Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Gush, squirt or none at all?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

On occasions I gush when very very pleased but want know how to squirt if I can? And ladies got any advice or can it not be taught?

Also do men find this a turn on or off?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"On occasions I gush when very very pleased but want know how to squirt if I can? And ladies got any advice or can it not be taught?

Also do men find this a turn on or off?"

relax and go with the flow ...so to speak

over a year ago

Not a turn off if it happens it happens

By *uriouscouple34Couple
over a year ago

sunderland

"On occasions I gush when very very pleased but want know how to squirt if I can? And ladies got any advice or can it not be taught?

Took me a while to learn. Main thing is to be totally relaxed. Started off squirting with hubby using fingers now I can do it myself with a toy and if im on top x

over a year ago

How?? Lol

By *uriouscouple34Couple
over a year ago

sunderland

"How?? Lol"

Like I said need to be really relaxed, massage with nice oil and helps to use oil when using fingers stops friction. With me hubby use two middle fingers slightly hooked and moves up and down rapidly. If using a toy recommend a curved one x

over a year ago

Wicked human have fun practicing lol xx thanks

over a year ago

Lol gunna have fun even lol

By *uriouscouple34Couple
over a year ago

sunderland

"Lol gunna have fun even lol "

You will lol its fantastic when you master it def best way to cum x

over a year ago

Massive turn on!

over a year ago

I would recommend taking a look at CaTzZ profile, (hope she won't mind me saying this)

she has some great, in depth information and tips on there.

It certainly educated me!

A big turn on for me, by the way!

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

A massive turn on

over a year ago

Wow catzz profile what an education men please read lol x

By *am8312Man
over a year ago

Brighton

Huge turn on - love to drink

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

Would try to avoid unless said lady says it adds to the pleasure...

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

Not for us

over a year ago

"Wow catzz profile what an education men please read lol x"

Thought that would prove helpful!

She should set up classes lol.

over a year ago

I get really turned on by gushing and squirting but that's just my thing just love the taste

By *eareenaCouple
over a year ago

Rockford

I can't Seem to do it to myself..I always thought it was like tying to tickle yourself but it seems I may just need to work on it... great thread

over a year ago

I do both when very excited. But need to be relaxed first. Amazing feeling when it does happen

By * n zCouple
over a year ago

leamington spa

I've learnt how to do it whilst on top too........ I find it works best in the middle of a sesh when I'm mega turned on and have had a good fucking and foreplay too.

It's all about moving so the guys cock hits you in the right place, and you'll know when this is cos it feels sooooo good

Once I'm there, and he's playing with my nips its not long till I'm gushing all over his tummy and cock, I've only learnt to do this in the last year, so think it takes a bit of practice, but have fun trying

A

By *ilthy fun bareCouple
over a year ago

Ripon

I think the key is to realax. the problem is when i start i cant stop. very messy and puddles everywhere.

over a year ago

Ok embarrassing moment here but until my first meet on here, I didn't know what It was, let alone know I could do it. Also, have realised recently, that it doesn't always happen when you need it!!

By *eareenaCouple
over a year ago

Rockford

"Ok embarrassing moment here but until my first meet on here, I didn't know what It was, let alone know I could do it. Also, have realised recently, that it doesn't always happen when you need it!!"

rarely happens for me... like once in 15 meets... I need to research it and learn to relax

over a year ago

"Ok embarrassing moment here but until my first meet on here, I didn't know what It was, let alone know I could do it. Also, have realised recently, that it doesn't always happen when you need it!!

rarely happens for me... like once in 15 meets... I need to research it and learn to relax "

It normally just happens for me - if I say anymore ill be in the doghouse.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I've only squirted once. It really bugs me that it hadn't happened again. I fan gush, with the right guy for England. But you always want what u can't get

By *asperthedogCouple
over a year ago

midlands

don't let the fools who use their fingers to make you gush think they're masters at it. Its a cheap trick. If the guy really knows what he's doing he'll make you squirt, which for you is a orgasm on a whole different level.

over a year ago

Ooh do tell!!

