Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

WE or VWE

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok let's clarify, been with ladies who say you have no worries you are fine, been with a couple who said I had a monster (they had very sheltered lives).

If I measure from the base above the penis almost , but not quite 7", If I measure from my knee we are looking over two and a half feet.

What is WE , what is VWE where are you measuring from and who wants more than 8" ouch !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

God this guy must be some kind of wanker

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Measure from your knee? I know its early and im a bit tired but why? And 7" is normal, haven't had a bigger one, would "ouch" as you say

By *ayc_BigballsMan
over a year ago

Derby

6- 7.25 is average in uk.

over a year ago

I prefer the WWE

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

Everyone's definition of it will differ. Stop worrying about the labels and categories you place your cock in and have fun.

By *istress-MazikeenWoman
over a year ago

bolton

I was thinking the same that is average.

Now to me it depends on when it is erect.

9 inches to me is WE x

By *yphoon1Man
over a year ago

"I prefer the WWE "
yeah but my money is on the WWF in a legal fight

By *980mattyMan
over a year ago

sheffield

The average penis in uk when errect is 6.5" so anything bigger than that is abover average but hay what would u girls rather have some 9" that after 30 shoots alover and dosnt no wat to do or a guy between 6.5 -7" who is good

over a year ago

And what about the other way... PE? poorly endowed?

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"The average penis in uk when errect is 6.5" so anything bigger than that is abover average but hay what would u girls rather have some 9" that after 30 shoots alover and dosnt no wat to do or a guy between 6.5 -7" who is good"

Why would a guy with a bigger cock cum after 30 secs? That's not a very good comparison.

By *rsSwinger28Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

I sucked ten.inches a couple of weeks ago and would happily be fucked by him!

over a year ago

"The average penis in uk when errect is 6.5" so anything bigger than that is abover average but hay what would u girls rather have some 9" that after 30 shoots alover and dosnt no wat to do or a guy between 6.5 -7" who is good"

I'm guessing you're 6.5 then lol

over a year ago

so cos im we i cum in 30 seconds n dont know how to do it mmmmmm yeah ok.. just cos a cock is bigger dont me it cums quicker and as its is bigger the a little 6.5 one u have to know how to use it as if u just slam 9.5 in ya gonna hurt the lady it just comment sence really

over a year ago

Think most guys with big cocks don't stay hard bend in middle and go soft

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Think most guys with big cocks don't stay hard bend in middle and go soft"

Not in my (limited) experience

over a year ago

"Think most guys with big cocks don't stay hard bend in middle and go soft"

no comment

By *incolnLovers2Couple
over a year ago

lincoln

"so cos im we i cum in 30 seconds n dont know how to do it mmmmmm yeah ok.. just cos a cock is bigger dont me it cums quicker and as its is bigger the a little 6.5 one u have to know how to use it as if u just slam 9.5 in ya gonna hurt the lady it just comment sence really "
my experience exactly, I deliberately ask guys there size of cock cos oh my god...pain!!! Guys with very big uns slam it in and have no thought for how I feel and its a very bad sexual experience, slipping in n out feels lovely, getting stuck on the sides dont do it for me lmao! So 6-7 inch for me...anytime So I say 6-7 inch is average, 8-9 is VW and above is VVW...in my opinion

over a year ago

Cock sizes

7 inches: Well Endowed

8': Very Well Endowed

9': VERY Very Well Endowed

Anything less is average, anything more is exceptionally big, and also exceptionally rare - on the site I got those stats from, its reckoned that less than 4% of the worlds male population has an 8' cock, and they get increasingly rarer the larger they get

over a year ago

I'm about 9.

It's about the way you use it!!!

Don't go too deep to start with.

However it's the girth that ladies prefer in my experience.

over a year ago

A big cock does not necessarily mean it will be painful.

Yes there a lot of vwe guys that think having a big cock is all they need to impress a woman. But when the guy knows what he is doing and takes the time to turn the woman on enough a large cock is very pleasurable.

Ive also enjoyed smaller guys just as much.

So whatever size a guy is, for me it is always down to how skilled they are.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Damn I need to improve my skills then

over a year ago

Know how to use what you got and you can give to woman something they dont usually have

By *ammyDodgaMan
over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

"Cock sizes

Anything less is average, anything more is exceptionally big, and also exceptionally rare - on the site I got those stats from, its reckoned that less than 4% of the worlds male population has an 8' cock, and they get increasingly rarer the larger they get"

Woohoooo, well in that case.. Profile update here I come. My only selling point

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"my experience exactly, I deliberately ask guys there size of cock cos oh my god...pain!!! Guys with very big uns slam it in and have no thought for how I feel and its a very bad sexual experience, "

Yep....this is EXACTLY what they all do. Oh wait....

