Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Lie about age

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I always think when see people's age they must be telling truth which I realise some prob don't. Esp when look at pics someone's got age as 29 but looks closer to 35 or even age as 26 but looks more like 19

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Without a doubt some real lies on here regarding ages!

We have been off and on a few years now, and notice some people's profiles constantly remain the same age year after year...how does that work?

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

will always be those who will say or do what ever for the sake of getting a meet .

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

I remember a couple whos profile was something along the lines of "funnyname"40's. Who used to profess they were mid 30's (while clearly looking much older).

Its one of those things I think you have to accept in life, a lot of people are incredibly insecure about their age and will lie about it even to the point where its farcical.

By *ondonpride69Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Have to admit puts us off when we meet people after contact on sites. The true age comes out and I think if they lie about age what else are they telling porkies about. We are not ageist, but think some people lie about there age to get meets because they see themselves as too old for some.

over a year ago

We dont lie about our age as were both still 21 and have been for years lol

Joking aside if they do lie about there age then what else will they be lying about

By *oojCouple
over a year ago

Nr Exeter

What is the point in telling porkies about your age, we are maybe getting on a bit but, we are who we say we are and if you fancy us great if not no probs lots more fish using crutches in the sea!!

over a year ago

I don't think there's any point lying about age because at the end of the day people are going to find out at some point...

I could probably get a lot more meets if I said I was older than I am, and could probably get away with it because I'm told I look older and act mature for my age. There's really no point though, you're every age at some point so it's best just to accept it as there's always going to be people of all age groups willing to have sex with whatever age you are at the time

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I had a message yesterday from a guy saying he was 28 when his profile said 25. I pointed out the difference and he said he didn't think people would believe he was 28. Do people age drastically between 25 and 28 I wonder? !

over a year ago

"I had a message yesterday from a guy saying he was 28 when his profile said 25. I pointed out the difference and he said he didn't think people would believe he was 28. Do people age drastically between 25 and 28 I wonder? !"

this! I never respond to people who are telling me two different ages at the same time. you're one or the other, to me it says fake profile

over a year ago

Its the 1980's boxed leather jacket pics give it away to us....definitely not someone in their 20's...you have to be columbo on here some days (see showing MY age)

over a year ago

well my hubbys 71 and there are some men on here who claim to be in their fifties who look as old as he does.

only my hubby looks better than them, to me he does anyway.

then one man i met who was in his fifties looked about 40.

over a year ago

I had a bloke 21 who i polite said no to,went on a bit so blocked,a mth later he we're 25 on a diff pro,same pic then i blocked,then he did it a third Time,does he think that i have dementia at my age Not to remember a face lol

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"I always think when see people's age they must be telling truth which I realise some prob don't. Esp when look at pics someone's got age as 29 but looks closer to 35 or even age as 26 but looks more like 19"

I know single guys who change their profile ages so they can contact certain females as the female has an age range....

And they get away with it

over a year ago

I've had a few men increase their age to contact me as I have filters in place! The last one 5 mins ago Do they really think we dont check their profiles again after the first few messages

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I've had a few people lie about where they live which really takes the biscuit, one guy telling me he was currently in the next village up the road, when his mobile distance on his profile said 30 miles lol!

over a year ago

Some people are just in denial....or maybe they are talking about mental age :s If so, i'm 12!

I know a lovely genuine girl on here who states she is younger than she really is...Who cares if there's an attraction. But for those that do it to avoid filters etc...that's a little bit too devious Shame on them!

over a year ago

I had my age change because folk never believe how old I am anyways. Not fake just people have a messed up idea of how old I am :/ spose been faking it since I was younger so doesnt surprise me!!

over a year ago

We had a guy contact us his profile said 25 yet his username had 1991 on the end and in his profile it said he was 23 ?? It doesn't take a genius to guess his real age lol. The things people do to get round age preferences

over a year ago

We always ask for up to date references and ID before we meet people

over a year ago

Although its one of my pet peeves being almost (can't even say it)... And having younger looks ( been told I can't be a day over 35) I still won't lie about almost been a old fart..... Although the lovely ones that I entertain tell me I am just getting better.... Why risk getting caught or blowing a great friendship over such nonsense....

over a year ago

I'm 47 and proud of it

over a year ago

"I'm 47 and proud of it "

Bollocks!!!

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

A couple we've been playing with for 4 years on and off are still the same Fab age as when we first met them!

over a year ago

"I'm 47 and proud of it

Bollocks!!! "

What ? I'm not 47 or not proud lol

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

"I'm 47 and proud of it "

Me too, though people don't believe it and think I'm younger...as if I'd say I was older than I am!

By *ammyDodgaMan
over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

Does it matter I'm 33, I sadly display it too but when I shave my face fluff off I look 18

over a year ago

"Without a doubt some real lies on here regarding ages!

We have been off and on a few years now, and notice some people's profiles constantly remain the same age year after year...how does that work?"

Some that we've met on here previously have actually got younger since we rejoined!

over a year ago

I hit the big 30 couple of weeks ago and was a bit tempted to change my age back to 29. Denial!

over a year ago

I've noticed loads. Had a couple message us, near us who have always both been 43. They messaged one night asking if we would like to attend hubby birthday party and it's then I noticed they were now both 38.!!