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I must admit, I don't squirt or gush! And I'm bloody glad that I don't either, couldn't be doing with the mess

By *ilthy fun bareCouple
over a year ago

Ripon

"I must admit, I don't squirt or gush! And I'm bloody glad that I don't either, couldn't be doing with the mess "

Thats the only problem.

over a year ago

I think is more to do with positioning x

it can be messy, but you just need to be prepared x

over a year ago

I'm insanity jealous I struggle to orgasm at all! I really would love to chat to someone on a pm about how I can move forward....... I just can't seem to relax enough

over a year ago

Massive turn on, love to make a lady gush

By *ornyindian_male35Man
over a year ago

walsall

Love it xx

over a year ago

gushing/squirting seems to be a major turn on for a lot of guys. must be the visual aspect of it.

I do gush sometimes and have squirted a couple of times, but by no means is it an orgasm, nowhere near as satisfying. I find it frustrating when a man thinks ive had an orgasm just because ive gushed. my most powerful orgasms dont involve gushing at all.

over a year ago

I love gushing/squirting the first time it happened I thought I peed myself. As others have said relax and have fun.

I can only seem to gush on my own but with my hubby I can squirt/gush with oral and full sex.

Such a great feeling squirting all over his face mmm.

over a year ago

Such a massive turn on gor me. One of my fantasies to have a female squirting bukkake

over a year ago

I am a gusher but sometimes i play it down because i am aware of wear i am... eg: Hotels or a man's bedroom that is the bizz shag pile carpet etc xx Ruby

over a year ago

"I am a gusher but sometimes i play it down because i am aware of wear i am... eg: Hotels or a man's bedroom that is the bizz shag pile carpet etc xx Ruby"

Yeah, I'll vouch for that - you should see my cleaning bill!!!

ted.

By * n zCouple
over a year ago

leamington spa

"gushing/squirting seems to be a major turn on for a lot of guys. must be the visual aspect of it.

I do gush sometimes and have squirted a couple of times, but by no means is it an orgasm, nowhere near as satisfying. I find it frustrating when a man thinks ive had an orgasm just because ive gushed. my most powerful orgasms dont involve gushing at all."

For you I'm sure that's true, however some of us gush/squirt with an orgasm, don't put everyone in the same box as what works for one doesn't for another......

A

over a year ago

I was lucky enough to meet my first gusher last week in a meet organised on Fab. I loved it, and when the lady were with realized this, it soon got very wet. Loved every drenching and hope to get some more soon!

over a year ago

I dont do it or feel rhe need to i get pretty wet which is good for me

over a year ago

Big turn on, over my face would be even better ...Yummy

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

i do love gushy girls.. not the best at making it happen but i do love the taste of ladycum. if it happens it happens .its not compulsary

By *roticpleasuresWoman
over a year ago

Sherman

I'm a squirer as well as a gusher. And I cum in multiples. I've never had man complain about it. They are usually stuned by the number of orgasams I have.

over a year ago

"gushing/squirting seems to be a major turn on for a lot of guys. must be the visual aspect of it.

I do gush sometimes and have squirted a couple of times, but by no means is it an orgasm, nowhere near as satisfying. I find it frustrating when a man thinks ive had an orgasm just because ive gushed. my most powerful orgasms dont involve gushing at all.

For you I'm sure that's true, however some of us gush/squirt with an orgasm, don't put everyone in the same box as what works for one doesn't for another......

A"

at what point did I mention anyone but myself???

over a year ago

"I dont do it or feel rhe need to i get pretty wet which is good for me "

Snap I've had men saying they will make it happen and some can't understand I don't want it to happen lol as long as I cum I'm happy

over a year ago

I can only talk for myself but squirting or gushing is so attractive.... It's all down to the man to now when u are just about to cum so he can either prolong t to squirting or l intense it to gushing trust me I ain't bullshitting you.... Good luck anyway

By *anttotryanythingMan
over a year ago

havant

I dnt think theres a key to do it ,

its just something that some ladies can n cant do ?? Iv had a few gushers n squirters but i dnt think that every lady im with is goin to do either ,

as long as she has a orgasm im happy x all t times iv had it happen to me its been after lots of foreplay and she is on top splashing all up ur chest n dwn ur legs xx

over a year ago

Thanks to dommale for being my (Non-vanillaCupcake) ghost writer;

Gushing or squirting is female ejaculate and NOT urine. Having stated that within its composition is urea and it’s like male ejaculate but obviously minus the semen, which is the reason why it does not resemble gloopy wallpaper paste and is more palatable. :D. Not a commonly known fact but like ejaculation is not a male orgasm, neither is it a female orgasm. That is NOT to say you won’t have an orgasm during it. In fact in my experience it is mind blowing to have a clitoral orgasm with an ejaculation, so much so I’d want to propose to the man with whom I have had the experience (or simply tie him to my bed ready for the next session). It is amazing.

