Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Couple Looking for Female

Jump to newest

By *essicaDamon OP   Couple
over a year ago

Livingston

Hi, just looking for a little fedback. Me and my hubby have been on here for about 7 weeks now. I am bi-curios and we are looking to chat and hopefully click with a single female who would like to join us for some fun. The difficulty we are finding is that while a lot of females appear to be on here as single ladies when you start chatting they seem to have a fb that they want to include. We have recived offers from couples but I just don't feel ready to meet up with another male. Just looking or some advice or feedback from other couples who prefer to meet with single females x thanks for your time x Jess x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah they r very are to come by but there r a few

over a year ago

It might take you some time and leg work, but just stick at it!! There are single bi fems who are willing to meet with couples

over a year ago

I suspect that your profile will put people off.

While the honesty is refreshing it will not work in your favour. You are bi-curious (what if you don;t like it), the fact that you say you'll meet couples when you are more confident suggests that you are unsure (what if you hate the idea of a 3sum?). And what is in it for the female? Are you looking at putting on a show for your partner? Will he be having sex with her or just you?

My advice, as always is get to socials and clubs. meeting people in real life is much easier.

over a year ago

Livingston

Thanks for the feedback guys, I apprecite it x I will have a re-think about my profile and keep chatting away, we have been talking about going to a club too x

over a year ago

Some of us are Genuine

over a year ago

Some of us are genuine but only looking to meet other bi fems.

over a year ago

I'm genuine single bi-fem who meets couples

over a year ago

Have done single meets with couples but the last couple felt like it was just for their pleasure - so haven't done since and now only looking for girls only fun.

Know what you mean about the 'single' profiles - they nearly all seem to end up being either a couple, or a bloke! Funnily enough the only single fem through here was from a couples profile (but playing alone)

Good luck

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

I'm a genuine single fem that will meet couples! I'm greedy you see

over a year ago

I'm 100% single and deffo not a man

Well done with the profile re write xx

over a year ago

Livingston

Again thank you all for your feedback, with some help from a new friend think we are now on the right track x

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Again thank you all for your feedback, with some help from a new friend think we are now on the right track x "

One of the things (this goes to every couple seeking a single female just as much as it goes to single guys) to remember, you have to give the single female a reason to want to meet you.

over a year ago

Im a single bi fem meeting couples

By *erbycouple7Couple
over a year ago

derby

this is fem half and i can understand people are think it male but its a massive turn on for me to watch i just wish they a way its can turn in to a reality rather then just talk...maybe we could find a way of messaging and talking meeting up for social just the fems or something before hand

By *livia_KWoman
over a year ago

South London

Good profile rewrite guys

Damn, why are you so far away?!

By *ejes13Couple
over a year ago

farnborough

We too are looking for a female to have some fun. Although we have not been on here as long as you guys we can see its no easy feat. There are many fakes on here which we have now come realise but we have discussed going to a club to hopefully have a bit more luck. Good luck to you guys xx

over a year ago

maybe another way of thinking about it...

whats it like meeting two people who know each other very intimately?

I can imagine its maybe not as nerve wracking for most of us single males...but for a woman to go and meet, even with a couple..takes alot of bravery.

perhaps letting the guard down on meeting at least someone whos possibly with someone(male) and genuine...because as it stands..ur wanted base is a small minority

sometimes even cpls have to jump thru hoops to get what they want

over a year ago

"... The difficulty we are finding is that while a lot of females appear to be on here as single ladies when you start chatting they seem to have a fb that they want to include. ... "

If you find 'single female' profiles who say they only play with a male partner/fb, then report the profile or message to Admin, who will change the profile to a couple's profile, to save anyone else wasting their time.

By *ungirly2Couple
over a year ago

Bradford

We have been on here for some time now, we chat, enjoy an evening on cam, have pics and are genuine but have still to meet anyone, we are now looking to meet on Tuesday (later today) at a nudist beach/park/event) any suggestion's!!!

over a year ago

"Some of us are Genuine "

over a year ago

"maybe another way of thinking about it...

whats it like meeting two people who know each other very intimately?

I can imagine its maybe not as nerve wracking for most of us single males...but for a woman to go and meet, even with a couple..takes alot of bravery.

perhaps letting the guard down on meeting at least someone whos possibly with someone(male) and genuine...because as it stands..ur wanted base is a small minority

sometimes even cpls have to jump thru hoops to get what they want"

By *eautyfuloneWoman
over a year ago

-

Id love too meet a couple - but far away :P

over a year ago

I am single and genuine and I do meet couples! But like some have said we are a rare commodity so get a lot of offers...I feel there has to be a mutual attraction on all levels for me to feel comfortable and enjoy my time with a couple.

over a year ago

"Have done single meets with couples but the last couple felt like it was just for their pleasure - so haven't done since and now only looking for girls only fun.

Know what you mean about the 'single' profiles - they nearly all seem to end up being either a couple, or a bloke! Funnily enough the only single fem through here was from a couples profile (but playing alone)

Good luck"

same here

over a year ago

Rare as rocking horse shit... Hard to find...

But they are there trust me bide your time... And you shall reap the rewards!

over a year ago

"I am single and genuine and I do meet couples! But like some have said we are a rare commodity so get a lot of offers...I feel there has to be a mutual attraction on all levels for me to feel comfortable and enjoy my time with a couple. "

this

over a year ago

"... The difficulty we are finding is that while a lot of females appear to be on here as single ladies when you start chatting they seem to have a fb that they want to include. ...

If you find 'single female' profiles who say they only play with a male partner/fb, then report the profile or message to Admin, who will change the profile to a couple's profile, to save anyone else wasting their time."

I never knew this have come across quite a few

over a year ago

I dont mind couples but it is rare to hold an attraction for both parties so can be hard to meet them

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

"I'm genuine single bi-fem who meets couples "

We can vouch for this naughty lady lol!

There are lots of ladies who meet up with couples with bi females.

Rethink what you want, meet some people to get verified as again no one will want to meet otherwise.

Post new Message to Thread