Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Massage tips

Jump to newest

By *aysmith2092 OP   Man
over a year ago

east kilbride

Giving my fuckbuddy friend (girl) a pamper night on sunday...going to give her a nice sensual/erotic baby oil massage with candles etc, just lookong for some tips especially from women who have had one before. Thanks J

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Giving my fuckbuddy friend (girl) a pamper night on sunday...going to give her a nice sensual/erotic baby oil massage with candles etc, just lookong for some tips especially from women who have had one before. Thanks J"

Buy a bottle of proper massage oil instead of the baby oil, does a much better job Watch out using condoms after as well, as oils and condoms don't mix very well.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Use a good quality massage oil or even better, find out what smells she likes and get some made up for her. Don't use use diluted essential oils or oil absolute as they would be too strong. Try a variety of massage techniques too, like Indian head massage etc...google some good ideas. Sounds a great idea, lucky her!.

over a year ago

Proper oil is a start, don't skimp.

Also start with back and then do the legs and then the bum,

Roll her over and then do legs arms and shoulders. Don't hurtle straight to the naughty bits. Take your time and by the time you get to the innner thigh or breasts she will be very relaxed. It's not a sprint and is not about you!

Have fun

By *aysmith2092 OP   Man
over a year ago

east kilbride

Thanks alot for the tips, I'm going to get some candles for lighting and some incense sticks to burn aswell. I'm planning to spend a good hour or maybe 2 just massaging then teasing her till she's desperate to reward me lol! I'm guessing any oils I use won't do me any harm if I get a little in my mouth...just think it would ruin the moment a little if I had t stop and clean all the oil offbher before going down on her

over a year ago

Use a base oil and no added aromatherapy and you should be fine

over a year ago

some aromatherapy oil should not be digested so check (cant remember the ones)

also baby oil is mineral based so rots condoms as stated before and coats the skin natural oils soak into the skin xx

By *attykitWoman
over a year ago

leeds

I got some massage gel from Amazon called liquid silk. It's water based so safe for condoms and getting in your mouth! Listen to get-I like massage quite firm and deep but I'm sure she will voice jet speedball when you g get it right. As others have said the eroticism thing about a massage for me is the tease. The build up to that delicious moment when you allow her to. ................

Ok see you all later

over a year ago

use your own 100% natural massage oil lol

over a year ago

I like coconut oil...

over a year ago

"I like coconut oil..."

Lucy bee organic by any chance? It's amazing!

over a year ago

I always prefer to mix my own oils, a good base oil is a must and make sure that you only use proper essential oils for aromatherapy, not oils that you get for burners etc.

Freshly mixed massage oils are the best whenever possible

over a year ago

"I always prefer to mix my own oils, a good base oil is a must and make sure that you only use proper essential oils for aromatherapy, not oils that you get for burners etc.

Freshly mixed massage oils are the best whenever possible "

Good to see someone at last talking sense about oils!

First thing to decide is what the object of the exercise is; is the massage purely about the use of your fingers and so loosening/stress relieving/muscle easing etc. And/or do you want to influence the receivers mood; relaxed, zonked out, energised etc. If it's a fairly relaxed/casual thing, then a good base oil like sweet almond is fine, but if you want something more then use good quality essential oils with a good quality base oil.

DO NOT use fragrance oils or oils purely intended for burning.

over a year ago

Massage the inside of her pussy with your cock. Sorted.

over a year ago

and this is why I love massages off T! He does exactly this! Takes his time and teases me in all the right places. Mmmmmm

Post new Message to Thread