Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Is something out of sync on here?

Jump to newest

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Is something out of sync on here? I have just looked at my “looked at me” list .... a guy who hasn’t been logged on for the last 30 minutes (according to his profile) is down as “just this minute” on the looked at me list.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Is something out of sync on here? I have just looked at my “looked at me” list .... a guy who hasn’t been logged on for the last 30 minutes (according to his profile) is down as “just this minute” on the looked at me list."

The 'just this minute' message stays on until it reaches 60 minutes then changes to '1 hour ago', etc

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Probably a pain to code to work out the mins, easier to bo it by the hour

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

I meant to add to the previous post that although the first hour does last 60 minutes the second hour only seems to be about 15 minutes or so and the counter jumps to show 2 hours.

This seems to happen when the site counts last logins, forum posts, sent messages, etc but after that it does revert back to an hour being an hour ish lol

over a year ago

Its even more fun when you browse a member name and it says 'last logged on over a year ago', then you look at the actual profile and it says 'last logged on 1 month ago'

Something definately not quite right (Maybe that's been fixed now - it was only on some profiles btw)

over a year ago

Nope! it ain't been fixed, just had a peek

over a year ago

"Is something out of sync on here? I have just looked at my “looked at me” list .... a guy who hasn’t been logged on for the last 30 minutes (according to his profile) is down as “just this minute” on the looked at me list."

Ask me yesterday.

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Probably a pain to code to work out the mins, easier to bo it by the hour "

Actually it would be very easy but keeping by the hour is not a problem really.

over a year ago

I was sitting next to my partner who had been logged out for 10 mins and still showed as being online

Post new Message to Thread