The difference between gushing and squirting may depend on whether there is an orgasm present. I can gush for England providing the guy hooks his fingers and uses a “come here” motion milking the already swollen G spot, as opposed to two fingers rapidly abusing my cervix. Likewise with penetration, guys get into a position so that the curve of your penis is hitting that ready and willing G spot. BTW the hornier a woman gets the more swollen she will be internally and this actually has the effect of extending the area of the G spot.

Ladies new to ejaculation may find they get the urge to pee before squirting occurs... that is such a damn nuisance to have that symptom. Empty your bladder before sex and then simply go with the flow. Ensure you have plenty of fluid for rehydration during your mammoth sessions for you may well be creating puddles all over the shop (or wherever you may be :D). Be aware that ordinarily you do not urinate and squirt. This is proved when you get the urge to pee, sit on the toilet and nothing happens for seemingly a long long time... it was your body preparing for ejaculation and the signals in the brain actually have to change for you to urinate. However if you have gushed and gushed, drank glasses of water and still gushed and gushed, your bladder will fill up. If you’re tied to the bed and find your ejaculation is replaced by urine... you’ve just given your beau a golden shower. Hands up I’ve been there :p.

over a year ago

Just get it on the face!! That's all I ask!!

over a year ago

Love it! For the gushers out there if the guy takes his dick out and rubs it accross your clit and pussy really fast whilst you are gushing that can cause you to squirt.

Wish I knew this before my last meet because I tried to have one last quickie half dressed and ended up going home wet

over a year ago

"Thanks to dommale for being my (Non-vanillaCupcake) ghost writer;

Gushing or squirting is female ejaculate and NOT urine. Having stated that within its composition is urea and it’s like male ejaculate but obviously minus the semen, which is the reason why it does not resemble gloopy wallpaper paste and is more palatable. :D. Not a commonly known fact but like ejaculation is not a male orgasm, neither is it a female orgasm. That is NOT to say you won’t have an orgasm during it. In fact in my experience it is mind blowing to have a clitoral orgasm with an ejaculation, so much so I’d want to propose to the man with whom I have had the experience (or simply tie him to my bed ready for the next session). It is amazing.

The difference between gushing and squirting may depend on whether there is an orgasm present. I can gush for England providing the guy hooks his fingers and uses a “come here” motion milking the already swollen G spot, as opposed to two fingers rapidly abusing my cervix. Likewise with penetration, guys get into a position so that the curve of your penis is hitting that ready and willing G spot. BTW the hornier a woman gets the more swollen she will be internally and this actually has the effect of extending the area of the G spot.

Ladies new to ejaculation may find they get the urge to pee before squirting occurs... that is such a damn nuisance to have that symptom. Empty your bladder before sex and then simply go with the flow. Ensure you have plenty of fluid for rehydration during your mammoth sessions for you may well be creating puddles all over the shop (or wherever you may be :D). Be aware that ordinarily you do not urinate and squirt. This is proved when you get the urge to pee, sit on the toilet and nothing happens for seemingly a long long time... it was your body preparing for ejaculation and the signals in the brain actually have to change for you to urinate. However if you have gushed and gushed, drank glasses of water and still gushed and gushed, your bladder will fill up. If you’re tied to the bed and find your ejaculation is replaced by urine... you’ve just given your beau a golden shower. Hands up I’ve been there :p.

"

Thank you

over a year ago

A big turn ON

over a year ago

Im both a squirter and a gusher but i have to be so relaxed like so many have said, I can control myself now where I say if I squirt or not when I first squirted I couldn't do a thing ex hubby would get me over and over and over again until I was begging him too stop.

Can also squirt via penetrative sex xxx

The key too it all is being relaxed I think xxx

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

Depends on my mood x

over a year ago

gush on my face

By *zanyCouple
over a year ago

truro

We luv it and my man is a master at it. One woman we went with was 59 and never experienced it. She immediately got her husband to kneel one side of her lying on floor while my man showed him what he was doing. It's not easily taught and the woman has to want to do it , some get embarrassed but its a real turn on for us.

