Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

swingers clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im interested in going to a club but very nervous.. could you plz tell me what 1st time is like.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ondonpride69Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

It was awful. First they showed us around, then took us to a bar, then chatted to us. Then we ended up having sex.

If your going alone you should ring the club first ask for a tour etc. if going with someone else, relax and take the atmosphere in. Most clubs I've been to have been fine.

Relax and go what you went there for

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

First time for us was great , no hassle and no pressure from anyone . Second time was far to busy and overcrowded but it was NYE !!! Make sure you pic the right night .

over a year ago

First time for me was amazing.. It was a Fab Forum Social so I was surrounded by people I knew though

By *almahWoman
over a year ago

Shipley

First time for me ,was the first time I did anything, would you believe and I mean anything.I was on a straight site when a guy told me about Fab so I joined and the first Guy was a Mature male who lived near me ,He suggested it and I went with him the same evening and I had a wonderful time. Never knew what an orgasm was. Sure do now. Lovely folk great fun and I go every week.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple
over a year ago

London

The Number 3 Club in Chorley would probably be a good choice for you. Ring them first and have a chat with the owners.

We are sure you will have a wonderful time.

over a year ago

"The Number 3 Club in Chorley would probably be a good choice for you. Ring them first and have a chat with the owners.

We are sure you will have a wonderful time. "

yes, I 2nd that. it was my first club and have always gone back to it no matter what other clubs I try. xx

By *heScotandthegirlCouple
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

i was terrified!

Loved every second though.

What i would say is feel confident, chat to people like you would in a bar.... x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanx everyone hopfully pluck up courage and pay one of these clubs a visit.

over a year ago

1st time was nerve-wracking, but there was a birthday so everything was very social and friendly.

Have been to a few places that were so quiet that I went home and slept! The usual line is "I don't know why, it was so busy last week!"

The last one I went to was small in numbers, but full of action - so a night can't be judged by its numbers!

over a year ago

My first visit was cpl weeks ago..i was worked up for 3 months before..i imagined all things..my friend that took me assured me that is was nuthink like i imagined..i went and to my surprise it was nuthink like i imagined..i got to meet peeps i had been chatting to for months..we now going to townhouse end of august..go and just have a open mind..if you dont like dont go again..that was what i kept thinking...xx

Post new Message to Thread