Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

going to first club stoke on trent

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi I would like to meet a couple or fem that are local to stoke on trent and could help me with my first club meet teach me the ins and outs and possibley let me go to a club with them\her any advice would be greatly appreciated even from people not local thanks xxxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *john121Man
over a year ago

staffs

"hi I would like to meet a couple or fem that are local to stoke on trent and could help me with my first club meet teach me the ins and outs and possibley let me go to a club with them\her any advice would be greatly appreciated even from people not local thanks xxxxx "

Just go, the people there will show you what's what.

Be yourself but be respectful just as you would anywhere else...

By going alone There's no pressure on anyone you're with and remember clubs are no gtee of sex, you are purely paying for the use of their facility, if you hook up its a bonus, so don't act desperate. The clubs in stoke are more night club like...

Chams will give you more options to explore but contact to check membership, plus there's more options with opening times... And it's not that far from stoke

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Adventures is fab. Chams is great as well and if U don't 'pull' at least U get to chill out in the jacuzzi and steam room

Post new Message to Thread