*shaking my head*

over a year ago

I've had 9" and it's good but with right guy so he knows to be gentle and it's good for us both. Personally I'm happy with anything from 6.5-9" anything less feels like nothin there,anything more would be painful. Thickness is also big priority for women. Again just right thickness to be pleasurable

over a year ago

"I've had 9" and it's good but with right guy so he knows to be gentle and it's good for us both. Personally I'm happy with anything from 6.5-9" anything less feels like nothin there,anything more would be painful. Thickness is also big priority for women. Again just right thickness to be pleasurable"

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Newbury

I'm curious about this 'measuring from your knee' milarkey.....

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"I'm curious about this 'measuring from your knee' milarkey..... "

It only works if you are a "Dexter St Jock" type of guy, and your cock actually reaches your knee.

99.9% of guys need not apply.

By *980mattyMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I didnt mean vwe guys cum in 30 seconds i mean would u want a big cock that came in 30 seconds or an average cock that can go for a long time

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

"I didnt mean vwe guys cum in 30 seconds i mean would u want a big cock that came in 30 seconds or an average cock that can go for a long time"

You ARE still making the generalisation disguised as a "choice"

over a year ago

Size like age is just a number, who really gives a fuck when really we are just hoping to have some good satisfying sex.

Are guys really that fixated on the size of a ladies tits. You do see any ads with tit size mentioned that's because we just love them all big or small

By *980mattyMan
over a year ago

sheffield

9"is not WE itsVWE AND ONLY 4% OF UK MEN HAVE ONE THAT SIZE

over a year ago

I personally have no issue, well I do have an issue if played with properly, what I mean is, I am happy with what I have, just interested when people advertise for WE what they actually mean.

Note that anyone with a small penis will not want to hear its what you do with it that matters, that is just putting them under performance pressure

over a year ago

"A big cock does not necessarily mean it will be painful.

Yes there a lot of vwe guys that think having a big cock is all they need to impress a woman. But when the guy knows what he is doing and takes the time to turn the woman on enough a large cock is very pleasurable.

Ive also enjoyed smaller guys just as much.

So whatever size a guy is, for me it is always down to how skilled they are."

skills to pay the bills

over a year ago

"The average penis in uk when errect is 6.5" so anything bigger than that is abover average but hay what would u girls rather have some 9" that after 30 shoots alover and dosnt no wat to do or a guy between 6.5 -7" who is good

Why would a guy with a bigger cock cum after 30 secs? That's not a very good comparison."

It happens!

over a year ago

Look. you have people who love a huge cock and people who wince at the thought. What can you do? Everyone is different!

over a year ago

According to the embarrassing bodies programme, the average length is 5 1/2 inch. So all them with 6-6 1/2 inches reading this. You can stand proud and say im bigger than average

over a year ago

well my hubby got 6 inches and knows how to use it, , its not the size but it helps

over a year ago

"Cock sizes

Anything less is average, anything more is exceptionally big, and also exceptionally rare - on the site I got those stats from, its reckoned that less than 4% of the worlds male population has an 8' cock, and they get increasingly rarer the larger they get

Woohoooo, well in that case.. Profile update here I come. My only selling point "

Note taken !

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

On a side note and nothing to do with the OP

Wow some seriously HOT guys on this thread.

over a year ago

"According to the embarrassing bodies programme, the average length is 5 1/2 inch. So all them with 6-6 1/2 inches reading this. You can stand proud and say im bigger than average "

God dammit! Do you have any idea how smug I was feeling reading through this thread? Just itching to point out the actual UK average willy-winkie size. And you come along, you facking barsteward, and piss on my bonfire like you don't care.

Wanna be bezzie mates?

over a year ago

over a year ago

Measure from your arsehole most do

over a year ago

Am very lucky then as with out trying I've met quite a few of the 4%

over a year ago

"I sucked ten.inches a couple of weeks ago and would happily be fucked by him!"

You keep a tape measure on you then to know what you suck ?

over a year ago

Not had anything bigger than 7" but then don't go with tapemeasure - think I said that previously. But if lady is well-lubricated, can we take any size? Being dry and having sex Is painful

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

[Removed by poster at 02/08/13 11:04:54]

over a year ago

"Not had anything bigger than 7" but then don't go with tapemeasure - think I said that previously. But if lady is well-lubricated, can we take any size? Being dry and having sex Is painful "

Plenty lube and the guy is sensible gentle careful n considerate can take most size just maybe not as deep as usual. Make sure u have nurofen n paracetamol for next day can be bit site if long session xx

over a year ago

"I'm curious about this 'measuring from your knee' milarkey.....

