By *oungfab OP   Man
over a year ago

town

Why ??

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not rocket science, your other thread asking people to look at you might be the answer

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gee, if only you'd posted a "critique my profile" thread a few hours ago. That would have explained people having a look and giving advice in that thread.

Reply privately

By *oungfab OP   Man
over a year ago

town

"Not rocket science, your other thread asking people to look at you might be the answer "
I understand that but gutted still none of them want to say hi and like what they see

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you post on the forums-people will generally look...

Just imagine how many people in stealth mode are looking too...

Sorry to say though-if they're not messaging you-they're not interested in you...

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Not rocket science, your other thread asking people to look at you might be the answer I understand that but gutted still none of them want to say hi and like what they see "

There is nothing to see !

Reply privately

over a year ago

We went on cam yesterday and every view was jst this minute.we had one message,nothing to worry about just carry on with it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not rocket science, your other thread asking people to look at you might be the answer I understand that but gutted still none of them want to say hi and like what they see "

They are just ignorant they can't see what a catch you are

Reply privately

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Maybe if you'd listened to the advice on your profile critique post, there may have been some messaging action...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why ??"

it says you can't travel or accommodate?? maybe that's one reason?

you being 21 would put me off too tbh

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Read all abhat it!

Read all abaht it!

Look at me threads don't work shocker!

Did you really expect to post a needy 'look at me' thread and then be knee deep in fanny?

Reply privately

By *oungfab OP   Man
over a year ago

town

"Why ??

you being 21 would put me off too tbh "

I understand people saying because the age as our kids and stuff but think back to when you was 21 just like me you just wanted to have fun and I'm Not a kid or even a teenager I'm a adult doing adult things ???

Reply privately

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"

I understand people saying because the age as our kids and stuff but think back to when you was 21 just like me you just wanted to have fun and I'm Not a kid or even a teenager I'm a adult doing adult things ???"

Yup, and that sounds really mature. People all have their own ideas of what they are looking for. You got to accept that not everyone will fall at your feet and open their legs for you. Its not instashag.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They only advice you took from your critique post was to correct your spelling and grammar but it still stayed the same and quite frankly doesn't say much

Reply privately

over a year ago

i didnt even see your previous thread ... but looking at your profile you dont stand out from the 1000's of other single males on here... sorry ... xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why ??

you being 21 would put me off too tbh

I understand people saying because the age as our kids and stuff but think back to when you was 21 just like me you just wanted to have fun and I'm Not a kid or even a teenager I'm a adult doing adult things ???"

Not an issue for me as I don't have kids...and you're right-i did want to have fun when I was 21 and I fucked guys who were the same age as me then...and they were pretty shit...so now I'm the age I am I'm going to exercise my right to choose not to repeat the mistakes I made when I was young

Reply privately