Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

improving profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all this is mainly for women and couples but I was thinking that maybe my profile needs updating but not 100% if it does or not and was looking for a few pointers really I don't have face pics on public but do have in friends list and I always attach to a message any tips would be grateful

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all this is mainly for women and couples but I was thinking that maybe my profile needs updating but not 100% if it does or not and was looking for a few pointers really I don't have face pics on public but do have in friends list and I always attach to a message any tips would be grateful "

Just my personal opinion …

But the whole Straight guy looking to meet TV’s just kinda looks daft and I’m sure it won’t help your chances with swingers who perhaps see it as being slightly hypocritical .!.

over a year ago

You have 11 pics available to see and 10 are of your cock. This says that it's all you have to offer. Suspect your friends only pics are more of the same? The one pic thats not of your cock is awful. Shows nothing except your stomach. Theres an ashtray, fag packet and rizlas lying on the floor in a room with what looks like wallpaper peeling off behind you. As you say you can accomodate only that would put me right off.

The text, while not brilliant is not the worst I've seen.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"You have 11 pics available to see and 10 are of your cock. This says that it's all you have to offer. Suspect your friends only pics are more of the same? The one pic thats not of your cock is awful. Shows nothing except your stomach. Theres an ashtray, fag packet and rizlas lying on the floor in a room with what looks like wallpaper peeling off behind you. As you say you can 'accomodate only that would put me right off.

The text, while not brilliant is not the worst I've seen.

"

Cheers for the advice I've deleted alot of the photos and in my friends list I do have alot more face pics just don't want them on show

over a year ago

2 of your pics show bare back penetration...that's an instant no for a lot of couples meeting single men

Post new Message to Thread