Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

what am I doing wrong ???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

would love some help every time I message a lady they reply thanking me for a lovely message and wanting to chat then I don't hear from them I never bombard anyone with messages I don't understand what I am doing wrong having trouble getting photo uploaded been trying for ages would appreciate anyones advice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"would love some help every time I message a lady they reply thanking me for a lovely message and wanting to chat then I don't hear from them I never bombard anyone with messages I don't understand what I am doing wrong having trouble getting photo uploaded been trying for ages would appreciate anyones advice "
I don't know, what are you doing wrong? Only you will know what you send in your messages to others. Would you like to answer, continue talking to someone if they sent the same message to you? You need to put effort in on here, especially single men its not one way traffic

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How are you having trouble putting a pic up?

over a year ago

When I read your post I assumed you'd been here a month tops. But you've been here 9. You managed to create a profile so I assume you know how to work a computer, why can't you then upload a pic??

That coupled with the fact your profile is 2 lines long is probably the answer.

over a year ago

thanks will change it

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Put some punctuation into your profile text, and add some details that will really sell you even more. Interests, what you're good at, maybe something about you physically etc.

And photos are really essential, preferably a variety.

over a year ago

No pictures isn't going to help you. Nor is the poorly written profile.

And anyone that has so little in the way of preferences just seems desperate to me.

over a year ago

Its a while since we had one of these topics

over a year ago

"what am I doing wrong?"

Everything.

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Righto, one simple test to check your profile is to take a deep breath in.

Then read your profile out loud to yourself, as you have written it and see if you can get to the end without running out of breath! Bet you cannot!!

The main problem is your Profile is all one verrrrrryyyyyyy long sentence. There's no breaks in the text with punctuation, separate sentences and so on.

In all, this makes for a jumbled, long drawn out rambling text which will put people off.

Break it down into blocks of information which shows who you are and what you want.

You have to "sell" yourself, to make yourself stand out against the other guys.

Plus as other posters have said, get pics up on your Profile. Would you go to a meet recognising the others by their silhouette?

Good Luck!

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Righto, one simple test to check your profile is to take a deep breath in.

Then read your profile out loud to yourself, as you have written it and see if you can get to the end without running out of breath! Bet you cannot!!

The main problem is your Profile is all one verrrrrryyyyyyy long sentence. There's no breaks in the text with punctuation, separate sentences and so on.

In all, this makes for a jumbled, long drawn out rambling text which will put people off.

Break it down into blocks of information which shows who you are and what you want.

You have to "sell" yourself, to make yourself stand out against the other guys.

Plus as other posters have said, get pics up on your Profile. Would you go to a meet recognising the others by their silhouette?

Good Luck!"

well put as always

By *ICEFITMan
over a year ago

dundee

Be patient, be confident and dont be worrying about what yer doing wrong.

over a year ago

For me personally you have a line on your profile That is one of my pet hates "age size not important" gives the "any holes a goal" impression. I know you followed by saying personality counts but I personally believe an initial attraction comes from looks, then the personality helps to embed the attraction or turns you off completely

over a year ago

3 or 4 of my meets have come from just chatting in the forum and getting banter with ladies and getting noticed . Hope that helps x

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

You get out of this site what you put in, and from looking at your profile you are not putting much in! One very long, garbled sentence that lacks basic capital letters and punctuation just gives people the impression that you can't be arsed. If the messages you send out are anything like that then I am not surprised you aren't having any luck. Take a look at your profile and make changes....oh and 9 months without any pics uploaded? Theres no excuse really!

over a year ago

"You get out of this site what you put in, and from looking at your profile you are not putting much in! One very long, garbled sentence that lacks basic capital letters and punctuation just gives people the impression that you can't be arsed. If the messages you send out are anything like that then I am not surprised you aren't having any luck. Take a look at your profile and make changes....oh and 9 months without any pics uploaded? Theres no excuse really!"
Wow dont hold back lol xx

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"You get out of this site what you put in, and from looking at your profile you are not putting much in! One very long, garbled sentence that lacks basic capital letters and punctuation just gives people the impression that you can't be arsed. If the messages you send out are anything like that then I am not surprised you aren't having any luck. Take a look at your profile and make changes....oh and 9 months without any pics uploaded?

Theres no excuse really! Wow dont hold back lol xx"

Well, just a few home truths! Lol! I mean look at the difference between his profile and yours......and there is only one of you moaning about lack of success!

over a year ago

"You get out of this site what you put in, and from looking at your profile you are not putting much in! One very long, garbled sentence that lacks basic capital letters and punctuation just gives people the impression that you can't be arsed. If the messages you send out are anything like that then I am not surprised you aren't having any luck. Take a look at your profile and make changes....oh and 9 months without any pics uploaded?

Theres no excuse really! Wow dont hold back lol xx

Well, just a few home truths! Lol! I mean look at the difference between his profile and yours......and there is only one of you moaning about lack of success! "

Thankyou . I aim to please lol xxx

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

over a year ago

thank you for all your advice . I will change things .

Post new Message to Thread