Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

taking it slow makes me harder...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We got in2 swinging through talk of my fantasy my overwhelming erection 4 all things cuckold. The thoughts and discussions of my lust 2 watch and hers 2 be watched led us 2 swinging and I'd say were in about 3rd gear of it now and show no signs of slowing down.

We've played with only couples, but as of late talk of introducing the solo male have gotten stronger and although I believe the likely hood of the penultimate black bull scenario will never happen due 2 her personal preference much 2 my dismay, I think that maybe in the near the tall dark w.e male will defiantly make an appearance. So basically what I'm saying is patience is a virtue and it does pay off I'm sure it will 4 me and I thought it never would

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We started swinging with couples, took a break and are going through a 3some phase. We are loving it (FMF or MFM), from the couples point of view a 3some is much more intimate, and the single girls and guys have enjoyed themselves. Go for a 3some you will both love it, and there are some great single guys on here x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread