Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

what do u guys look for?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi what do you single guys attract you to a woman in there profile.

how they look?

or how there profile reads?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A pulse!! Lol.

over a year ago

"A pulse!! Lol."

Haha.......nice one!!!!! Shame it's true though

over a year ago

"Hi what do you single guys attract you to a woman in there profile.

how they look?

or how there profile reads? "

Common ground in interests

The the bio to see if they seem a nice person!

Then how they look x

over a year ago

I personally think the way the profile reads helps a lot! I prefer it if I'm stimulated a little by her profile, for me text speak and using numbers in place of letters is a real turn off. I think you have to have at least two pictures though, without revealing too much I the mystery!

over a year ago

*Too much of the mystery*

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

I like wit and positivity in a profile. I appreciate that both of those can be eroded overtime due to experience with the opposite sex on here, but still, its always nice to read profiles that make me smile.

Obviously not too long either, although that is another subjective topic.

Clearly defined wants and no gos.

And great pictures. Not too graphic, but enough to whet the appetite....so to speak.

over a year ago

great comments thank guys

over a year ago

No problem!

over a year ago

i just look for fem or cpl into same intrest that is genuine and not fugly !

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/07/13 12:01:14]

over a year ago

Overall appeal works for me. So it's down to personality, looks, the way she behaves & handles herself. All the things I'd expect a good fem to check me out for tbh.

No doubt a pulse if good enought for some guys but some do look for more even if we're here for no strings fun

over a year ago

"Overall appeal works for me. So it's down to personality, looks, the way she behaves & handles herself. All the things I'd expect a good fem to check me out for tbh.

No doubt a pulse if good enought for some guys but some do look for more even if we're here for no strings fun "

thats a good answer

over a year ago

I'm still shocked that someone's asked this question.

Attraction gains interest, Personality is the make or break. Just because I like the look of someone isn't going to help is that person's personality doesn't work for me. Pretty faces are a dime a dozen.

over a year ago

"I'm still shocked that someone's asked this question.

Attraction gains interest, Personality is the make or break. Just because I like the look of someone isn't going to help is that person's personality doesn't work for me. Pretty faces are a dime a dozen. "

i asked this question because it is my right to do so lol.

even though i totally agree with you not all people think that way.

over a year ago

how they look?

9 out if 10 guys would likely stop at your meet request and email you straight away!!!

over a year ago

clarity of what they want

no moaning

No egos

got to be some physical attraction

sense of humour

pulse!

over a year ago

how they look?

Where they are from and can travel to or if they can accommodate.

If I can fit into what they want and if they look good.

over a year ago

There's no hard and fast rule for me!

Attraction can only be possible if clear and interesting pics are present.

There's no correlation between profile text length and interest either - it has to be eye catching, interesting, non-ranty or graphic and preferably with a dose of humour!

The majority of profiles that catch my eye these days do so off the back of forum posts as this gives me a deeper insight into whether our personalities and viewpoints are similar! And as I found at the weekend - these tend to be pretty damn accurate and far more insightful than most messages!

After that - its just a question of how the chat goes!

I treat everyone as an individual, never assume anything and give all the opportunity to show their true selves before making any judgements!! A great profile and pics does not a perfect person make!

over a year ago

"There's no hard and fast rule for me!

Attraction can only be possible if clear and interesting pics are present.

There's no correlation between profile text length and interest either - it has to be eye catching, interesting, non-ranty or graphic and preferably with a dose of humour!

The majority of profiles that catch my eye these days do so off the back of forum posts as this gives me a deeper insight into whether our personalities and viewpoints are similar! And as I found at the weekend - these tend to be pretty damn accurate and far more insightful than most messages!

After that - its just a question of how the chat goes!

I treat everyone as an individual, never assume anything and give all the opportunity to show their true selves before making any judgements!! A great profile and pics does not a perfect person make! "

this

Never a truer word!

over a year ago

"clarity of what they want

no moaning

No egos

got to be some physical attraction

sense of humour

pulse!"

By *ants Horse Hung CockMan
over a year ago

co durham

Personally I'm a sucker for a big pair of boobs lol

But I read profile to filter out text and chav speak, make sure they have no God complex or huge ego and seem decent to have a conversation with and find similar interests or common grounds, if they list them. Usually after that it goes to pot and I never get a reply!

over a year ago

Its definitely how you come across as a person for instance I would be much more interested in a profile that says if they are not interested "a polite thanks but no thanks will be received" as opposed to "if I dont reply I dont fucking like you deal with it and dont pest me" (genuine quotes by the way)

over a year ago

"Its definitely how you come across as a person for instance I would be much more interested in a profile that says if they are not interested "a polite thanks but no thanks will be received" as opposed to "if I dont reply I dont fucking like you deal with it and dont pest me" (genuine quotes by the way) "

im not that harsh but do say in my profile if i delete a message im not interested.

over a year ago

"Its definitely how you come across as a person for instance I would be much more interested in a profile that says if they are not interested "a polite thanks but no thanks will be received" as opposed to "if I dont reply I dont fucking like you deal with it and dont pest me" (genuine quotes by the way)

im not that harsh but do say in my profile if i delete a message im not interested. "

No I read yours at least its polite

over a year ago

Some humour and nice visual stimulation are always good nothing puts me off faster than a rant that looks like the 10 commandments.

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

If it says woman on the title that's all we need to know

By *yLongJourneyMan
over a year ago

Lowestoft

i read the profile thoroughly, so i can get my message with answers relevant to their profile, i check the age ranges that they want to meet to see if i'm applicable, view the beautiful and sexy photos (of course who wouldn't) and then say to myself its the personality that counts and then attempt to message with little or no success funnily enough, but i do try

over a year ago

"Some humour and nice visual stimulation are always good nothing puts me off faster than a rant that looks like the 10 commandments."

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Well, I think there are a few fibbers on this thread!

I put a lot of thought and effort into the wordy bit on my profile and surprisingly it's gets overlooked/or becomes invisible for some reason 9 times out of 10, I think 'most' go straight to the pics and think.... I WANT ME A BIT OF THAT

And then wonder, why they don't meet my preferences, or try and get round them, but I'm used to it now and great at just ignoring

By *yLongJourneyMan
over a year ago

Lowestoft

i do hope foxy mynx that you dont think im one, a fibber i mean

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"i do hope foxy mynx that you dont think im one, a fibber i mean"

I couldn't comment, as you are not in my area and have never contacted me!

But I do think my comments still stand

over a year ago

Things I find attractive are a friendly tone, some genuine quirkyness that gives insight to character and a couple of tempting photos coupled with enough imformation on likes to see if we may be compatible.

Single men are well aware of the ratio of ladies to men and the occasional high-handedness thatstems from this is deeply unattractive.

My typing is seldom faultless on a tablet, but I do try as this strikes me as respectful.

However, within 40 miles, 20 years of my age and a pulse is a good start!

over a year ago

I look for those that match my preferences, are of the more curvaceous type and take it from there.... Usual response is thanks your not my type or just get message deleted lol.... Can do nothing more than plod on lol

Post new Message to Thread