Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Rope bondage

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have always loved pictures of women tied- often shots that are as stylish as they are erotic. I am now particularly keen to develop some flair in this area beyond cuffs to the headboard and impromptu use of belt, tie....car tow ropes & jump leads! Does anyone have any advice or are there any ladies within striking distance of Oxfordshire that like the idea of exploring this with me. Please be assured that although I may be a touch kinky, I am also eminently sensible.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

you can get underbed restraints. lol, for more information you can look up on sites etc, to gain information , lol

over a year ago

Now ther's an idea - Thanks!

over a year ago

Tying is indeed an erotic artform. I am hoping to be tied by Sensei on this site who uses the Japanese form of bondage, it begins with an s but cannot recall full name. Try google.

over a year ago

Look up shibari on a google search,

over a year ago

"Tying is indeed an erotic artform. I am hoping to be tied by Sensei on this site who uses the Japanese form of bondage, it begins with an s but cannot recall full name. Try google."

Shibari or kinbaku a special friend tells me. Have fun - would love to perve at the pics!

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Two knotty boys and their books are a godsend for kinky rope play and knots to tie.

I have perfected a few and they are incredibly fun to use on someone.

over a year ago

Thanks. Got a few pointers from them on youtube. Have a great party- sounds like it is going to be one to remember ;-p

Post new Message to Thread