Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Ohh a hornets nest!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi there,

I'm new to the site but not to the scene. I'd appreciate it if anyone who has the time could take a look at my profile and offer some feedback. (If you're gonna mention the word flab if appreciate the feedback privately )

Cheers

Cj

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think your editor will be busy once you submit your manuscript. Check your spelling.

over a year ago

"I think your editor will be busy once you submit your manuscript. Check your spelling. "

Lol cheers will get on that. I usually get a friend to proof for me. Not sure how she'd take to me asking her to proof my fab profile though

By *ause and EffectCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

On the whole I liked it mainly because it was a bit different.

I do have to add though I have quite a short attention span and struggled in parts to remain focused

Specifically, the intro was a bit long and I almost stopped reading before the 'less pretentious' quip - so perhaps consider shortening it?

Pics were good - and I would not have considered replying with the flab word!!

Hope it helps, Taz x

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"I think your editor will be busy once you submit your manuscript. Check your spelling.

Lol cheers will get on that. I usually get a friend to proof for me. Not sure how she'd take to me asking her to proof my fab profile though "

And grammar check

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I think your editor will be busy once you submit your manuscript. Check your spelling.

Lol cheers will get on that. I usually get a friend to proof for me. Not sure how she'd take to me asking her to proof my fab profile though "

Copy and paste it into a page in your book and tell her it's for a character and what does she think and go from there.

over a year ago

Lol cheers will get on that. I usually get a friend to proof for me. Not sure how she'd take to me asking her to proof my fab profile though

Copy and paste it into a page in your book and tell her it's for a character and what does she think and go from there. "

I like it

over a year ago

"On the whole I liked it mainly because it was a bit different.

I do have to add though I have quite a short attention span and struggled in parts to remain focused

Specifically, the intro was a bit long and I almost stopped reading before the 'less pretentious' quip - so perhaps consider shortening it?

Pics were good - and I would not have considered replying with the flab word!!

Hope it helps, Taz x "

Thanks for the comments, will cut it down a bit

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Talking of hornets nests, i was reading my copy of this months fortean times and saw an article in the strange deaths section......apparantely a swedish man was stung to death by hornets after having sex with their nest he could have at least brought them a nectar first

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

Make the sentences into paragraphs and try and do a subbie on your prose.

It's interesting but tedious to read

Post new Message to Thread