By *aybecouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

handlope

[Removed by poster at 26/07/13 04:47:46]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aybecouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

handlope

Do people get into swinging to try to save their marriage?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wouldnt have thought swinging could save a relationship think if its doomed its doomed

over a year ago

"Do people get into swinging to try to save their marriage?"

I sure hope not. I think swinging is the worst thing for a troubled marriage.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

I'm sure people try but I don't know anyone it worked for. I do know a few it didn't.

over a year ago

It's possible but rarely works in my experience...also, as a couple, we would avoid meeting couples in that position if we could...just not worth the drama or the hassle...

over a year ago

Ive known a few couples that think swinging is the answer 2 solving there marriage x

over a year ago

We have come across both sides of this. One couple who had serious issues (that we didn't know about before we met) and it caused us a lot of hassle. And didn't do them much good

And another couple who started out as their sex life had got very stale and was straining the marriage, They had a chat one night and admitted they had both thought about it and a good while later they swear it has been the thing that saved their marriage and bought them closer again.

So it can work or not work - I suppose it depends what the problem with the marriage is - if it is sex then could be a fix!

over a year ago

Mind you, the title of your thread speaks volumes...if that is the issue then I very much doubt this will help particularly if it's someone who was met through this lifestyle...

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

We have found if your relationship is fundimentally weak then swinging will make it worse, it will not help it in anyway.

However if you your relationship is strong and you approach the whole issue the right way, it will make it a lot stronger...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think that for a lot of the married but playing away it maybe has saved their marriage because it allows one partner to fulfill a side of their life that is missing from the relationship.

A weak marriage wont survive it, a marriage where one is only doing it because the other wants them to will run into trouble and a strong marriage will in many cases become stronger.

By *andWCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd

"We have found if your relationship is fundimentally weak then swinging will make it worse, it will not help it in anyway.

However if you your relationship is strong and you approach the whole issue the right way, it will make it a lot stronger..."

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"I think that for a lot of the married but playing away it maybe has saved their marriage because it allows one partner to fulfill a side of their life that is missing from the relationship.

"

But would the betrayed partner feel that the marriage was 'saved'?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I think that for a lot of the married but playing away it maybe has saved their marriage because it allows one partner to fulfill a side of their life that is missing from the relationship.

But would the betrayed partner feel that the marriage was 'saved'?"

Doubt it but that wasn't the question asked.

By *tuAvrCouple
over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

"Do people get into swinging to try to save their marriage?

It's possible but rarely works in my experience...also, as a couple, we would avoid meeting couples in that position if we could...just not worth the drama or the hassle..."

it caused my 10yr relationship to end not the swinging, itself but because our fb thought it sod be ok to to jump in.bed on top of.my ex and do things to her while.she was asleep and I was helping out a mate. she woke up to find.him putting.things where he.shouldn't. she blamed me for going.out for it happening and she drifted to someone else

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

We got into swinging to save other couples marriages, honest lol

over a year ago

Have met 2 couples in a club where the lady is going along with it to stop their guys from cheating on them.

They don't want to do it, but are doing it anyway..

speaks volumes really.

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Like everything in life there is no correct answer.

Some get into swinging to try and save a relationship the spark has gone out of, it can indeed give a short "jolt" in the arm but the long term problems will remain the same and these couples will end up breaking up anyway.

Quite often the above ends in some sort of d*unken club meltdown or on a meet, which isnt fun for anyone involved.

Its pretty silly however to judge everyone on this standard there are plenty of us out there who got into swinging to enhance an already pretty good relationship with extra sexual kink.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Do people get into swinging to try to save their marriage?

Have met 2 couples in a club where the lady is going along with it to stop their guys from cheating on them.

They don't want to do it, but are doing it anyway..

speaks volumes really."

We've met.couples like that too but it only speaks volumes about them not all couples.

Post new Message to Thread