Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

veri rules grrrrrrr !!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've met with two girls in the last fortnight one for a social meet and the other for fun but when they try to verify me they can't as they have not got any them self I feel like this will be a never ending circle any suggestions ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Get them to meet someone verified then they can get verified and then verify you.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Get them to cam with someone and get verified! Then they can verify you! (as it suggests in the rules!!)

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Get them to cam with someone and get verified! Then they can verify you! (as it suggests in the rules!!) "

Think I need to learn to read

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

or you go on cam and get verified, and then veri them and they will then veri u

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Only couples and females can get cam verified.

over a year ago

"Only couples and females can get cam verified."

I have just seen a single man who was verified by cm two weeks ago.

over a year ago

Why can't single men be cam veri? Bit of double standard. Naturally if I was to FaceTime a single guy and he left a verify I'd leave him one as I do with meets

over a year ago

"Why can't single men be cam veri? Bit of double standard. Naturally if I was to FaceTime a single guy and he left a verify I'd leave him one as I do with meets "

Admin answered this question 6 weeks ago, and their answer was quoted on another thread, 4 days ago:

FROM ADMIN

"FAQ is still as written in 2006 before we ran the site.

Way it works is as it always has been.

Yes, there is an inconsistency here!

We made it slightly better by removing phone verification for all.

This (verified by cam etc.) is partly the reason why we introduced facility to search for those with meets. Personally, we would be inclined to remove ability to verify males via webcam but it would rightly be met be outrage - why one rule for one account type than another.

Admin x"

Personally, I will not verify single males by cam. What could I say? "He says he's a human male and he looks like a human male"??? But people don't make up fake single male profiles!

I would like to see cam-verifications to be restricted to single females/couples only, to prove the existence of a female.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"I've met with two girls in the last fortnight one for a social meet and the other for fun but when they try to verify me they can't as they have not got any them self I feel like this will be a never ending circle any suggestions ? "

its a tough job but I would be prepared to sleep with both girls and very them for you, get them to pm me

over a year ago

I would like to see the conditions for Verification get a bit harder!

Verification by cam means that you haven't actually met the person or been able to make a judgement face-to-face. I would never accept a Verification by cam as being worth anything when I'm assessing anyone's profile.

I would like to see Verifications mean a personal recommendation, and for there to be some consequence for the verifier if it is not so....

As a single women, with concerns for my own safety, I generally won't meet anybody who has not been personally verified by an established site member.

I totally support the principle that unverified people cannot verify - in fact I see it as a very necessary safety issue.

Maybe I will get shot down - but that's my personal view on it.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"

I would like to see Verifications mean a personal recommendation, and for there to be some consequence for the verifier if it is not so....

"

So if someone recommends meeting me and says I give the best BJ ever and the next person disagrees what happens? Both me and my verifier banned from the site? Publicly flogged? Mmmm, yes please (For the record, I don't think any of my veris say that (bastards!!! )

Many do read like recommendations (don't pass this girl/guy by) but much as I enjoy reading veris (if they show a bit of imagination) they only indicate to me that he/she/they turned up and were much as described in their profile

over a year ago

"

So if someone recommends meeting me and says I give the best BJ ever and the next person disagrees what happens? Both me and my verifier banned from the site? Publicly flogged? Mmmm, yes please (For the record, I don't think any of my veris say that (bastards!!! ) "

lol I think the above poster only meant .... consequences for both IF THE VERIFIED TURNED OUT TO BE FAKE. E.g. if someone said "she gives the best/worst BJ ever", but then you turned out to be a hairy trucker called Stan.

over a year ago

That is a pain in the ass and unfair

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"

So if someone recommends meeting me and says I give the best BJ ever and the next person disagrees what happens? Both me and my verifier banned from the site? Publicly flogged? Mmmm, yes please (For the record, I don't think any of my veris say that (bastards!!! )

lol I think the above poster only meant .... consequences for both IF THE VERIFIED TURNED OUT TO BE FAKE. E.g. if someone said "she gives the best/worst BJ ever", but then you turned out to be a hairy trucker called Stan. "

Bugger...outed

over a year ago

"I've met with two girls in the last fortnight one for a social meet and the other for fun but when they try to verify me they can't as they have not got any them self I feel like this will be a never ending circle any suggestions ?

its a tough job but I would be prepared to sleep with both girls and very them for you, get them to pm me"

Greedy sod! I'll have one - you have the other....

ted.

over a year ago

Sunny optimist for some reason i cant quote your post re your thinking cam veris be restricted to single females and couples as it comes across you do not trust single males to be genuine.

