Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Cuckold

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering if cuckolding would include inviting a single guy for a cpl to abuse

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How can you be cuckold if you don't have a partner. Wishful thinking I guess. Try again

By *J45Man
over a year ago

Norwich

I would love that, I am a switch and go for the cuck scenario when in sub mode. Being invited to a couples for them to abuse would be very hot

over a year ago

"How can you be cuckold if you don't have a partner. Wishful thinking I guess. Try again"

We are a couple. How is asking a question wishful thinking ?

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"Just wondering if cuckolding would include inviting a single guy for a cpl to abuse "

I am not sure it would be cuckolding, more in the realms of dom / sub.

I have been the sub to a dom couple on a few occasions, fulfilling the roles that a cuck would do in a traditional (if there is one) cuck scenario.

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"Just wondering if cuckolding would include inviting a single guy for a cpl to abuse "

No. That is not cuckolding.

over a year ago

Sounds like you want to be a sub for a dominant couple rather than a cuck

I am sure there are plenty of couples that would enjoy that but its not cuckolding

over a year ago

Ok again for those that don't seem to be able to read we are a couple. We just wanted to know if invited a single guy to ours to have fun along the cuck lines but husbands the bull would count. Thanks for those that read and gave advice

over a year ago

Not quite sure why you're asking the question...

If it's something you want to do, then do it. Why should it matter that something which turns you on fits into a certain 'category'?

But having said that, to answer your question, no it's not cuckoldry.

over a year ago

"Not quite sure why you're asking the question...

If it's something you want to do, then do it. Why should it matter that something which turns you on fits into a certain 'category'?

But having said that, to answer your question, no it's not cuckoldry. "

Because when we put an ad up we don't want to say cuckold if its not

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"Ok again for those that don't seem to be able to read we are a couple. We just wanted to know if invited a single guy to ours to have fun along the cuck lines but husbands the bull would count. Thanks for those that read and gave advice "

I knew what you meant ! and its fun I assure you - try it

over a year ago

Ty ring

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"Ty ring "

Anytime xx

over a year ago

I dont think theres a 100% definate definition of cuckolding some include abuse some just watching its almost a sub genre in itself i think personally it has cuckold elements but is more dom sub than strictly cuckold but hey go for it lol

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Ok again for those that don't seem to be able to read we are a couple. We just wanted to know if invited a single guy to ours to have fun along the cuck lines but husbands the bull would count. Thanks for those that read and gave advice "

The very very basic requirement of cuckolding, based on its age old definition is that a married man has his wife "cheating" on him with or without his knowledge. So for any cuckold scenario a man needs a wife, the bull is the single guy. However if you want to roleplay this single guy being your wife's husband while you pretend to be the single guy then it's still just play based on cuckolding.

Not sure what you are wanting to do but it's probably just sub/Dom stuff. Have fun whatever it is

Post new Message to Thread