Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Free hep B jags...

Jump to newest

By *lgernon OP   Man
over a year ago

cupar

For those that travel or enjoy bareback....

I recently found that, although some GPs are pushovers, many with private or semi-private practices will charge for most immunisations. However, if you go to your friendly neighbourhood GUM clinic as a guy and answer "Yes" to MM play....they will offer you a free hep B jag. Normally costs about £100.

Just thought I'd let folks know. I was delighted to find out...wanderlust in my soul.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

cause of my line of work i had the jab but cant remember if it was for hep b or c?? cause im at risk of violence etc xx

By *lgernon OP   Man
over a year ago

cupar

"cause of my line of work i had the jab but cant remember if it was for hep b or c?? cause im at risk of violence etc xx"

Ask your GP. Should all be in your records. Or just check with your work which it would have been....

over a year ago

you cant get a jab for hep c so it will have been hep b.

over a year ago

Handy for the people who partake in the risky practice of rimming

over a year ago

or breathin

over a year ago

On a serious note, most people who travel will have had A & B jabs, I know when we visited Thailand we were advised to have both.

By *arolxxpaulCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

we started going to the gum clinic about 9 years ago, we never did bare back but there is always other stuff you can catch even if you do use a condom, so off we both went as a cpl and told them we was swingers and wanted to keep a check on our health,think they had guess some thing wasn't normal when they asked?????

when was the last time you had sex (A) last night

when was the last time you had sex with some one other than ya partner (A) same night lol and so on we did a full weekend of it was funny lol.they was a bit shocked and had a few different nurses coming in asking about it as we was the first swingers to walk in and tell the truth.

but the important thing is we got fully checked out and was offered all the advice treatment and jabs going all for free.

so male, female and cpls go get checked out its free make use of it and helps piece of mind.

dont think the clinic is just for people with a sexual problem you can be sent by your GP for other none sexual problems.

over a year ago

Had ours done at the G.U.M. clinic last year were big fans of the place. Though we would say we've been going for 5 years and they only mentioned the hep jab last year. Its worth having done its free we like free

over a year ago

"Handy for the people who partake in the risky practice of rimming "

we use Andrex

over a year ago

got my jab after being bitten by one of the kids at work....seems they were prone to be carriers!!!

took years for hand to recover...but was pleased to have got the jab

over a year ago

"got my jab after being bitten by one of the kids at work....seems they were prone to be carriers!!!

took years for hand to recover...but was pleased to have got the jab "

Fookin 'ell I got bit by one of the Posse at the weekend. Should I get one too

over a year ago

"got my jab after being bitten by one of the kids at work....seems they were prone to be carriers!!!

took years for hand to recover...but was pleased to have got the jab

Fookin 'ell I got bit by one of the Posse at the weekend. Should I get one too "

pmsl......and a tetanus, polio, diptheria, tb, typhoid.......

Post new Message to Thread