Got news for you missus fakes cone in guise of single females too as well as couples so to be honest serms like single blokes are not to be trusted yet females are. Unfair and incorrect assumptions have been made.

over a year ago

"I would like to see the conditions for Verification get a bit harder!

Verification by cam means that you haven't actually met the person or been able to make a judgement face-to-face. I would never accept a Verification by cam as being worth anything when I'm assessing anyone's profile.

As a single women, with concerns for my own safety, I generally won't meet anybody who has not been personally verified by an established site member.

I totally support the principle that unverified people cannot verify - in fact I see it as a very necessary safety issue.

Maybe I will get shot down - but that's my personal view on it. "

Agree with some of what you've said, but not all.

I think it is dangerous to rely in ANY way on veris or the system to assist your safety. YOU are the best judge of that, not a few bits of code displayed on web page as a veri.

I've said before that on my previous site, there was no veri system at all. As a result, people certainly seemed to be much better at the conversation and questioning before ever agreeing to meet. I'm sure there were those who still took everything at face value, but I didn't meet any of them to the best of my knowledge.

ted.

over a year ago

"I would like to see the conditions for Verification get a bit harder!

Maybe I will get shot down - but that's my personal view on it.

Agree with some of what you've said, but not all.

I think it is dangerous to rely in ANY way on veris or the system to assist your safety. YOU are the best judge of that, not a few bits of code displayed on web page as a veri.

I've said before that on my previous site, there was no veri system at all. As a result, people certainly seemed to be much better at the conversation and questioning before ever agreeing to meet. I'm sure there were those who still took everything at face value, but I didn't meet any of them to the best of my knowledge.

ted."

I think that perhaps the veri system should be dropped also.

I have had a meet with a couple from fab who were not verified, we struck up a chat relationship for a little while, arranged a meet and it went well. We wanted to veri each other but couldn't because neither of us were verified.

The couple said that they had only just started out and I was the first real meet that they had had. So a no win situation really.

Some profiles state that the person/s will not meet unless the other party is verified - makes life a bit frustrating if the non-verified person really wants to meet the other person but can't just because they have no verifications.

Perhaps it's time to drop the verification system so that those of us who do meet, but can't get verified, might just be able to have meets that bit easier?

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"

I think that perhaps the veri system should be dropped also.

I have had a meet with a couple from fab who were not verified, we struck up a chat relationship for a little while, arranged a meet and it went well. We wanted to veri each other but couldn't because neither of us were verified.

The couple said that they had only just started out and I was the first real meet that they had had. So a no win situation really.

Some profiles state that the person/s will not meet unless the other party is verified - makes life a bit frustrating if the non-verified person really wants to meet the other person but can't just because they have no verifications.

Perhaps it's time to drop the verification system so that those of us who do meet, but can't get verified, might just be able to have meets that bit easier? "

As has previously been said, ask the couple to get cam verified (I've done that for a couple of couples) and then they will be able to verify you.

I think the veri system works fine, I personally enjoy browsing veris as much as anything else but as I've said on other threads they aren't the be all and end all, just part of what helps me make a decision as to whether the profile is a potential meet

By *heScotandthegirlCouple
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

I like the veri system if you take it for what it is.

I agree there should be equality for men but we don't cam generally anyway.

Take it for what it is, another indicator of the person/couples personality and tastes.

Our first veri was from a club visit and I just emailed and asked if they didn't mind.

As others have said there are ways to get verified, always happy to help

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

First two or three women I met off here had no verifications so couldn't verify each other and to be honest I don't set much store by them anyway

When reading the verifications given by men you'd think every woman on here gives the best blow job ever but just as a lot of men are average at giving a woman oral many women are average at blow jobs. The guys aren't totally honest in their assessment because they want to keep going back for more

Someone I've been speaking to said she verified a guy she'd met as "very talented". The sex was average but the talented part referred to the fact he played a musical instrument!

Oh, my verifications are 100% accurate and are in no way worded to spare my feelings

over a year ago

"Sunny optimist for some reason i cant quote your post re your thinking cam veris be restricted to single females and couples as it comes across you do not trust single males to be genuine.

Got news for you missus fakes cone in guise of single females too as well as couples so to be honest serms like single blokes are not to be trusted yet females are. Unfair and incorrect assumptions have been made."

If unfair and incorrect assumptions have been made, they're YOURS!

My views are entirely the opposite of what you assume. I think you're mixing up people with profiles!

