Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm 23 musician and open to anything really, I'm struggling to get replies on here and am not sure what the solution is as I'm fairly new to this, I made the account months ago but lost all records when email got hacked and now I'm here to try a start any advice?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your profile needs some work, it says very very little about you and it's identical to 1000 other profiles, you have to stand out to have any success on here. Your pictures are all slightly blurred and not the best quality and (this may just be me) the cock picture is really not necessary and unpleasant.

Have a looks around the forums at the guys that are active users and look at their profiles and see why they stand out, I'd list who to look at but I think that would be against forum rules, but the regular posters in the lounge.

over a year ago

as you have already realised, its hard for single men on here. Your age may count against you. However, you may want to visit a swingers club,get your face known, or go to a social, im sure there are plenty to choose from in Scotland. People can then get to know you face to face, which is always better than messaging someone. good luck.

over a year ago

To be honest your profile is as cliched bland and boring as I would expect from someone claiming to be "up for anything". Because let's face it you probably arent.

As others have said you need to stand out and sell yourself.

Post new Message to Thread