Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

KINK, BDSM AND SWING rules?

Jump to newest

By *heNerdyCyclist OP   Man
over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Well this is week 2 and this week I find out acceptance and rules of conduct aren't the same necessarily... Any one coming from kink/bdsm back ground finding rules and sexualities that are find in the swing community they appear to be more an matter of efficiental* sense?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Please can you write the question again I don't understand it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Please can you write the question again I don't understand it."

over a year ago

"Please can you write the question again I don't understand it.

"

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Is this some sort of puzzle? Is there a reward for figuring out what the question is...?

over a year ago

Is the answer 12.25743

over a year ago

Coming to here from FL you will find that - going from here to vanilla life you will find a similar issue

Its the wonderful fucked up mixed up flavor filled world we live in.

The world would be a boring ass place if we all liked the same flavor of fucking - accept it its life

Everyone will have their opinions on what you do and who you are - the trick is to give minimal amounts of fucks and be yourself and enjoy it - be open and just go with it

over a year ago

It's not widely accepted on all thing's in kinky life either..being a little I know first game that even in fet world it's not accepted.. nor is breeding or some of the other more extreme things.

Infact even being a swinger has many in the fet world judging me... So it's not a case of all swingers are less tolerant or less understanding... Or that kinky people are more understanding... There are some in both sides that do or don't.

the two worlds mix well if you respect others thoughts and views..

and personal preference is a great thing.

over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Do you feel judged for both fantasies in both scenes?

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Sorry but Ive removed a couple of posts - just to add that this site doesnt allow ANY mention of underage be it fantasy or not

over a year ago

MANCHESTER

"Sorry but Ive removed a couple of posts - just to add that this site doesnt allow ANY mention of underage be it fantasy or not"

I understand however what you did delete explained the confusion my question caused.

By *aster of a mindCouple
over a year ago

York

I think there are 3 different worlds, the swingers, the kinksters and the BDSMers. BDSM and Kinksters seem to go well together, as they are on the fringes and often not accepted in the swinging world (in my experience). Some kinksters don't get the whole BDSM thing although do seem more accepting and less judgemental than swingers. As are BDSMers to TV/CD's transgender etc who frequent the kinkster world.

We are swinging BDSMers who feel at home with Kinksters and enjoy their parties (would prefer metal music but loud techno seems to be the music of choice).

Sorry I can't remember the question now, but get along to all scenes, the people in all of them are miles better than judgmental Vanillas

Post new Message to Thread