Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

clit piercing

Jump to newest

By *easing_two OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Thinking of having it dine and have some questions.

1. Does it hurt?

2. Is it worth it?

XxX

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Yes it hurts. I've had it done twice one time was ok second hurt like a bitch so I'm going to err on the side of caution and say it hurts.

I personally think it's worth it as I like the look and feel of it.

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

OMG I just crossed my legs and eyes watered. I would NEVER let anyone with a needle anywhere near my most favourite and sensitive part of my female anatomy.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I hope you are meaning your clit hood

I have a vertical clit hood piercing (for pleasure) cant say it was too bad geting it done and it healed quite well.

A flick of the bar and it sends me wild!

Horizontal clit hood is more for looks but I dont have one of those so I cant say...

You'll find a good piercer will use a cotton bud to check that you have enough skin to pierce.

Also I'd reccomend being pierced with a bar not a ring because they seem to heal better and a friend of mine who had it done with a ring had no end of troubles and eventually her piercing grew out

Good luck!

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

no idea about actual clit piercing .I have hood pierced and yes it hurt abit as will any piercing .is it it worth it .... well in my own experience yes . but can vary with each individual

over a year ago

Ive pierced a few. All i can say is..

Good luck

By *hecat007Woman
over a year ago

Round the corner

I have it done ...my bit of bling !!!

over a year ago

"OMG I just crossed my legs and eyes watered. I would NEVER let anyone with a needle anywhere near my most favourite and sensitive part of my female anatomy."

Snap. Legs firmly crossed here too!

over a year ago

I also have a vch piercing and it didn't hurt a bit as the guy who did it used a numbing cream beforehand... feels amazing...i have a bar with large sparkly halls on each end like a bling clot gear stick... good for those guys to aim for if they don't know what they're doing lol x Do your research first, find out what type of piercing you want as there are several (try piercers bible online) and find a reputable piercer who knows what they are doing, by recommendation if possible xx

over a year ago

"I also have a vch piercing and it didn't hurt a bit as the guy who did it used a numbing cream beforehand... feels amazing...i have a bar with large sparkly halls on each end like a bling clot gear stick... good for those guys to aim for if they don't know what they're doing lol x Do your research first, find out what type of piercing you want as there are several (try piercers bible online) and find a reputable piercer who knows what they are doing, by recommendation if possible xx"

That was Balls and Clit...fucking phone lol

over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"I also have a vch piercing and it didn't hurt a bit as the guy who did it used a numbing cream beforehand... feels amazing...i have a bar with large sparkly halls on each end like a bling clot gear stick... good for those guys to aim for if they don't know what they're doing lol x Do your research first, find out what type of piercing you want as there are several (try piercers bible online) and find a reputable piercer who knows what they are doing, by recommendation if possible xx"

Sounds like good advice x

By *exmad 1984Couple
over a year ago

bridgwater

had my clit hood pierced last wk after alot of research! piercer used a numbing spray didnt feel.a thing! i love it i had vertical with a bar and have bling balls on each end! it feels great !

By *exyhornycplCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

would recommend.Was a lot less painful than I imagined, bit of a sting and then no probs.Love having there as other posts suggest research what you want, I went to extreme needle in London was impressed.

over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

How many use the numbing stuff x

By *exmad 1984Couple
over a year ago

bridgwater

heard diff stories i saw a lady in bristol who did otherwise i dont think i would of done it! she was fantastic was over befor i knre it. def reccommend her!

over a year ago

didn't get my vch piercing numbed, and it hurt like a mofo....for about twenty seconds! Now I love it. Great fun for solo play. Mmmm xx

over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"heard diff stories i saw a lady in bristol who did otherwise i dont think i would of done it! she was fantastic was over befor i knre it. def reccommend her!

"

Where in Bristol? X

By *exmad 1984Couple
over a year ago

bridgwater

wil send u private msg witg all her details on i was recommended her and went she put me at ease!

over a year ago

I've had a bar through my hood and love it!!! It hurts like a bugger for a second or so and then no more pain and it is WELL worth it mmmmmmmmmmm Good luck xx

over a year ago

I love mine, it doesn't hurt getting it done although the clamp is rather uncomfortable.

And yes it's very much worth it! Helps guys who are clueless and it makes my orgasms very intense!!

over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

I haven't got the clueless issue but intense orgasams sounds good x

over a year ago

Helen is getting hers done next month

over a year ago

I have a vch and I love it... As do my playmates. you can also enhance/step down the stimulation it gives by changing the size and shape of your jewelry.

Yes it does smart a little but many piercers use a numbing spray and a lot encourage you to breath through the pain (i have several body piercings and have found this to be particularly helpful.)

The first day of healing was the worst for me but as long as you look after it properly and keep it clean the healing process should be fairly straight forward.

Just make sure you find a decent piercer and you should be fine

By *ightkitty4uWoman
over a year ago

Epsom

I also have a VCH

Hurts like hell and the double amaretto and cranberry beforehand which helped with the nerves but not the pain.

I went to punktured in Brighton was recommend by a local tattoo studio after phoning a few places.

Post new Message to Thread