Was dying to ask if it was his 38th again lol.

x

over a year ago

"I always think when see people's age they must be telling truth which I realise some prob don't. Esp when look at pics someone's got age as 29 but looks closer to 35 or even age as 26 but looks more like 19"

sum ppl can luk older or younger than they are,im nearly 40 but no one ever belives me,im usually thought to be 29 or 30 which is great!

over a year ago

"I always think when see people's age they must be telling truth which I realise some prob don't. Esp when look at pics someone's got age as 29 but looks closer to 35 or even age as 26 but looks more like 19

sum ppl can luk older or younger than they are,im nearly 40 but no one ever belives me,im usually thought to be 29 or 30 which is great! "

I agree I'm 24 and often get mistaken for 18/19 20 at the oldest some people just age different doesn't mean they are liars

over a year ago

"I'm 47 and proud of it

Bollocks!!!

What ? I'm not 47 or not proud lol "

Not 47 x

over a year ago

"I'm 47 and proud of it

Bollocks!!!

What ? I'm not 47 or not proud lol

Not 47 x"

4 months off 48 gorgeous

over a year ago

I was thinking about changing my age to a lower number as quite a few don't want meets with the more mature man. Basically you can't message them. Not going to though

By *erendipity99Woman
over a year ago

Runcorn

Unless the lie about their age is + or -2 years or so they will get found out when they get a meet. Lying about age is pointless as you will get caught out.

By *erendipity99Woman
over a year ago

Runcorn

"I was thinking about changing my age to a lower number as quite a few don't want meets with the more mature man. Basically you can't message them. Not going to though "

Good. If you like about your age and get a meet you will look foolish when you meet them in real life.

over a year ago

Recently got chatting to a guy in one of the chat rooms and saw his face, who on his profile said 30 but openly admitted he was 38, so when I questioned him about this he said he was often told he looked younger and was not going to change it. I replied, if your hiding you age your also hiding other things.He was adamant it made no difference but you could clearly tell he was nearer 40 than 30 by his maturity too.

over a year ago

I'm 60 and proud of it, even though it puts me on the wrong side of some age filters, although some people have said I look 10 years younger I take that as a compliment.

over a year ago

Ppl lie just about everything on this site. I wouldn't let it worry you. Do your homework, get to know a person, if your instincts tell you to back off.... Then do exactly that!

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"I remember a couple whos profile was something along the lines of "funnyname"40's. Who used to profess they were mid 30's (while clearly looking much older).

"

We met a couple like that thinking they were in their 40s but it turned out they were born in the '40s I think.

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

It's one of those things which happens

Doesn't bother us..

However the different name thing makes us chuckle, having to call people by their swingers names in their houses, even though they have their real names on display (award type pictures on the walls, wedding pictures with their names on ...)

over a year ago

"...I know a lovely genuine girl on here who states she is younger than she really is...Who cares if there's an attraction. But for those that do it to avoid filters etc...that's a little bit too devious Shame on them!

"

Admin have said that they're going to prevent members from being able to change their date of birth - i.e. people will have to stick with the d.o.b they entered when first joining. This will prevent people changing their d.o.b to get round filters.

over a year ago

Personally I dont think age matters at all anyway if you are both like minded adults with good attraction and mature attitude does it really matter ?

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

I see no reason why you should lie about your age. In fact you may just miss out because someone who you find ideal is looking for someone your real age. But bypasses you completely.

Men and women I found do it for different reasons

Women - Vanity reasons.

Men - to increase potential meets.

over a year ago

im 39 look younger and act younger

By *reybearMan
over a year ago

medway

Never changed my dob but thought about it, many people have their age filters set for 50 tops... I may be decrepit at 53 but no worse than I was at 50!

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I am 32 but do look younger

over a year ago

Why lie about age you get found out anyway

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

I met a guy for coffee once, his profile stated he was 45, in fact I think he was born in 1945! But then again, his profile said he was 5 foot 11 - I am 5 foot 7 and was wearing flats and he was shorter than me! He also stated he had a 9 inch cock.....surprisingly I didn't stick around long enough to verify if that was yet another lie!

over a year ago

"I met a guy for coffee once, his profile stated he was 45, in fact I think he was born in 1945! But then again, his profile said he was 5 foot 11 - I am 5 foot 7 and was wearing flats and he was shorter than me! He also stated he had a 9 inch cock.....surprisingly I didn't stick around long enough to verify if that was yet another lie! "
wise move

over a year ago

I am 25 . Oh wait .. Sorry got the numbers wrong way round

over a year ago

I had black hair until I was 25, then grey started to appear. By 35 I went white, yet my eyebrows are still black!

My age however is my age, unfortunate that once I passed 50 my appeal to many on here dropped off rapidly.

However, my ardour is still very much alive, my passion for giving strong as ever, my love of a womans smile still an energizer for my built in bunny, sorry rabbit.

Mental age, well I prefer to add the two digits together making me 7 right now. Childish and playful with uncontrollable erections ... About right then ... Perhaps I can see why 13 (49) to 5 (50) had such an impact ..

By *he MuncherMan
over a year ago

Dundee

"will always be those who will say or do what ever for the sake of getting a meet . "

I can appreciate all points of view but in fairness to probably a small percentage :- far too many FEMALES and COUPLES set age limits at silly small numbers, The feeling a person gets when they see such age limits can and is INSULTING, I do not condone the practice of age lying but i do understand it.

In Dundee you will find a very High percentage of Females and Couples setting a 45 yo age limit, Imagine your older than that and see how many you can find that a guy could contact....

Add to that the "Attitude" of some towards the guy's and then comment about age lying.

To those who are more open minded a pat on the back to everyone else.......

Post new Message to Thread