with her)

Minx x

Post new Message to Thread