Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

HELP

Jump to newest

By *elaxedfuntimes OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield (heely) feel free to msg me

I dunno what if owt I'm doin wrong I send lots of messages but hardly get a reply any tips?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Send more

over a year ago

"Send more"

I no jus does ur head in trying and trying n gettin nowere do u get much contact?

By *heffmistressWoman
over a year ago

sheffield

"Send more

I no jus does ur head in trying and trying n gettin nowere do u get much contact? "

Just a suggestion, drop the text speak.

over a year ago

"Send more"

Is that what you do x

over a year ago

"Send more

I no jus does ur head in trying and trying n gettin nowere do u get much contact?

Just a suggestion, drop the text speak. "

Is that off putting love?

By *aula.ceciliaWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Yes, try English?

over a year ago

"Yes, try English?"

Ok proper english and not the lazy way is my profile ok?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Not a great profile and why hidden veris? Z

By *heffmistressWoman
over a year ago

sheffield

"Send more

Is that off putting love?"

Just read your post above, and think 'what sort of impression am I giving here?' As for "love", give me strength

over a year ago

"Not a great profile and why hidden veris? Z"

I think its ok but any tips on were I'm going wrong? because that's my preference that's all

over a year ago

It's not quantity it's quality. Would love to see a sample of what you send out to get a better idea of how you might be going wrong.

over a year ago

"Send more

Is that what you do x "

dont send any now lolx

over a year ago

"Send more

Is that off putting love?"

Love, babe, hun etc, you're not going to get far with words like that to people you don't know on here. While things like hun are just everyday speak even in the shops etc in the North West, it never goes across that well on sites like this.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I dunno what if owt I'm doin wrong I send lots of messages but hardly get a reply any tips? "

But you do get some replies? If some messages are successful then stick with whatever you sent them. Your profile is OK and states what you're looking for, but could do with a bit of editing (you use the word 'sexy' a lot. What would you consider sexy? That's the sort of thing us women need to know).

As for your pics, try smiling on a couple. It makes a better impression.

over a year ago

"Send more

Just read your post above, and think 'what sort of impression am I giving here?' As for "love", give me strength "

Ok I see were you are coming from . Is love not good either?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Not a great profile and why hidden veris? Z

I think its ok but any tips on were I'm going wrong? because that's my preference that's all "

If you think it's ok then leave it as it is - Z

over a year ago

"I dunno what if owt I'm doin wrong I send lots of messages but hardly get a reply any tips?

But you do get some replies? If some messages are successful then stick with whatever you sent them. Your profile is OK and states what you're looking for, but could do with a bit of editing (you use the word 'sexy' a lot. What would you consider sexy? That's the sort of thing us women need to know).

As for your pics, try smiling on a couple. It makes a better impression."

I no I do get some replies then nothing I'm a nice guy just I don't no how to go about asking to meet up with out it coming across as your women as all he wants his one thing which I don't and thank you I'm just not very good at selling myself through typing and ok I will try a smile

By *heffmistressWoman
over a year ago

sheffield

"I dunno what if owt I'm doin wrong I send lots of messages but hardly get a reply any tips?

I no I do get some replies then nothing I'm a nice guy just I don't no how to go about asking to meet up with out it coming across as your women as all he wants his one thing which I don't and thank you I'm just not very good at selling myself through typing and ok I will try a smile "

Do you actually mean no, or know?

over a year ago

I no I do get some replies then nothing I'm a nice guy just I don't no how to go about asking to meet up with out it coming across as your women as all he wants his one thing which I don't and thank you I'm just not very good at selling myself through typing and ok I will try a smile

Do you actually mean no, or know? "

Know I write it down like a text message its just habbit

over a year ago

"Send more

Love, babe, hun etc, you're not going to get far with words like that to people you don't know on here. While things like hun are just everyday speak even in the shops etc in the North West, it never goes across that well on sites like this. "

Ok I didn't realize because I'm a yorkshire lad and like you said it an everyday thing for me

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

You've asked this question previously and not taken any of the advice given then, so why should we bother again???

By *heffmistressWoman
over a year ago

sheffield

"You've asked this question previously and not taken any of the advice given then, so why should we bother again???"

Seriously? So is this simply attention seeking or woe is me?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"You've asked this question previously and not taken any of the advice given then, so why should we bother again???

Seriously? So is this simply attention seeking or woe is me? "

this is why i no longer give advice to improve profiles - rarely take advice - Z

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

and at nearly 30 you're no longer a lad really!Z

over a year ago

"You've asked this question previously and not taken any of the advice given then, so why should we bother again???"

I know I asked for help a couple weeks back I changed a few thing and stil had no luck so here I am again

over a year ago

This is the OP's thread from 2 weeks ago

Hiya wa jus wanting help and advice n if were I'm goin wrong I seem to send msgs but I never hear a reply ?

This is todays

I dunno what if owt I'm doin wrong I send lots of messages but hardly get a reply any tips?

Notice a theme?

over a year ago

"Not a great profile and why hidden veris? Z

I think its ok but any tips on were I'm going wrong? because that's my preference that's all "

Your preference? Or the only bit of advice that you took onboard last time you started this topic and people said that the bareback verification might be working against you?

I'm with funkyfox on this. I think that people repeatedly asking for advice while never taking it on board are just being disrespectful to those that have previously given advice.

Post new Message to Thread