Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Friends cull - shortening the list

Jump to newest

By *pen2offersx OP   Couple
over a year ago

kettering

Time for another cull,

Too many freinds that never get in touch, partly our fault I guess but we don't accept everybody - just those that we like that live local ish.

So the question is how do you deal with people you haven't met yet but you know if they wanted too you'd be straight round !

Delete or keep ?

Also should/do you send messages to people on your freinds list to see if they are still interested in remaking so ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

kettering

"Time for another cull,

Too many freinds that never get in touch, partly our fault I guess but we don't accept everybody - just those that we like that live local ish.

So the question is how do you deal with people you haven't met yet but you know if they wanted too you'd be straight round !

Delete or keep ?

Also should/do you send messages to people on your freinds list to see if they are still interested in remaking so ??"

'Remaining so'

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Time for another cull,

Delete or keep ?

Also should/do you send messages to people on your freinds list to see if they are still interested in remaking so ??"

I go through my friends list and delete the ones that I am no longer interested in and block them.

work the site how you want to use it. we are all different.

good luck

over a year ago

I only have those I intend meeting on mine and it's a very very short list. If they don't chat or we've not arranged a meet after a few weeks, I delete. It's your profile, you do as you like. Good luck!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We delete and block if our most recent message goes unanswered for two weeks but the person/people have been active on the site. We assume that they have lost interest if their account has been inactive we leave it assuming they're on holiday or something.

over a year ago

We block anyone who delete our message without reply.

Plenty of others who would reply!

over a year ago

some on my friends list are on there because we look at each others photos.

if i havnt heard from them in a long time i block them because its obvious they arent interested.

over a year ago

I only have people ive met in my friends list,i use to let people in got bored with peoples promises and nothing,any people that im interested in go in my hotlist now

over a year ago

My friends list is really short and I like to keep in touch with those on it,ill delete people if they don't show any interest or they do or say something that makes me wonder why I put them on it,mostly ill tell people to put me on their hotlist,saves any sort of huffiness about deleting off of friends lists

over a year ago

"Time for another cull,

Delete or keep ?

Do you HAVE to meet and have sex with Friends? I have men on my list and I will never have them. We have chatted about stuff like improving their Profile etc.

over a year ago

I dont have sex with everybody in my friends list,ive met socialy or chatted at beach x

over a year ago

"I only have those I intend meeting on mine and it's a very very short list. If they don't chat or we've not arranged a meet after a few weeks, I delete. It's your profile, you do as you like. Good luck!"

over a year ago

"Time for another cull,

Delete or keep ?

We dont add too many to our friends list unless we have met in real life.

We used to add to friends list if we got chatting about a meet but if nothing comes of it, or it seems that we cant work something out etc then we'll remove - doesn't mean we not interested in meeting, it just one of those things.

Why not send them a message asking them if they are still interested.. and take it from there..

over a year ago

kettering

Thanks for the input guys !

Think the key is keeping the friends list short.

Did enjoy blocking a few non responders the other day though.

over a year ago

I find it interesting when people complain that others haven't been in touch. Yet they never think to send a mail themselves.

over a year ago

Oh too have friends mm sigh

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

I see a few of you block people after you have deleted them off your friends list. Do you tell them why?

I only have those on my friends list that I have chatted to. I appreciate that we all can and do change our minds.

Before the "it's your profile/account do what you want" brigade jump in. I am genuinely interested in these answers and not judging anyone.

over a year ago

"I see a few of you block people after you have deleted them off your friends list. Do you tell them why?

I only have those on my friends list that I have chatted to. I appreciate that we all can and do change our minds.

Before the "it's your profile/account do what you want" brigade jump in. I am genuinely interested in these answers and not judging anyone. "

I deleted 2 ladies of my friends list and blocked them.because unfortunaly they became to invovled and started been abusive when i arranged other meets xx

over a year ago

We tend to put people on our hotlist and then if we meet or become chatty/friends then add them

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Isn't it interesting how differently we all use out hot and friend lists.

Too much in either just becomes a pain. I use them to see if they are online before I send a message.

over a year ago

kettering

"I find it interesting when people complain that others haven't been in touch. Yet they never think to send a mail themselves. "

Not sure how to take that ??

over a year ago

kettering

"I see a few of you block people after you have deleted them off your friends list. Do you tell them why?

Before the "it's your profile/account do what you want" brigade jump in. I am genuinely interested in these answers and not judging anyone. "

I don't see the point in messaging them as it looks like your trying to antagonise IMO !

Plus if they don't respond then to a nice friendly message then we don't want to waste any more time on them

over a year ago

I wouldnt usualy tell them why i have blocked them, they might not like it, so i say nothing. There can be lots of different reasons.

Post new Message to Thread