Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Kestrels newbie - any advice?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am off to Kestrels for the fist time today (assuming I get off at the right bus stop) and would appreciatre any tips that might make a single guy's trip more rewarding. If you are going to be there, please come say hello. I will be the moderately tanned one that never takes his watch off!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How much does it cost for single guy to go?

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

Our favourite place! (We're going on Monday).

Tips:

Be friendly, smile, instigate a conversation with people - most people are friendly and willing to chat back.

Don't just constantly trail silently behind couples / women in the hope of seeing them play or in the hope of being invited to join in - it's just creepy!

Go with the attitude that it'll be a nice naturist spa day for you with no other expectations ... then anything else that 'may' happen is a bonus!

Take condoms!!

Take a snack - they provide free water, tea and coffee but you do get peckish during the day. There are fridges to store your food and a microwave if you take something that needs heating up.

Don't forget your sun cream and flip flops.

Have a great day!

over a year ago

All this is great Thank you! Will make sure I have a big fat lunchbox that I will be willing to share lol. Thing is, after eating I do sometimes fancy a ciggie - are the smoke police on patrol even ouside?

over a year ago

"How much does it cost for single guy to go? "
£50

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

they have smoking areas so no worries there ,

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"All this is great Thank you! Will make sure I have a big fat lunchbox that I will be willing to share lol. Thing is, after eating I do sometimes fancy a ciggie - are the smoke police on patrol even ouside?"

There is an outdoor smoking area so no problems there

Post new Message to Thread