D and C

over a year ago

Just love it. Its a common occurrence with me as my passion is to give pleasure and while this may be a 'common trick' the ladies that have not experienced it are shocked, surprised and pleased (although one did apologise, thinking she had pee'd).

For me its a huge turn on, just love it.

over a year ago

Many have said that you need to relax.. how do you do this? I find sex so intense during im not sure I could relax if I tried...

Also (I wrote this on another similar thread but noone answered) apart from relax do I need to do anything else if im being played with? I have researched it and some literature says to 'bear down and push' but noone here has mentioned it?

*folds arms n stamps feet* I wanna squirt too! *pouts*

By * n zCouple
over a year ago

leamington spa

"Many have said that you need to relax.. how do you do this? I find sex so intense during im not sure I could relax if I tried...

Also (I wrote this on another similar thread but noone answered) apar

t from relax do I need to do anything else if im being played with? I have researched it and some literature says to 'bear down and push' but noone here has mentioned it?

*folds arms n stamps feet* I wanna squirt too! *pouts*"

Lol

Ok, firstly you need to find a guy or gal who knows what their doing and is good with their fingers.

2, you need to be very turned on. Not the sort of thing to try out at the beginning of a session.

3, this bear down thing I don't personally get, I've never had to do that its not giving birth ffs!!

4, if said person stimulates the g spot correctly, you'll know as it starts to feel very good and gets sensitive rather like the build up to an orgasm.

5, again if its happening right you won't be able to keep your gob shut ( well I can't lol ) this is when you just need to go with the flow and not be scared of a new sensation, not exactly relax, just embrace the moment.

6, the great thing about this is it often gets better, and unlike clitoral orgasm where a lot of girls need s break before another, one you've started on this you van do it again pretty much straight away and the feeling intensifies I find.

7, lotsa luck to you and hope you have fun, I'll have to hire Zac out as he's told me he's managed to make loads of women gush/squirt over the years many being their first time, which it was with me. I couldn't be with someone now who couldn't do that for me I love it so much !!!

A

over a year ago

"Many have said that you need to relax.. how do you do this? I find sex so intense during im not sure I could relax if I tried...

Also (I wrote this on another similar thread but noone answered) apar

t from relax do I need to do anything else if im being played with? I have researched it and some literature says to 'bear down and push' but noone here has mentioned it?

*folds arms n stamps feet* I wanna squirt too! *pouts*

Lol

Ok, firstly you need to find a guy or gal who knows what their doing and is good with their fingers.

2, you need to be very turned on. Not the sort of thing to try out at the beginning of a session.

3, this bear down thing I don't personally get, I've never had to do that its not giving birth ffs!!

4, if said person stimulates the g spot correctly, you'll know as it starts to feel very good and gets sensitive rather like the build up to an orgasm.

5, again if its happening right you won't be able to keep your gob shut ( well I can't lol ) this is when you just need to go with the flow and not be scared of a new sensation, not exactly relax, just embrace the moment.

6, the great thing about this is it often gets better, and unlike clitoral orgasm where a lot of girls need s break before another, one you've started on this you van do it again pretty much straight away and the feeling intensifies I find.

7, lotsa luck to you and hope you have fun, I'll have to hire Zac out as he's told me he's managed to make loads of women gush/squirt over the years many being their first time, which it was with me. I couldn't be with someone now who couldn't do that for me I love it so much !!!

A "

Ooo ty this has been very informative! I shall have to print it off and laminate it

If anyone fancies pimping themselves/their partner out to me feel free to message!!! However references shall be saught

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

If it could be learnt I would like to learn it..

Got a feeling that it would be a long job teaching me

over a year ago

I tend to squirt more than gush, can't control or do it to order... It's not a target!

By *he_voyeursCouple
over a year ago

Town

I love making Suzie gush, nothing more satisfying than getting your hand or cock drenched!!!

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

The "bear down and push" helps in the build up for that intense explosion, you can feel the bulge on your fingers or cock. There is a scientific term for it, but its Sunday...a day for doing non- brain taxing things.

Post new Message to Thread