The chances of a profile choosing "male" when they're actually female is very small. The chances of a profile choosing "female/couple" when they're actually a man is significantly higher.

The female/couples profiles are MORE likely to be fakes, and that's why cam-verifications for females/couples are useful ("yes, there is a woman, it's not a fake profile").

Cam verifications for single men are pointless .... since no-one lies and pretends to be a man. If a single man says he is a man, I trust that he is a man, and I don't need a cam-verification to prove it.

You've assumed that you're being 'picked upon' because you're a single man. In fact, I ONLY meet single men, and I have met several unverified ones.

If you think through the difference between "people" and "profiles", you will see that we are actually in agreement.

over a year ago

I think a verification I more to say they are genuine an do meet an do turn up, rather than how good they are in bed

over a year ago

We don't count cam verifications at all...if a person or couple only have verifications by camera it means nothing to us as we're only interested in meeting people in person...they're meaningless other than to say they were actually a male/ female/ couple as described...

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Cam verifs arent worth the screen space that they take up.

Although I'm no interwebby geek, even I know they can be faked, so they should have been binned before the phone verifs.

That just leaves "meet" verifs.

True, this can make it difficult for people to get that first veri, but there are socials organized all over the place.... and, if there isn't..... then organize one! You will end up with an armload of veris, a stack of new friends, and the kudos of having organized an event.... from zero to hero in one fell swoop lol!

over a year ago

"Why can't single men be cam veri? Bit of double standard. Naturally if I was to FaceTime a single guy and he left a verify I'd leave him one as I do with meets

Admin answered this question 6 weeks ago, and their answer was quoted on another thread, 4 days ago:

FROM ADMIN

"FAQ is still as written in 2006 before we ran the site.

Way it works is as it always has been.

Yes, there is an inconsistency here!

We made it slightly better by removing phone verification for all.

This (verified by cam etc.) is partly the reason why we introduced facility to search for those with meets. Personally, we would be inclined to remove ability to verify males via webcam but it would rightly be met be outrage - why one rule for one account type than another.

Admin x"

Personally, I will not verify single males by cam. What could I say? "He says he's a human male and he looks like a human male"??? But people don't make up fake single male profiles!

I would like to see cam-verifications to be restricted to single females/couples only, to prove the existence of a female.

"

Doesn't really answer question. A woman could easily fake bein a guy or even simply a guy puts up pics of younger or better lookin guy n then turns up to meet is totally different. If I cam a guy n proper chat I'd be happy to verify him

over a year ago

Think it needs be fairer all profiles can be verify equally. I agree verify as a principal is good assuming everyone is honest with it. Good to be able read couple verify snd know yes person on profile is who says be they m/f/couple. Personally I'd only use cam to verify first time if someone has no verify but will make clear it was cam verify.

over a year ago

I have verified guys on cam that I have spoken to in the chatroom for a while but ONLY if they have a few recent pics that I can verify as being the person in the pics and on the cam!

over a year ago

You'r getting meets with women even though you not verified so why complain ! Everyone been in same situation but if people want to meet you they will verified or not !! Some patience go's far lol

over a year ago

"I've met with two girls in the last fortnight one for a social meet and the other for fun but when they try to verify me they can't as they have not got any them self I feel like this will be a never ending circle any suggestions ? "

How many times are we going to have a similar thread? Did you do a search before you posted to see if it already existed?

over a year ago

Well said, Alternative Life.

And the answer is in the FAQs, as well!

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Cam verifs arent worth the screen space that they take up.

Although I'm no interwebby geek, even I know they can be faked, so they should have been binned before the phone verifs.

That just leaves "meet" verifs.

True, this can make it difficult for people to get that first veri, but there are socials organized all over the place.... and, if there isn't..... then organize one! You will end up with an armload of veris, a stack of new friends, and the kudos of having organized an event.... from zero to hero in one fell swoop lol! "

I would take it a step further:

1) Social verifications (either at a party or interaction with no play as a group), or coffee at a pub. Use one colour code.

2) Meet verifications (for play) - this also differentiated from "chat over coffee" meets.

This way if someone's first verification is social,.. and their next 3 ate "meet" (to play) then its a logical pattern... but if someone has 10 verifications, all social, yet the person claims to meet.. then I can see the red flags coming and appropriately swerve

3) Then the option of cam verification, with a 3rd colour code. Self explanatory.

over a year ago

"Well said, Alternative Life.

And the answer is in the FAQs, as well!

"

Thanks Sunny

Post new Message to Thread