Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

why does everyone deleate my message?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

only seem to get blokes message me why does everyone deleate my message?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

Going by your profile I would delete a message form you. Work on yout profile. Try using some punctuation and proper sentences maybe?

Your profile says nothing about you. Nothing about your likes or dislikes or what you are looking for in a play buddy.

over a year ago

what sort of things should i say? im pretty new to the online side of things and putting myself out there

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

Like I said above! You know what you like and don't like. You know what kind of playmates you are looking for. So put that in your profile!

over a year ago

any better ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"any better ? "

I didn't see it before but we wouldn't meet you on the basis of your current profile text. Poor spelling and punctuation, text in a block so it's hard to read and says very little about you and what you can offer. Do a forum search for profile advice as there have been some great threads with loads of advice.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Like I said above! You know what you like and don't like. You know what kind of playmates you are looking for. So put that in your profile!"

These forums are interesting to follow. There seem to be so many who have no interest in getting their profile interesting and easy to read.

Yours is awesome, even down to the find you creating havoc in the forums!

OP, delete is how the word to remove is spelt. Also, consider the mind of the lady reading, what might she want to learn about you. That you cannot read or write is one thing that may not be important, there are likely to be others she does consider important.

Post new Message to Thread