Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

hotel meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We will be visiting london in september and planing to stay at a hotel in central london. We will be looking to meet people during our stay. Need some advise whether hotel staff create problems if the other couple stay too late in the night with us? Secondly are hotels better or should we book short stay apartments?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unnysmileWoman
over a year ago

wakefield area ish

left a hotel at 3 n 4am.several times.....never had. Second glance from staff...they may assume...but who cares.lol.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had two keys to my double room so 4 of us walked in one night at half one all together no problem then the other three mff left at half four no problem had no trouble from staff.

By *otwifeHunter808Man
over a year ago

Bury

Depends on class of hotel if your in london and I'm from the westend of london top hotels can be funny ...but now I'm moved north no one cares ...becareful london can be a scary place aha have fun

over a year ago

You shouldn't have any problem at all, who you choose to meet and what you choose to do in the privacy of your room is entirely your choice as long as its legal....so naked races down the corridor

I have in the past met several couples in hotels and never had an issue but I suppose there could always be a first time

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"Depends on class of hotel if your in london and I'm from the westend of london top hotels can be funny ...but now I'm moved north no one cares ...becareful london can be a scary place aha have fun "

Our experiences have been the complete opposite of this, the better the hotel then the less of a fuck they give what you do as long as it doesn't disturb the other guests.

over a year ago

In my experience, the larger 'chain' hotels don't notice... you are just one of hundreds of guests, and they wont remember your name or room number after the next customer has checked in....

Have fun!

By *ohjaneCouple
over a year ago

south staffs

We once stayed at a small hotel in London, brought a nice lad back with us, walked in lady first, then the two guys later, and the guy on reception said: make sure your visitor is out by 11pm ! Hubby said "pardon??" and the reception guy said: house policy, no guests after 11pm.

We went up to our room and had fun and was called on the room phone at 11pm to remind us that our guest had to leave . . . .

Most frustrating and not nice at all. We shall not bother with small hotels again.

Jane x

By *otwifeguyMan
over a year ago

Exeter

" We will be visiting london in september and planing to stay at a hotel in central london. We will be looking to meet people during our stay. Need some advise whether hotel staff create problems if the other couple stay too late in the night with us? Secondly are hotels better or should we book short stay apartments? "

Serviced apartments definately . More rooms to have fun in

Post new Message to Thread