It only works if you are a "Dexter St Jock" type of guy, and your cock actually reaches your knee.

99.9% of guys need not apply."

That's was funny, Dexter St Jock Eddie Murphy Raw

over a year ago

"Think most guys with big cocks don't stay hard bend in middle and go soft

no comment"

Well I take back what I said the wife had 9 inches other night guy was solid for two hours

over a year ago

"I'm about 9.

It's about the way you use it!!!

Don't go too deep to start with.

However it's the girth that ladies prefer in my experience."

Lol that is not 9, my one is barely 8 and its clearly bigger. Nice try though :o

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/08/13 18:45:26]

By *otwifeguyMan
over a year ago

Exeter

"Cock sizes

Anything less is average, anything more is exceptionally big, and also exceptionally rare - on the site I got those stats from, its reckoned that less than 4% of the worlds male population has an 8' cock, and they get increasingly rarer the larger they get"

Answer is this

over a year ago

Only worry if the says to the guy pounding away: is it in yet

Another is if she says: that reminds me, I must add chipolatas to the shopping list

over a year ago

On this site the average length of a mans penis is 8inches, but thats on basis that most of the guys either can't read a tape measure or measure from the back of their spine.

I read recently that the average length of the mans penis is actually 5 1/2 inches. From what I've seen when sunbathing on the nudist beach and at various swinging clubs, that assessment seems to be about right.

When guys give their age on fab subtract 10 years and when they give their penis size subtract 2 inches. That should put you somewhere near the truth.

over a year ago

The 6.5 inch average was derived many years ago....by asking men what size they were, guess what....they lied!

Actual average is around 5.5inches measured properly but men have a huge complex over penis

I include myself in the above generalisation, thought I was smaller than average so worked on technique to compensate.....was only told I was above average after meeting women on sites like this

over a year ago

include myself in the above generalisation, thought I was smaller than average so worked on technique to compensate.....was only told I was above average after meeting women on sites like this

So you believe what women tell you ? If she wants you to herself she will tell you that its small so you don't show it off, if she thinks you have a complex she will tell you not to worry its fine, women that tell the truth are as rare as 10 inch cocks

over a year ago

So hubby is classed as WE as he is 7" mmm nice ")

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Well although my FB has blown me out this week for a monster BBC, it's nice to know that I at least fall into the WE category!

By *rimbyCouple
over a year ago

Sydney

So how do you measure it properly

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"So how do you measure it properly"

across the top, from base to the tip?

over a year ago

"so cos im we i cum in 30 seconds n dont know how to do it mmmmmm yeah ok.. just cos a cock is bigger dont me it cums quicker and as its is bigger the a little 6.5 one u have to know how to use it as if u just slam 9.5 in ya gonna hurt the lady it just comment sence really "

Who has told you your we lol.

By *ubmissiveMissCouple
over a year ago

staffs

i'd also love to know how i have met so many in the 4%!

over a year ago

So many bad comments on here dont tar every1 with the same brush, im 9" slightly over and my cock stays fully firm thank you very much! i can last as long as is needed im gentle when first starting can repeat on most occations. Ive never tryed bragging about the size of my cock and never used a remote as a size comparison. Its all down to how well you use it

over a year ago

Its not the size of the ship its the motion in the ocean that counts

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

"So how do you measure it properly"

you take it into a tailors and they will do you a pants fitting

over a year ago

"Not had anything bigger than 7" but then don't go with tapemeasure - think I said that previously. But if lady is well-lubricated, can we take any size? Being dry and having sex Is painful

Plenty lube and the guy is sensible gentle careful n considerate can take most size just maybe not as deep as usual. Make sure u have nurofen n paracetamol for next day can be bit site if long session xx"

a long session - what's that?

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Not had anything bigger than 7" but then don't go with tapemeasure - think I said that previously. But if lady is well-lubricated, can we take any size? Being dry and having sex Is painful

Plenty lube and the guy is sensible gentle careful n considerate can take most size just maybe not as deep as usual. Make sure u have nurofen n paracetamol for next day can be bit site if long session xxa long session - what's that? "

Day or two

over a year ago

Plenty lube and the guy is sensible gentle careful n considerate can take most size just maybe not as deep as usual. Make sure u have nurofen n paracetamol for next day can be bit site if long session xxa long session - what's that?

Day or two "

lucky you

over a year ago

Guys guys guys! Forget about size....it's the motion in the ocean that counts....Knowledge is power learn what women want and like

By *otwifeguyMan
over a year ago

Exeter

"i'd also love to know how i have met so many in the 4%! "

LOL , you should show some of them on your profile

Post new Message to Thread