Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

lasting to short or to long

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been with a few women now and everyone seems to be slightly different but most seem to say 5min I'd to short and over 30 min is way to long is there a number that most people would be happy with

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

5 mins is fine for a quicky but 45-1hr is about right for a good sesh opinions will vary massively on this subject

By *omplex44Man
over a year ago

Cardiff/London

Is that for the whole act or just the fucking?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

1hr seems to be a long time the longest I went for was an hour and 15 and I foundit boring iI didn't even cum!

over a year ago

Just the fucking seen us being couple hours of foreplay , quicky is a quicky pants down , aside and fuck lol

over a year ago

"1hr seems to be a long time the longest I went for was an hour and 15 and I foundit boring iI didn't even cum!"

Sex should never be boring !!!!!!

over a year ago

If I hold off for too long I can then find it difficult to come

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

I regard it as an meal not just the main course. You have a number of starters, the main meal, very definitely seconds and thirds and finally dessert. Then you get hungry again and start from the beginning again.

That lasts hours. Penetration is only part of the meal and should not be the only dish served.

But for a quickie 20 mins is fine. Sometimes you just need a quick snack.

Mmmm now I am hungry. Bacon sandwich anyone?

over a year ago

"I've been with a few women now and everyone seems to be slightly different but most seem to say 5min I'd to short and over 30 min is way to long is there a number that most people would be happy with "

LOL the answer is obvious. The "right number" is "10 seconds after the lady's climax"!

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"I've been with a few women now and everyone seems to be slightly different but most seem to say 5min I'd to short and over 30 min is way to long is there a number that most people would be happy with

LOL the answer is obvious. The "right number" is "10 seconds after the lady's climax"!"

Your answer is so much better than mine.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I find penetration for ages boring too, as others have haid it's one course in a meal foreplay is way more important. I like sexual encounters to last all day, intimate little touches, suggestive whispers, a discreet touch when you're out, a text at work it builds up the erotic tension for later in the day.

Also if a guy only lasts a short amount of time he can always start all over

over a year ago

"I've been with a few women now and everyone seems to be slightly different but most seem to say 5min I'd to short and over 30 min is way to long is there a number that most people would be happy with

LOL the answer is obvious. The "right number" is "10 seconds after the lady's climax"!"

Which climax tho. Personaly I like my partners to cum at least once during foreplay, if not more. Then during sex and then during after play

Or is that me being greedy

over a year ago

depends how much i am enjoying it, i cant say i have ever timed it though.

over a year ago

5 mins would be good but I last for ages not that I'm bragging or slurring anyone cos it can be annoying specially if its just a quicky your looking for

over a year ago

Lol...I aint going to all that effort for 5mins!

A quickie is more like 45mins for me, and a session can last days!

over a year ago

Or as she does mmmmmmmmmmm lol

By *tuAvrCouple
over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

with my ex sometimes it be other in a ccouple of minutes. but with my gf now, I can find.it really hard to cum. the.1st 3 or 4 times we had sex I.never came. even now there are times when I've almost died before cumming and she's cum loads. even giving.myself a helping hand hasn't worked. in fact I had to have a week off as I tried so hard to bring myself off he got really sore! I think after what my last gf put.me through it made me hard to have sex and trust women, so relaxing now is.a struggle

Post new Message to Thread