Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

new couple in club

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Met and my fuck buddy have just stepped up our relationship a bit. Lastnight we played on cam and loved being watched and thought a club would be great.

Im not 100% sure about other people getting involved as I might have slight possessive streak towards him.

So as niether been to club before im wondering what is the outlook on couples not playing with anyone else at clubs?

Is it ok to just be there to enjoy being watched and the horny environment?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh course its fine to just watch and be watched. In most if not all clubs there is no obligation to play with others.

Go to a club and enjoy yourselves

By *atasha_DavidCouple
over a year ago

Slough

In our experience 30%-50% of couples attending on any given night do not play with anybody else.

By *ustpartyCouple
over a year ago

Blackwater

Clubs have a lot of newbies coming through their doors and most don't play. It is a great opportunity to socialize and talk to like minded people.

Happy to chat privately as we help run a club local to you.

over a year ago

Lot of watchers in clubs, don't get it myself but each to their own

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

We go to every club night with the intention of having a good time, this does not mean playing with anyone else, sometimes we play, sometimes we dont its all about the people we meet and how we get on.

You paid your money you can do what you want

As for watchers, some people dont have the confidence to jump in and some get off on watching, they all paid the same amount to be there so what does it matter

over a year ago

No I agree that it fine but we we go to a club we like to have fun with others sometimes it's full on filth sometimes it's just a brief erotic encounter

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"No I agree that it fine but we we go to a club we like to have fun with others sometimes it's full on filth sometimes it's just a brief erotic encounter "

Everyone enjoys different things, watching can be just as thrilling as playing

over a year ago

"Met and my fuck buddy have just stepped up our relationship a bit. Lastnight we played on cam and loved being watched and thought a club would be great.

Im not 100% sure about other people getting involved as I might have slight possessive streak towards him.

So as niether been to club before im wondering what is the outlook on couples not playing with anyone else at clubs?

Is it ok to just be there to enjoy being watched and the horny environment? "

I would also say make sure you talk to him about what your comfortable doing. if your saying you have a possessive streak does he understand that?? Saves you getting stressed and spoiling the mood. Good luck!!x

Post new Message to Thread