Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Get verification

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How can i get verifications if i cant get any meets because i havent got enough verifications. What am i doing wrong can anyone give ne some help or advise.

Many thanks

Warren

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

But you've got verifications

over a year ago

Go to clubs and socials!

over a year ago

"How can i get verifications if i cant get any meets because i havent got enough verifications. What am i doing wrong can anyone give ne some help or advise.

Many thanks

Warren"

Get chattin to people. Can verify on cam if person not ready to meet. Meets will happen when happens. As others say also try clubs

over a year ago

"But you've got verifications "

over a year ago

I have the same sort of problem and I know what you mean.. We have photo verifications but people care more for the meeting verification.. Which is understandable.. But I'm sure we'll eventually we'll be able to meet someone who doesn't mind the verification.

over a year ago

"I have the same sort of problem and I know what you mean.. We have photo verifications but people care more for the meeting verification.. Which is understandable.. But I'm sure we'll eventually we'll be able to meet someone who doesn't mind the verification."

But he had got to meet verifications I can hardly be bothered to go into this again get to clubs go to socials don't expect anything get yourself known, you get out of this site and swinging what you put in, if you think sitting in your bedroom messaging people you are going to get loads of meets you are mistaken

over a year ago

If u read verifications it's 2 from same woman

over a year ago

"How can i get verifications if i cant get any meets because i havent got enough verifications. What am i doing wrong can anyone give ne some help or advise.

Many thanks

Warren"

From what I read into your current veris, you seem to be missing the blindingly obvious - you're going to Tease are you not? You're playing with people there? So why aren't you asking for veris from them? They're as valid as any other.

ted.

over a year ago

Many thanks

Warren

From what I read into your current veris, you seem to be missing the blindingly obvious - you're going to Tease are you not? You're playing with people there? So why aren't you asking for veris from them? They're as valid as any other.

ted."

Two words!

Clubs and socials!!!

I'd guess after Saturday night in Manchester the veri system nearly went into meltdown!!

over a year ago

Iv been to tease twice on a driving ban at the moment so can not get there. wanted to ask as i didnt know if it were somthing on my profile putting people off

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

A driving ban would probably put me off

over a year ago

"Iv been to tease twice on a driving ban at the moment so can not get there. wanted to ask as i didnt know if it were somthing on my profile putting people off"

The thing that puts folk off guys is, they expect women to come rushing when they've made next to no effort, every meet is worth alittle extra effort... I think!

Buses, taxis and LEGS can still get ye to clubs while on a ban!

over a year ago

It not any bad just totting up for speeding in the motoway

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"It not any bad just totting up for speeding in the motoway "

Speeding isn't bad then?

over a year ago

I dont think so when it were only 82 to 85 on an empty motoway at 3 in the morning because me dad had been rushed in to hospital

By *aithlessangelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

12 points for 1 speeding fine is darn harsh.

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Well you did say totted up which suggests it was more than one occasion.

over a year ago

Gd luck with ur insurance when u get ur licence ££££££!!!!

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

If not having verifications stopped people meeting then I guess this site would have died years ago.

Try looking for other reasons rather than latching on to the one that you think 'is not your fault'

over a year ago

"I dont think so when it were only 82 to 85 on an empty motoway at 3 in the morning because me dad had been rushed in to hospital "

You have verifications and go to clubs, I think the main issue is your profile is very similar to 95% of the other profiles on here, it's got very little information in and it's a bit bland. Browse the forum and check out some of the other successful guys profiles for some inspiration and give it a little revamp.

over a year ago

3 tickets in the one trip ye ok il do that revamp coming soon

over a year ago

Picture isnt particularly inspiring and the text is poorly written and very short.

By *eicscuckcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

No sympathy at all....don't speed!!

over a year ago

"No sympathy at all....don't speed!!"
Think we have all done 35 mph in a 30 mph zone . Just not been caught . ... Just saying

Post new Message to Thread